(Budo x Ayano) What are We? |...

By hippie_ai

"IT WAS A MISTAKE!" "I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL HIM!" "IT'S MY FAULT" "whats the point of life anymore.." "What's... More

New Member~Chapter 1
What is this feeling?~Chapter2
Found Out~Chapter 3
Budo's Confession~Chapter 4
Welcome, Hina Nikou! ~ Chapter 5
Poisoned~Chapter 6
Info~Chan's Feelings ~Chapter 7
Back ~ Chapter 8
Dreams ~ Chapter 9
The Nightmare ~ Chapter 11
Confused? ~ Chapter 12
~ Chapter 13
I PROMISE I'M GOING TO UPDATE
New girl~ Chapter 14

Ryoba ~ Chapter 10

123 1 0
By hippie_ai

???'s P.O.V.

"It was only time before I had to get rid of you... sickening... I will find Ryoba...If it's the last thing I do", I said, clutching my hand to a rope.
"I'm still wondering why after all these years you're still looking for her... I mean of course I know where she is but what in your right mind let you think I would tell you", the victim said with a grin. "Well I would of thought you were smart enough to give me info to save your life, but apparently you're stupid a enough to give it up that quick! Heh... And I thought because of your father, it would take you less than a couple seconds to give me all the info I needed. ", I said while chuckling and putting my knife against the victims neck. "Over my Dead Body!", she exlaimed, with a tear coming down her neck. "I can make arrangements"

The sweet sound of torture

Ayano's P.O.V.

"*Yawn*", I said as I woke up. I looked at my alarm clock to see it hasn't gone off yet, but it was 5:00. I looked at my clock in confusion as I noticed a note next to the clock. I picked it up, and it read:

I noticed you sleeping and couldn't bare to watch you wake up to that annoying alarm clock, so I turned off the alarm for today.

I trust you enough to wake up today early enough for school, so I'll see you at the gates at 6! Don't be late!

Love,
That One Perverted Budo

I smirked as I read the signature. "Whatever.. He said 6 so let me go ahead and take my shower", I said as I grabbed a towel and a wash cloth and made my way towards my bathroom.

* * *

I looked at my wet, frizzy hair in the mirror as I sulked. "WELL IF THATS HOW YOU WANNA PLAY THEN FINE!  I DIDN'T WANT TO BRUSH YOU TODAY ANYWAYS!", I said as I pulled my hair, only to realize I was hurting my self. I was 2 seconds from ripping my hair out of my scalp until I got an unexpected phone call.
I looked at my phone to realize it was a call from my Mama (Mom).
I looked around as I answered my phone. I was about to answer until I heard a knock on my door "sh*t", I cursed as I opened my door and pulled Budo in. I put my finger to my lips as I answered the call.
"Kon'nichiwa?", I said into the phone as Budo looked at me in confusion.
I knew h wasn't that good in Japanese so I pourpusly used that language to speak to my mom. I just hoped he wouldn't notice I was talking to her.
"Nanishiteruno! Anata wa dorekurai no nayami ga aru no ka ​​ wakarimasu ka?", she yelled into the phone. I had to close my ear for a second after. I realized Budo was concerned, but I smiled and told him it was ok. He nodded and went into another room.
I felt as a drop of sweat flow down my face until I finally shot back to reality.
"Watashi wa hahaoya o rikai shite imasu.", I said into my phone, fully aware of what she was talking about. "Anata wa AISHI NAME ni ihan shite imasu!", she yelled into the phone. I could hear my dad pleading for her to stop yelling in the background.
"Watashi wa gomen'nasai. Donari o tomete hanashi hajimeru junbi ga dekitara, watashi ni denwa shite kudasai", I said into the phone right before I hung up.
I looked to the side to see Budo chuckling. "You're cute when you're mad!", he said as he fell back onto the floor laughing. "Shut up", I said as we started walking to school.

Sorry that this was a really trashy update. Words can't explain how my guilt I feel so I won't try explaining. I just want to say...

I hope you guys will still be honored to continue reading this book!

-DChan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4K 47
you are once a normal girl who loves to play with your friends and you always enjoyed them until your friends decided to back stabbed you and your on...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
104K 4.4K 38
There he was, staring at me with his stupid smile. The only light hitting him was the yellow-ish kitchen light hanging on top of his head. "what're...
3.2K 85 32
Sometimes life don't go the way we planned. Sometimes we end up feeling so low, and alone. Like we're in a dark hole with no one around us, but then...