Ryoba ~ Chapter 10

???'s P.O.V.

"It was only time before I had to get rid of you... sickening... I will find Ryoba...If it's the last thing I do", I said, clutching my hand to a rope.
"I'm still wondering why after all these years you're still looking for her... I mean of course I know where she is but what in your right mind let you think I would tell you", the victim said with a grin. "Well I would of thought you were smart enough to give me info to save your life, but apparently you're stupid a enough to give it up that quick! Heh... And I thought because of your father, it would take you less than a couple seconds to give me all the info I needed. ", I said while chuckling and putting my knife against the victims neck. "Over my Dead Body!", she exlaimed, with a tear coming down her neck. "I can make arrangements"

The sweet sound of torture

Ayano's P.O.V.

"*Yawn*", I said as I woke up. I looked at my alarm clock to see it hasn't gone off yet, but it was 5:00. I looked at my clock in confusion as I noticed a note next to the clock. I picked it up, and it read:

I noticed you sleeping and couldn't bare to watch you wake up to that annoying alarm clock, so I turned off the alarm for today.

I trust you enough to wake up today early enough for school, so I'll see you at the gates at 6! Don't be late!

Love,
That One Perverted Budo

I smirked as I read the signature. "Whatever.. He said 6 so let me go ahead and take my shower", I said as I grabbed a towel and a wash cloth and made my way towards my bathroom.

* * *

I looked at my wet, frizzy hair in the mirror as I sulked. "WELL IF THATS HOW YOU WANNA PLAY THEN FINE!  I DIDN'T WANT TO BRUSH YOU TODAY ANYWAYS!", I said as I pulled my hair, only to realize I was hurting my self. I was 2 seconds from ripping my hair out of my scalp until I got an unexpected phone call.
I looked at my phone to realize it was a call from my Mama (Mom).
I looked around as I answered my phone. I was about to answer until I heard a knock on my door "sh*t", I cursed as I opened my door and pulled Budo in. I put my finger to my lips as I answered the call.
"Kon'nichiwa?", I said into the phone as Budo looked at me in confusion.
I knew h wasn't that good in Japanese so I pourpusly used that language to speak to my mom. I just hoped he wouldn't notice I was talking to her.
"Nanishiteruno! Anata wa dorekurai no nayami ga aru no ka ​​ wakarimasu ka?", she yelled into the phone. I had to close my ear for a second after. I realized Budo was concerned, but I smiled and told him it was ok. He nodded and went into another room.
I felt as a drop of sweat flow down my face until I finally shot back to reality.
"Watashi wa hahaoya o rikai shite imasu.", I said into my phone, fully aware of what she was talking about. "Anata wa AISHI NAME ni ihan shite imasu!", she yelled into the phone. I could hear my dad pleading for her to stop yelling in the background.
"Watashi wa gomen'nasai. Donari o tomete hanashi hajimeru junbi ga dekitara, watashi ni denwa shite kudasai", I said into the phone right before I hung up.
I looked to the side to see Budo chuckling. "You're cute when you're mad!", he said as he fell back onto the floor laughing. "Shut up", I said as we started walking to school.

Sorry that this was a really trashy update. Words can't explain how my guilt I feel so I won't try explaining. I just want to say...

I hope you guys will still be honored to continue reading this book!

-DChan