New girl~ Chapter 14

( The picture above is what Hina looks like btw)

Hina's P.O.V.

I watched as Mina walked up to Budo on that warm Monday morning, and only hoped that whatever she was doing, she was sticking to our plan.
I swiftly ran around the corner to notice something a bit out of place... a new girl...

She had dark blue hair (Styled like Midori's), Turquoise eyes, and a chocker with a small dolphin  hanging off of it.
(Character requested to add in the story by BlankPagesToBeFilled )

She was chatting with Yui next to the water fountain. They seemed like hey were enjoying themselves a lot, so I could only come to the conclusion that they were friends.

"Maybe if I observe her a little longer, I'll learn more about her, and see if she will be an asset to my little game", I chuckled as I went unnoticeably closer to her.

"That's so funny... I can't believe you've experienced all this only on your first day! Speaking of, I never got to catch your name. What is it?", Yui asked. "Mira.. Mira Tynai", the new girl responded.

I chuckled as I made use of the new information and wrote it down on my phone, until I realized "Hey.. I don't even have to do all this work.. I mean.. I have my big sister after all." I quickly opened my sisters tab. I took a quick peak at the time and realized that it was 7:45 A.M.

Sis.. I need a favor..

I shook as I waited in suspense for my sister to respond.. but she didn't. "Oneechan is never this late to responding.. but I guess she just woke up late today", I said to myself under my breath, turned off my phone, and walked away.

???'s P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I quickly cleared my vision and reached for the phone, until I realized, the girl from last night had it in her hand. "H-hey! What are you doing with that?!, I asked as I sat up on my bed and pulled the white sheets up with me to cover my nude body. "I will give it back once you explain. ", she said in a threatening voice as she clutched my phone. I smirked as I remembered the reason why she most likely wanted an explanation. "Before you assume me as the bad person, I just want to say that most of the night, you were taking over.", I said as I devilishly smirked and put took the covers off. I saw as she blushed furiously. "Cover yourself!! And I'm asking you a question!! Why do you want to know where Ryoba is so muc—", "And why do you care?", I cut her off, as I threw her into the bed and layed on top of her. I saw as she blushed even harder. "You know you want it"

***

Ayano's P.O.V. 7:30 A.M.

"I'll be right back, I promise", Budo said to me as he ran of with Mina to answer her question. I sighed as I walked towards the water fountain and sat down to rest my legs.

"Konnichiwa! My name is Mira and I'm new here! I know this is a lot to ask from someone in your situation, but I was wondering if you could give me a tour around the school at lunch!" A new girl stated to me. "Um... sure.. I guess.", I replied. "THANKS SO MUCH ONEECHAN!!", she stated as she ran away and started introducing herself to other people.
"Did she just call me.. Oneechan?", I asked myself.

(❍ᴥ❍Ʋ)
I literally haven't posted since forever.. and to make it up to you guys, I'm going to do a Christmas special.. yes.. anyways hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter!!! Love you

-whisper