The Nightmare ~ Chapter 11

???'s P.O.V.

"STOP PLEASE!!", the victim yelped, with blood trickling down her face. "I knew you would break soon enough! I thought sexual actions would have to be next. Not that I wouldn't enjoy it", I said as I smirked and sat on the girls waste, playing furiously with her red bangs. "I'm *paint* not *paint* breaking.", she said, as she started squirming in the seat as I inched closer and closer to her. "Now I wouldn't mind a little spin coming out, along with a white mess... nothing uncleanable. ", I smirked as I licked her neck, getting a small moan from her. "This'll be fun.", I said, as I clutched onto her thighs and slowly spread them apart.

Ayano's P.O.V.

"AHHHH", I woke up screaming, with sweat dripping down my face and body. I looked around to notice I was just in my room like any other night. It frantically picked up my phone to realize it was 12 A.M. " This isn't normal..I don't usually get dreams like that", I said, as I tried to perfectly recall what happened in my dream. "T-There was a girl screaming, it's red hair, a-and it was my mothers name!", I said as I jumped out of bed in only my underwear and quickly covered up with a long hoodie. I looked in a near by mirror to notice my wet hair clamped is to my face, and I face as red as tomato's. "That wasn't a dream, it was a warning..", I said as I covered my face with my hands.

🌸2 Hours Later🌸

I had taken a shower and I was dressed in cozy clothes seeing as it was a Saturday. Sadly, since I hadn't done laundry in weeks, I was forced to wear and old middle school outfit that I begged my mom to let me wear to school, but it was only allowed outside of school. Now I understand why.. it was practically a belly shirt.

I was waiting impatiently on my couch for Budo to arrive so I could talk to him about my dream

I was waiting impatiently on my couch for Budo to arrive so I could talk to him about my dream. Something told me it wasn't a dream.
I was spacing out, thinking about the dream, until I heard a knock on my door. I quickly got up and unlocked the door, as I took the towel off my head and threw it on a nearby chair. "Hey, thanks for coming", I said to Budo as I messed with my curly hair. "If you wanted to be a kid again you could of just told me! I could of worn my Sailor Moon hoodie!", he said with a pretend pouty face. I rolled my eyes as I closed the door behind him and sat on the couch. "What you wanted to talk about sounded pretty urgent, so what's the matter. ", he asked as he sat on one of my bar stools next to the island. And that's when I explained everything to him.

* * *

"So you think your dream was a vision?", Budo said, as I found him starting to play with my curly hair too. "Yeah, but I'm not trying to draw any attention to myself. For all I know, it could of just of been a coincidental nightmare. ", I said, as I turned bright pink and shoved my face into my hands. "Yeah, like the Ayano I know would call me over just to brag that she think she became a fortune teller.", Budo said, as he gave my hair one last shake, until he stopped. "Hmm, now that I think about it, it's only 2 A.M., so I could make us some thing to eat, or you could just go back home?", I said to Budo. "Well after the dream you just had? I don't think I can. How about you come over to my house? It's not that far of a walk.", he said, as he gathered his stuff. "Why not?", I said, as I grabbed my key and a coat and walked out the door.

Budo's P.O.V.

I slowly shut the door behind Ayano as we started walking in silence towards my house.
Once we finally arrived, I quietly unlocked my door and held my finger to my lips, motioning for her to keep quiet. She nodded in response, though I could tell she was confused. Once we got in, I held her and and ushered her into my room, where I found something I couldn't recover from..

Sorry that it's a short chapter, but I'm not sorry for the cliff hanger MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Love you guys
^3^ 💕

🌸🌸🌸