constellations ☆ colby brock

De m-otionless

a story of star-crossed lovers and their future only the constellations can know. {COMPLETED} (not fully edi... Mai multe

chapter one: the big move.
chapter two: meeting the roomates.
chapter three: anxiety.
chapter four: 3 am.
chapter five: panic attack.
chaper six: baja blast.
chapter eight: head over heels.
chapter nine: tickles.
chapter ten: creating a channel.
chapter eleven: vlog footage.
chapter twelve: pans.
chapter thirteen: day out.
chapter fourteen: date night.
chapter fifteen: lunch.
chapter sixteen: bowling alley- part one.
authors note.
chapter seventeen: bowling alley- part two.
chapter eighteen: the grove.
chapter nineteen: dinner for three- part one.
chapter twenty: dinner for three- part two.
chapter twenty one: her story.
author's note.
read this
chapter twenty two: the first video.
chapter twenty three: email.
heads up!
chapter twenty four: vidcon- part one.
chapter twenty five: vidcon- part two.
chapter twenty six: vidcon- part three.
chapter twenty seven: vidcon- part four.
chapter twenty eight: vidcon- part five.
WHATT
update i guess?
chapter twenty nine: broken promises.
chapter thirty: true love.
chapter thirty one: karma.
chapter thirty two: hunger.
chapter thirty three: lovebirds.
chapter thirty four: good news.
chapter thirty five: japan- part one.
chapter thirty six: japan- part two.
chapter thirty seven: japan- part three.
chapter thirty eight: hero.
omg
chapter thirty nine: constellations.
epilogue.

chapter seven: the fair.

1.4K 38 83
De m-otionless

*stephanie's pov*

i ran to devyn with my baja blast and my taco bell and sat down, a huge smile spread across my face.

"why do you look so happy?" she asked.

"colby got me a baja blast," i giggled.

"so? it's just a drink from taco bell," she laughed with me.

"well, that may be true, but it made me happy, dev!" i smiled even wider.

"you really are crazy for him, aren't you?" she said, leaving her head on her hand.

"almost."

colby walked in with his food, his face a crimson red. he was holding back a smile as he sat across from me. while everyone ate our food and talked, colby and i kept exchanging glances.

he broke the staring session to look down at his phone.

•••

*colby's pov*

i was still a mess after what happened. i kept looking at steph while everyone ate, but i didn't want to ask her about why she did it, especially because everyone was with us. so i decided to wait until i was able to get her alone again.

"we should go out tonight," elton said, sparking an idea.

"maybe we can go to the fair or something," sam chimed in.

"oh yeah, that'd be awesome! we can all go on rides and shit," corey said excitedly.

"is that good with you guys?" elton asked me, steph, and aaron.

"yeah, i think that'd be fun." aaron replied.

"sure, let's do it," i smiled, and steph nodded in agreement.

•••

*stephanie's pov*

"dev, i need help," i asked her as she changed in her closet.

"with what?" she asked,  exiting the closet with a floral crop top, blue jeans and boots.

"you look cute! and i need help finding something to wear," i replied.

"well, let's go check your room for cute stuff. after all you do have to impress your boyfriend," she giggled and ran to my room.

god, she's such a kid sometimes.

"dev, just help me please!" i yelled at her as i ran to my room behind her.

"alright. what kind of vibe are we feeling today?" she asked me as she started to sort through my drawers.

"anything that will make me look cute," i laughed.

i waited another minute, and all of a sudden devyn screamed, "GOT IT!"

"shit, dev, you just broke my eardrum," i punched her in the arm and she sat down with my newly picked outfit.

she had grabbed some black skinny jeans, a white and yellow striped crop top with a sunflower peeping out of the pocket and my signature chuck taylors.

"do you think this is good enough?" i asked, nervous about looking weird.

"we're going to a fair, not a gala, steph. now go change!" she shooed me into the bathroom.

i threw on the clothes she picked and came out to see her standing at my mirror with makeup all over the table.

"are you gonna makeup me?" i laughed.

"yep!"

•••

*colby's pov*

i walked over to sam in the kitchen who was waiting with the others for the girls to come down so we could go to the fair.

"how do i look?" i asked, nervous.
i had changed out of my clothes from earlier and pulled on some black skinny jeans with rips in the knees, i put on a red flannel and rolled up the sleeves, and i wore my black vans and my black beanie.

"sexy as fuck, dude!" sam commented sarcastically.

"hey, there's no problem in wanting to look nice," i snapped back jokingly.

we waited in the kitchen for another ten minutes until i heard stephanie and devyn coming down the stairs.

steph walked in wearing this cute yellow shirt and black skinny jeans and chuck taylors, her curly hair down and her makeup done, probably by devyn. she looked really pretty, but that's no surprise.

"you look really nice," i smiled awkwardly.

"so do you," she chuckled.

"ready to go, guys?" corey said, and we all nodded our heads.

"alright, devyn, elton, aaron and i will drive in my car, and colby, you drive steph and sam." he told me.

thanks for sticking me with the girl who makes my heart have fucking aneurisms, corey, i thought to myself.

"alright, let's go!" sam said, clapping his hands together and dragging steph and i towards my car.
"you can sit in the front if you want, steph," he offered her with a smile.

"um, okay. thanks sam," she smiled back innocently.

she sat next to me and sam hopped in the back, and we made our way to the fair.

•••

colorful lights and and loud sounds surrounded me as i stepped out of the car and into the fairgrounds.

"this looks awesome," steph said, her eyes dancing with excitement. she grabbed my hand and pulled me in towards the rest of our friends.

"alright, so, rides first?" elton suggested.

"can we go on the go karts?" devyn asked.

"oh hell yeah, let's go!" corey said, all hyped up. he's just like a baby, always excited.

we walked down towards the ticket booth and bought wristbands for unlimited games and rides, then headed towards the go karts.

"wanna be my driver?" steph asked me.

"sure, but just so you know, i go fast," i smirked.

"that's alright, i like fast," she winks.

•••

we rode every ride there was to go on except for the ferris wheel, which we saved for last.

"i want to play some of the games, but i suck and them." steph frowned a bit, titling her head like a puppy.

i 'aww'ed a bit under by breath so she couldn't hear me. she was just so cute, i just wanted to fricking explode on the spot.

she dragged me over to the stand where they had charmanders as prizes for knocking down the bottles.

"wow, look at those charmanders!" she started up at them.

"do you want one?" i asked.

"oh no, colby, it's fine, you don't have to bother-"

"hey, it's not a bother at all. this game is actually pretty easy." i smiled at her and winked, which caught her off guard.
i'm not really a winker.

"playing for the girl?" the guy behind the counter asked, pointing to steph who waved at me.

"something like that."

i put my money on the table and i threw the ball at the bottles, knocking them all down in one shot and asking the guy for the charmander stuffie above his head. he handed it to me and i walked back over to steph, who looked even more excited than when i last looked at her.

"jesus, you're good at that game!" she laughed as i handed her the prize. "thanks, colby," she smiled.

"you're welcome." i replied as i pulled her into a hug.
i was nervous to do this, but i did it anyway.
luckily, she hugged me back.

"awww, they're being cute again," devyn said and we immediately detached from each other, blushing hard and snapping back to our normal, awkward selves.

"well, i guess we should go on the ferris wheel now, it's getting late," corey said. 

"sounds good," i relied.

stephanie and i wanted to go with someone else, but just our luck, our stupid friends forced us on there together.

i figured that since we were alone, i'd ask about the kiss on the cheek. 

"um, steph?" i asked, looking towards her.

"yeah?"

"i just wanted to know why you, um- why you kissed me on the cheek earlier." i looked down fast, avoiding eye contact.

"because you made me feel happy and i wanted to show you that you did, i guess," she replied.

i made her feel happy? how? i wondered to myself.

"how'd i make you feel happy?"

"well, when i asked about the drink i was joking, i didn't really mean to make you spend extra money on one. but, you did anyway, and you brought me home something you didn't get anyone else. you remembered for me, and that made me happy. and yes, i just spoke a sappy sorry about taco bell." we both chuckled to ourselves at that last part.

"i have one more question."

"go for it."

"can i have a hint as to who that youtuber you said you were crushing on is?" i asked. i've got to know if she's playing with me or if she really does like me.

"well, he-um-he has brown floppy hair, crystal blue eyes, a smile that makes my heart melt, and he bought me a baja blast once."

i looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"who was that person you were crushing on?" she asked, nervous i wouldn't say it was her.

"well, she has short, curly brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, her laugh is cute and her smile makes me happy and she has anxiety, but she stays strong. she's fricking adorable. she sleeps down the hall from my room and i think she likes me too."

i smiled big at her and she blushed bright red the second i finished talking.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 12.1K 54
just some imagines about a boy i can't have
161K 2.5K 43
"𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤..."
209K 2K 111
A collection of Sam and Colby Imagines (and friends) with the reader! #1 CURRENTLY EDITING AND REDESIGNING 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘: 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐒_𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄...
281K 3.4K 148
Imagines about Vlog Squad and TFIL! Started June 16, 2018 {EDITING}