Qulsum

By Royal7

Qulsum Abi is going through a lot. Her step mother only favors Qulsum's step sisters and brother Worst part i... More

Qulsum
Meeting at the wedding.
Moving on
Anger Management
The guests
Road trip.
Camping.
Gold Diggers.
Fear of Flying
Homesick
Tired of him.
One Call
Exploring Belgium
Bye-Bye Belgium
The man in the gray suit
He's an Editor
She kicked him out!
Opening secret.
His truth.
Her wise words
Queen Aliza
Love Interview?
Its Enough.
Qulsum's love life
Hidden tear
Trust issues
The editors invitation
Am I Attractive?
Unwanted guest.
A step out of the house
Stuck
Progress
10 years
Taking a Stand
Dinner
Opened like a book
Friends?
Breakdown.
Depressed
Alone
Other women?
Threat
Phone call
Truth
Lost
Deep Conversations
News
Changes.
Normal
Stop
Split
Phone call
Kids?
New house
Mrs.Rami
Job
Let's Keep it Professional
Heavy Rain
Storm.
THE END!

Real Talk

10.3K 788 14
By Royal7

"I am very sorry. I'm ashamed please forgive me"

"You don't talk to me like this." He says.

To be honest I have never spoken to someone so rudely,never have I used such foul language against someone. But I don't know how it came out. It just did.

"I'm very sorry"

"Do you want to go home then? I'll call Tariq and he can drive you-"

"I'm sorry. I will never talk to you like that. I said it because I just feel like you're being a baby. Everyone goes through things, and then when I ask you - I don't even know how to explain the frustration. I shouldn't have said that but I meant you're being a baby by blinding yourself from the reality. The truth is the truth even if you're hiding behind it."

He didn't look satisfied and I had no more to say to him. I was satisfied. Someone had to tell him. For the love of Allah the man is over 20 and is acting like a child.

"Ok I'm gonna wait by the car when you come back we can go." I say quietly turning around.

"Wait." He says and I tuned and he looked away awkwardly.

"Ok." I say and we began walking towards the bridge.

"What you said was true. I don't like reality. I really use to hate living at one point. I did. I know I've been harsh. But I'm trying my best to get rid of that harsh part of me. "

" oh."

"You have something special Qulsum. You really do. I owe you because when you entered my life you made me feel like there's still some good things about life. I don't show my happiness perhaps because I'm so use to being the way I am. I'm very sorry for the things I've done previously. How I hurt you, I am deeply sorry. I can't really fix that I wish I could and you didn't deserve that and I had no right to treat you the way I did. I was wrong."

"I understand" I say with a small smile.
-
-
Hi guys... I know this was barely a chapter but I wanna let it out anyway because I'm not sure how long it will take for me to ..patch up.

Recently I've been having personal problems and this chapter I just cannot write at this time. It is what it is...I'm very sorry to let you all down. This is the first time I've done this and I hope the last. But at this point I really cannot continue it. I just don't have it in me so again I am very sorry and please remember me in your prayers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 7.7K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...
2.7K 344 35
Life in USA was great for Miskiyyah and her family. She and her siblings, Dhikratullah and Dhikrullah(twins) was born over there. Work brought her pa...
993K 40.6K 36
He wanted to hate her, to shred her faith viciously before he lost himself in her eyes again. * * * * Amira had a dysfunctional family, an older brot...
518K 23.6K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...