ElijahXReader You were unexp...

By RosaDRosaD

You live in Massachusetts , Your a normal 19 year old girl and was roommates with your best friend who happen... More

The Day Niki and Y/N Became Friends
Internship
Ethan and Elijah part 1
Ethan and Elijah (part two)
Ethan and Elijah Part Three
Elijah and Y\N (part 4 to Ethan and Elijah)
His story (part one)
His story (part two)
What your getting youself into
Your Past Love (Part one)
Your past love (part two)

A lunch date!?

154 0 5
By RosaDRosaD

(Alright new chapter, Also heads up I start school like in two days lol so yeah I'll try to update and come out with new chapters as much as I can probably won't affect how much I post but I feel like crap and extra tired for some reason when I go to school, so yeah enjoy this chapter!😊)

Message convo:

Elijah: Hey Y/N how are you doing.😊

Y/N: I'm doing great hby!

Elijah: Great, I was just wondering maybe you want to hang out a little bit before we edit the video tomorrow?

Y/N: Hmm, Alright but what do you want to do?

Elijah: Wanna get lunch?

You didn't know what to think, was Elijah asking YOU on a lunch date?! Maybe Niki was right, no that isn't possible someone like Elijah couldn't like me. But I don't know if this is a date. I fee like asking but I thinks it's a lot of ask especially since you just started talking.

Y/N: Alright, Sure!

End of convo.

--------------------------

It was the next day and you were getting ready to go to eat lunch with Elijah and edit the video, when all of the sudden you got a follow on twitter. And not just any follow, it was an Elijah fan account. They also messaged you.
It read:
Hi, are you the girl who was with Elijah at the park?!

And you were wondering why they would ask you that and questioned how they found your account but you responded with: Yes but why do you ask?

They responded: Because then it's true that the boy who met Elijah was not lying about Elijah being with a girl!

You were astonished, was this girl thinking that me and Elijah are thing? Wait, could she possibly expose me and tell all her friends that I was with Elijah. Oh no.

You just left the conversation at that and we're thinking about it the whole time while getting ready. You wore this:

*Time passes*

You walk over to Niki in the Kitchen and Ethan happens to be there too.

Y/N: Alright Niki I'm gonna go out.

Niki: Um alright, where are you going?

Y/N: Going to eat lunch of Elijah, and then edit the video.

Niki: Ohh Elijah?!

Ethan: Really? Elijah didn't say anything about that.

Y/N: Well it's just lunch and editing a video.

Niki: Ohhh, what if it's more than that.

Y/N: I doubt that 🙄

Niki: Well have fun then my time will be taken by Ethan. 😉

You left the house and got into your car and dove over Elijah's house since he said he would have lunch over at his place.

I don't know if I should talk to Elijah about that fan that talked to me. I mean what would he say, how would he feel. What would he do? Ugh I think I won't tell him for now I mean I don't see what damage it's done yet I mean nothing has happened.

...

You arrive at Elijah's house and you go to his front door. You ring the bell and immediately Elijah opened the door, as if he was anxiously waiting.

Y/N: Hi Elijah!

Elijah: Hey Y/N.

The both of you just look at each other a little awkwardly because you don't know how to greet each other yet, until you just decide to give Elijah a hug and he hugs you back. He smelled nice and you hugged for a bit until you heard other voices inside. So you break the hug and walk in. You see two other boys on the couch, playing a intense game. You were kinda disappointed because you thought it would be only you and Elijah but you guess not now. Elijah pulls you over to the boys and while holding your hand says,

Elijah: *Cough* Guys this is Y/N. Y/N this is Andrew (the one on the left) and Cody (the one on the right)

The two boys look at you impressed for some reason and say hello, and you say hello back. Then Elijah pulls you over to the balcony, where he had pizza and water in glasses with ice. You sat down on a chair and he sat next to you.

Elijah: Hope you like pepperoni.

Y/N: Heck yeah I do. Pizza is delicious. Good choice. But those guys your friends or family?

Elijah: Friends. Don't worry they won't bother unless they want to play a game with you because they love gaming.

Y/N: I love gaming too, so I understand them.

Elijah: You look great today, well actually you look good anytime. 😊

Did Elijah just say I pretty much look beautiful everyday?!

Y/N: Well thank you. 😊

You and Elijah at your food as the sun set. You talked about what you love to do best, your favorite things and places, hobbies, and your daily lives.

...

You finished your food and conversation and decided it's time to edit that video. You walk back inside and the boys are still playing.

Y/N: So how does editing work for you, is it easy for you?

Elijah: You have to get the hang of it and once you do more and more you'll be very good at it. But here let me just put away these dishes and wash them before we edit.

Y/N: Alright do your thing.

Andrew looks over at you but your on your phone.

Andrew: Hey! Come play a game with us while your waiting.

Y/N: Alright, but are you sure? You can get annihilated, I'm pretty good. 😈

Cody: We will see about that. 😈

You go on over to the boys and they pass you a remote. Your viciously play a couple rounds because it was who ever got to 3 points first. You were in the lead with two, Cody and Andrew with one point. Elijah came to watch you and was behind you but you didn't know because you were so focused. Cody keep looking at you surprised.
...
The game ended. And you won.

Y/N: See what did I say! 😈

Andrew: Alright alright good job.

You high five Andrew and Cody.

Finally Elijah signaled with his eyes that you should go, so you go over to him and he brings you upstairs to his room.

Elijah: So this is my set up where I make my YouTube videos. But we'll be using the computer for the editing.

Elijah took out his phone and plugged it in with the computer and we saw the footage just once fully to see what we got. One part did catch our eye though. At around the end of the video, the phone caught me and Elijah looking into each other's eyes. I don't look at Elijah but he look at me so I look up. And we look back to the computer. The video ended.

Elijah: So um, what parts do you want to add anything or erase.

Y/N: Actually can you save the whole video so there is two copies and then we edit one of the copies. And we can edit...

You went on talking to Elijah about what you can change and what to add and what cool effects and visuals you wanted in the video. You both worked on it when finally you finished the whole video. You review it together. I'm the end you cut out where the camera was out of focus and where you stared into each other's eyes. You added music and you both like how it came out. But without the part where you looked at each other felt incomplete. You know that Niki has a lap top at home so you ask Elijah to send it through her E-Mail and he does.

Elijah: So do you want to see what I play as a hammer on YouTube? Maybe I can teach you how to play?

Y/N: Of course that would be awesome.

He goes over to his computer and you follow him. He clicks on this game called Roblox and he grabs your hands and puts them on the mouse and keys while he had his hands on top of yours. It reminded you of when he taught you how to use the drone.

Elijah: Alright I'm going to put you into Murder Mystery right now and I'll be showing you how to play.

Y/N: Alright then 😊

Elijah got into the game and you saw the characters looks like Lego people but the game was staring and you got murder.

Elijah: WOW! We got murder first round that very rare! So the objective as murder is to obviously murder all the people before the time runs out or before the sherif kills you, yes there is a sherif the sherif has the kill you, but if you kill the sherif before they can kill you then your good. But beware once you kill the sherif then others can take the gun and kill you.

Y/N: Alright let's do this, I'm very competitive 😈

You play a game and it was harder then you thought because it was your first time, but Elijah tried helping you. You keep playing and he still has his hands on yours. But then one round you finally won the round and you jump up and down, but you go back hard and accidentally fall on Elijah. You both fall on his bed which happened to be behind you. The both of you laugh for a while until you realize your still in bed together and his arm was wrapped around your shoulder the whole time. You turn to him and he looks at you. You looked at each other. You thought wow he is actually kinda cute and nice and funny. I think I like him. Slowly but not noticing you got closer into looking into this eyes. But all of the sudden, your phone starts going off, and so does Elijah's. You were getting a bunch of notifications and didn't know why. You stop your gaze and went over to your phone.

It read:

Twitter: Elijah_Fan123456789 has tagged you in a post. (not an actual fan accounts I'm just making some up for the purpose of the story but if they do exists then that's a coincidence)
Elijah_best: Omg what if she is?!😱
Pal_Fangurl: Wow that's actual proof.
Sketch_Best: Omg I would be so happy.
Sketch_3lijah: If they are then I wouldn't stan it.
Pals_Elijah: We should tweet at Elijah!

And there were a bunch more. You thought: what is all this?! What's happening.

You checked out the tweet you were tagged in and the girl who you talked to you had a screenshot of your conversation and a photo of you and Elijah.

Could've the little kid that was Elijah's fan token pictures of me and Elijah?! What's happening?! I-I-I don't know how to react. People are saying they hate it, others stan us, I'm getting a lot of messages from these fan accounts! Jezz I don't know what to do!

The post:
Elijah_Fan123456789: Omg look at this guys I got the picture that my little brother took of Elijah and this girl and I found out who she is! It's @!Y/N! And she's with Elijah in this picture that my brother took! I even texted her and she confirmed!!

You look over Elijah and he looks over to you. You know he read all of that because a fan tagged him. The both of you were in shock. Elijah walks over to you from his bed and he holds you....

Alright guys that's the end of this chapter, I know I know it's unfinished basically kinda left at a cliffhanger lol, anyways there is like two thousand words so that's a lot. So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter will be coming soon and you'll be able to find out what happens!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.5K 23
"I'm Aiden," he said then held out his hand. "Yeah.. I.. I remembered.. Aiden. You're Nate's best friend slash brother." "Oh, you don't prefer handsh...
4.8K 93 40
this is a very old story of mine and i'm not in the pals fandom anymore lmao it's very cringey i'm sorry You go online and buy a something to figure...
7.8K 149 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
21.3K 531 20
𝙰 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚗�...