A lunch date!?

(Alright new chapter, Also heads up I start school like in two days lol so yeah I'll try to update and come out with new chapters as much as I can probably won't affect how much I post but I feel like crap and extra tired for some reason when I go to school, so yeah enjoy this chapter!😊)

Message convo:

Elijah: Hey Y/N how are you doing.😊

Y/N: I'm doing great hby!

Elijah: Great, I was just wondering maybe you want to hang out a little bit before we edit the video tomorrow?

Y/N: Hmm, Alright but what do you want to do?

Elijah: Wanna get lunch?

You didn't know what to think, was Elijah asking YOU on a lunch date?! Maybe Niki was right, no that isn't possible someone like Elijah couldn't like me. But I don't know if this is a date. I fee like asking but I thinks it's a lot of ask especially since you just started talking.

Y/N: Alright, Sure!

End of convo.

--------------------------

It was the next day and you were getting ready to go to eat lunch with Elijah and edit the video, when all of the sudden you got a follow on twitter. And not just any follow, it was an Elijah fan account. They also messaged you.
It read:
Hi, are you the girl who was with Elijah at the park?!

And you were wondering why they would ask you that and questioned how they found your account but you responded with: Yes but why do you ask?

They responded: Because then it's true that the boy who met Elijah was not lying about Elijah being with a girl!

You were astonished, was this girl thinking that me and Elijah are thing? Wait, could she possibly expose me and tell all her friends that I was with Elijah. Oh no.

You just left the conversation at that and we're thinking about it the whole time while getting ready. You wore this:

 You wore this:

*Time passes*

You walk over to Niki in the Kitchen and Ethan happens to be there too.

Y/N: Alright Niki I'm gonna go out.

Niki: Um alright, where are you going?