Elijah and Y\N (part 4 to Ethan and Elijah)

(Hello everyone this is the next chapter/part to the story. The music is optional as always. I think I don't need to say that every time I publish a chapter because pretty sure you guys would know that lol. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter 🙂)

*Elijah and Y/N are walking out of the movie theaters to go home*

Y/N: You have everything you need from the movie theaters just to make sure you haven't lost anything or left anything behind?

Elijah: No not that I know of, but I do know I made some good memories with you here 😀.

Y/N: I can say the same. 🙂

Elijah and Y\N smile at each other and look up to sky to see a bunch of beautiful stars. Then Y/N notices that your own car was the only one who's car was in the parking lot. But Elijah and Y/N get in the car and Y/N gives Elijah the aux in the car so there was music and it wasn't awkward.

Y/N: Alright show me your taste in music. I'm very passionate about music and want to listen to your taste. But we'll take turns just in case it's boring.

Elijah: Hey! My music taste is quite well in my opinion.

Y/N: I was joking jezz 😆

Elijah puts on this song

(It's does have bad words and I put this song because in one of Elijah's video a fan asked what his favorite song was at the moment and he said this so here it is)

*end of song*

Y/N: Alright not a bad song I can jam to that. Alright my song. (*Puts on music of your choice*)

Elijah and Y/N go back a fourth with music for a while until you got to Y/N's house.

Y/N: Alright this is my home.🙂

Elijah: Looks great. But it's only 9:45 pm. What should we do.

Y/N was thinking and got an idea.

Y/N: I'll tell you inside once your settled in and get a little tour so your familiarized with my place.

Elijah: Alright then.

Elijah and Y/N walk into the house. Y/N shows Elijah around the house while he mostly just looks at you. He attempts to make a joke but you don't really laugh but just chuckle at the stupidity of the joke.

Y/N: Alright, Elijah do you have your phone on you and is it charged well?

Elijah: Yeah I have it and it's on like 70%.

Y/N: Perfect give me your phone.

Elijah: What? Why?

Y/N: Trust me it will be worth it.

Elijah: I don't know if can trust you. I kinda just met you.

Y/N: At the same time I did just invite you to my house and gave you a place to stay for the night because I have a best friend and you have your brother so...