His story (part two)

Alright guys this is part two/ a new chapter. So basically I was just wondering if in the near future would you guys like another fan fiction(not related to the pals but another group of people) or a normal story but it's more of a thriller/ horror/ mystery type of style of writing. I just want to know because I enjoy writing and if you guys would like more stories to be made I have two great ideas just wondering which one I should do after this story. So if you don't mind then comment down below at the end of the story! Alright now thank you for reading so far and enjoy this chapter!

*Still the same day when Elijah left your home*

Y/N: SOOO!! How did it go with Ethan! Tell me everything because ohh girl your texts seemed so good!

Niki: Well, I'm his girlfriend now, and basically we had a little fun at his place and hung out and I was gonna go home but he wanted to stay with me for the night so I stayed with him for night! And it was nothing much, just really special and romantic. But the real question is, You and Elijah eh?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Niki: Come on Y/N, I mean he hugged you and he was so nice to you, like he might be clinging to you, ya know *Niki winks 😉*

Y/N: No no no, I don't think there is anything, I mean he just got noticed today by a fan. Do you know what that means, he is basically famous and well known, he also probably has a lot of prettier fan girls out there who he would go with. Plus if not that then I assume he has a girl friend.

Niki: First of all, if he had a girlfriend he would've stayed there instead of saying he pretty much didn't have a place to stay. Second of all yeah I knew he had a YouTube channel, but it's for younger children not adults, although adult could watch it, but I'm pretty sure he has not made moves for years as Ethan has told me one day.

Niki goes around the kitchen and sees the flat heart plushie on the table. You wonder how it got there there if you originally had it in your room. But you let it pass and assumed that you just forgot to bring it into your room after that little moment you had with Elijah.

Niki: Ohhh, what's this Y/N. Did Elijah give this to you?!

Y/N: Yes but-

Niki: Seeee, he likes you. I mean he gave you his heart. Not literally but maybe this is a sign that he want to give you his heart 😆

Y/N: No it was just a gift, he told me that it was a thank you gift since I let him stay over.

Niki: Well then ok. But you said you took his phone and flew it on the drone? Why.

Y/N: We were bored but I'm gonna have to talk to him about a day to go to his house because we need to edit it to make it look cooler he says.

Niki: Ohh like a mini but not so confirmed date thing.

Y/N: Niki I get it I mean he is pretty cute and we had fun last night but I don't know if he feels things, so for now I'm on the low and haven't had any feelings yet. There were only some moments where it was, I don't know how to say it but they were just moments.

Niki: So there's a chance?!

Y/N: I'm not answering that.

*Time passes*

You go into your room tired for the day and you have the flat heart plushie. Your looking at it and see a zipper. You've never noticed this zipper because it was a little hidden. You open up the zipper and you pull out a piece of paper. It read: Here is my number, you should call me or text me some time - Elijah. Well that's one way to be clever. He just gave you his number. Now you can actually talk to him. So you take your phone and put in the number. You send a message.

Message convo:

Y/N: Hey this is Y/N, is this Elijah?

Elijah: Yes it is. 😊

Y/N: Perfect. So when do you want to edit that video together? 😊

Elijah: Can you do the weekend?

Y/N: A plan it is 😊 how about 1:35 pm?

Elijah: Sure!

*End of covo*

Well this is the end of this chapter guys, I know it wasn't action filled but don't worry the chapter will be good. I hope you enjoyed reading my story so far and if you can please comment to my question in the beginning if you don't mind I just really want to know. Anyways yeah next chapter will be out soon! Thx for reading!