constellations ☆ colby brock

By m-otionless

a story of star-crossed lovers and their future only the constellations can know. {COMPLETED} (not fully edi... More

chapter one: the big move.
chapter three: anxiety.
chapter four: 3 am.
chapter five: panic attack.
chaper six: baja blast.
chapter seven: the fair.
chapter eight: head over heels.
chapter nine: tickles.
chapter ten: creating a channel.
chapter eleven: vlog footage.
chapter twelve: pans.
chapter thirteen: day out.
chapter fourteen: date night.
chapter fifteen: lunch.
chapter sixteen: bowling alley- part one.
authors note.
chapter seventeen: bowling alley- part two.
chapter eighteen: the grove.
chapter nineteen: dinner for three- part one.
chapter twenty: dinner for three- part two.
chapter twenty one: her story.
author's note.
read this
chapter twenty two: the first video.
chapter twenty three: email.
heads up!
chapter twenty four: vidcon- part one.
chapter twenty five: vidcon- part two.
chapter twenty six: vidcon- part three.
chapter twenty seven: vidcon- part four.
chapter twenty eight: vidcon- part five.
WHATT
update i guess?
chapter twenty nine: broken promises.
chapter thirty: true love.
chapter thirty one: karma.
chapter thirty two: hunger.
chapter thirty three: lovebirds.
chapter thirty four: good news.
chapter thirty five: japan- part one.
chapter thirty six: japan- part two.
chapter thirty seven: japan- part three.
chapter thirty eight: hero.
omg
chapter thirty nine: constellations.
epilogue.

chapter two: meeting the roomates.

1.8K 42 44
By m-otionless

*stephanie's pov*

after about 20 minutes we finally managed to drag my stuff in the house and up the stairs to my room.

"steph, sam just texted me and said everyone is on their way home, so be ready to meet your new roommates!" i heard devyn yell from down the hall.

i yelled back a quick "okay" and ran to the bathroom to check myself.
makeup? check.
hair good? eh.
am i cute? not at all but whatever.
i guess i'm as ready as i'll ever be- once i put on some chapstick.

i went back to my new bed and sat down on the edge. my heart was beating so fast i was afraid it might pop out of my chest. why was i so nervous? it's just a couple of boys.
cute boys, i thought.
no, stephanie, you can't get feelings for anyone. they'll never like you that way anyway. i shot myself down, because i need to keep myself in line.

i heard the door open and devyn stood in the doorway.
"you okay? i had a weird feeling, i came to check up in you," she said, clearly concerned.

"no, no, i'm alright, dev," i said, trying to lessen her worry.

"now i know you're lying. what's wrong?" she said, coming to sit next to me and pat my back.

"i'm just nervous, i guess," i said, shrugging.

"about what? i know they'll love you, they'll be all over you. they're the nicest boys i know. i can guarantee they'll be in love with you in no time." she told me, a smile on her face.

"but dev, what if they don't like me? i'm just a girl. i'm not that special, i get nervous and i annoy everyone and i- i just, i don't want to mess things up if i have a chance at more friends." i said, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"oh, steph, don't you dare say those things! you know that's not true. i love you and so will they-"

the downstairs door opened and we heard footsteps.

i looked at devyn and she gave me a look of reassurance.

"you can do it."

"okay."

i drew a deep breath and told myself i could do this.

"hey devyn, we're home!" an unknown voice yelled.

"oh, that's sam," she told me, "awesome! stephanie's here, i'll bring her down!" she yelled back down the stairs.
"come on!" she nearly yanked my arm of it my socket and pulled me down the staircase.

standing in the kitchen were all the roommates. it was weird seeing them in real life- i'd only ever seen them on my computer screen.

"guys, this is stephanie," she gestured them to come over, "stephanie, this is aaron," aaron shook my hand, "elton," he waved and said hey, "sam," who looked excited to meet me, gave me a hug and said "wow, so nice to meet you, roomie!" and then lastly, "and this is colby." she turned me to him.

colby stared at me with awe and then shook his head and smiled this perfect, beautiful smile and said, "um- hi, i'm col- uh, i'm colby," he said, clearly distracted by something.

my god, was he perfect. he was actually perfect. his floppy brown hair and his black clothes and his crazy blue eyes sent my head spinning.

devyn clapped and we both snapped out of the trance we were in and blushed profusely.
god, he's even cute when he blushes, i thought. "alrighty then, that's everyone, um, so i guess it's time to go and unpack, steph," she said and pulled me away. i looked back at colby and he waved at me and smiled again, then all the boys stared laughing and pushing him around, almost like they were teasing him.

devyn shot up the stairs and ran to my room, dragging me along the whole way. once we got in, she closed the door and squealed.

"OH MY GOD!" she laughed at me.

"what?" i said, recollecting myself.

"steph, did you see the way he was looking at you? oh my god," she said.

"who?" i said, teasing her.

"stop, steph, oh my god. wait..." she trailed off and smiled devilishly, "do you like colby?" she smirked.

"what? psh, no, of course not, dev you're crazy, stop, no," i said, pushing the thought to the side.

"hmm, alright...well i guess we'll just have to wait and see!" she tickled my sides and we both doubled over in laughter. she told me everyone was downstairs watching a movie and that we should go join them, but she was going to go change into pajamas and i should too. she disappeared and left me to change.

•••

*devyn's pov*

i left steph to change and i hurried to my room and threw on my sweatpants and corey's t-shirt, then blasted downstairs before she came to get me.

that girl was head over heels for colby already, so i'm gonna play a little game of matchmaker.

i walked into the living room and asked, "hey, can i borrow you guys?"

"yeah, sure," sam said. they all got up, but i stopped colby in his tracks.

"you stay here. everyone else follow me."

"um, okay." colby said, confused.

the boys followed me into the hallway and asked what this was all about.

"okay, so you guys saw that thing between steph and colby, right?"

"dude, he's freaking out," sam said.

"he totally likes her," elton laughed.

"exactly. she's upstairs getting changed right now, so i want everyone to sit back down but leave a space next to colby so she has to sit there. i want to see what happens." i giggled.

"ooh, gurl, you nasty," corey said in a fake valley girl voice while snapping his fingers, making all the boys laugh.

"okay, go, i gotta go get her!" i told them, and they scurried off to the room again.

i ran back up the stairs and went into steph's  room.

•••

*stephanie's pov*

i pulled out some black sweatpants and a periwinkle sweatshirt, and i pulled my hair up into ponytail. 
i think that's as cute as i'll get, i tell myself.

devyn walks in in her pajamas and brings me downstairs. she scoots over to corey and i looks for a seat, realizing the only one left is right next to colby.
oh, you little bitch, i eyed devyn and she just giggled.

"don't worry, we don't bite," elton said, "come and watch the movie with us!"

"what movie?" i said, trying to keep my cool.

"the nightmare before christmas."

"in june?"

"don't judge our movie taste," sam sassily replied, causing me to laugh.

alright, you can do this, just stay calm, i reminded myself as i sat down next to the boy who's making my heart do somersaults.

he looked at me and smiled awkwardly and scooted a bit so i could sit, and he started fiddling with his shirt.
what's he nervous about?

"colby, you're bright red," aaron pointed out.

"shut up, aaron," she shot back, and aaron raised his arms in surrender, laughing a bit.

"yo, dude, chill, we don't want to scare our new roomie, now do we?" sam said, starting to laugh his ass off.

colby turned to me and said, "sorry, i'm not that scary," he chuckled.

my cheeks burned. "it's no big deal, i don't think you're scary." i smiled at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 325 111
A story where a girl falls in love with the fuckboy. This story is a "instagram format", if you're confused just read the first chapter! ⚠️This sto...
254K 4.2K 31
*MAJOR UPDATES HAPPENING NOW* "Hey guys this is the new Tfil girl she's gonna be going on trips with us helping with the cameras and booking places a...
840K 12.3K 62
Allison and her friends happen to unknowingly bump into TFIL on one of their many explorations. After spending the night together at an abandoned tow...
161K 2.5K 43
"𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤..."