the journal - h.s.

By arietem

"You do realize a journal is an extremely personal thing right?" His voice was raspy, low and threatening, ma... More

prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
a/n
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
a/n !!
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
I'm not dead!
100
101
102
103
104
105

77

207K 4.7K 2K
By arietem

[amber’s pov]

I was mixed up in being so curious to his family’s story and all the drama that seemed to trouble his mind. I wanted to take all his tangled thoughts and help him straighten them out so that worried frown would never haunt his beautiful face again. But all the way home to my place in the bus he just kept on placing warm loving kisses wherever he could on my exposed skin which felt painfully lovely. I couldn’t focus on forming actual sentences or questions, as the only words escaping his lips in between the dizzy kisses were ones making my heartbeat race further.

His arms had been holding me tightly there in the very back of the empty bus; his lips had brushed over my skin teasingly as we had finally reached our stop.

The cold air that had washed in over my heated body the second we exited the bus had made me tremble and of course he had noticed. With that smile as soft as a rose petal; he had grabbed my hand and embraced me from behind burying his face in the curve of my neck breathing out warm air just for me.

He had kept me warm somehow like that; embracing me with his one arm as we walked over to my place. My legs had felt like jelly and I was pretty glad he had been holding onto me so tightly; otherwise I would probably have been a mass of feelings and golden happiness floating through the cracks of the dull pavement creating beautiful patterns. I was so happy; I could barely contain it.

“So you wouldn’t mind?” Harry exhaled softly against my cheek bone as he entwined his warm fingers with my tingling ones.

“Mind w-what?” I wasn’t sure he knew how caught up in him I was at the moment; I tilted my head to find his soft lips, which he had made sure hadn’t touched mine the entire drive home. It was like some game he loved playing; teasing me with that.

But he was much taller so it was easy for him to get away, as I could feel the hot air from the chuckle on my skin caused by my desperate try.

“Mind me staying at yours tonight?” His words were almost too careful and had been spoken a little too lowly to just be a polite request, that he already knew the answer to. Did he really think I would ever tell him no?

“I would be seriously pissed if you didn’t,” my words were slow and hoarse; I giggled happily and chills ran down my back as I could feel him smile as his lips kept kissing this one specific spot on the side of my jaw. I tried really hard to focus on finding my keys in the mess of my bag, but it was not that easily done with this curly haired angel making me forget how to breathe.

Seconds later his warm hand touched mine lightly in the bag and his lips abandoned my skin so he could find the key for me.

I leaned back against the doorframe; eyes fluttering open and thoughts still not sure how any parts of my body actually functioned. I watched him as he opened the door and pushed it open with his strong shoulder, pulling me with him. His smile like warm sunshine.

Somehow we even made it into my place and my mind was finally getting less light headed as I let myself drop in the nearest chair while Harry was fumbling through the faint darkness. With the light from the window section he managed to find and turn on the little bedside lamp, which bathed the apartment in a warm soft light.

He turned to grin proudly back at me his dimples showing; the brown wild hair of his was swept back without thought to it, as he placed the plastic bag with his things at the floor up against the wall next to my stacks of clothing.

He was unbelievable beautiful. His green eyes dragging me in craving to be adored and seen. His bottom lip playfully trapped between his teeth as his eyes found mine and he slipped out of the jacket smoothly. My heart couldn’t follow along as the blood dizzily rushed through my body from the tip of my toes to my head at the sight. With lazy fingers I pulled off the scarf, which Harry had already been busy getting out of his way in the bus. His boots were placed politely at the wall next to his jacket and bag. My heated fingertips brushed lightly over the love bite he had given me; it felt a little sore but the memory of his petal soft kisses against that spot made me grin up at him as he looked up and started walking closer. Never letting his beautiful wonders of eyes leave mine.

I watched him closely as he seated himself indian-style at my feet with his long legs perfectly balancing him. He reached up to help me unzip the jacket, which had been my most bulletproof shelter towards him till now.

I pushed off my boots and slipped out of the sleeves of the jacket, while his eyes travelled over me and his loving lazy smile resembled those which people who were deeply in love would wear without knowing. That glowing pulsating knot of light I felt deep in my chest grew bigger at the thought, as he with one of his hands found my ankle and moved his hand up my calf placing kisses all the way till he reached my knee.

“Harry?” I leaned forth in the chair and let a hand run through his messy hair, which was still humid from his shower. He looked up at me resting his chin on my knee as he kept stroking slowly up and down my inner calf. A deep humming sounded came from him as his glittering green eyes watched me; they were edging with love. I could watch those eyes every hour of every day.

“Do you remember that staircase I told you about this morning?” I let a finger run over the side of his face as he closed his eyes enjoying the feeling I traced into his flawless skin. He nodded slowly in response.

“I’m not afraid anymore,” I whispered tenderly. His green eyes fluttered open and he watched me with great wonder; searching for even the smallest hint of doubt or sign that I wasn’t telling him the truth. And I didn’t blame him but having spent the entire day with him had somehow ensured me. Or maybe it had been the fact that I had told him about my stupid staircase-theory and he hadn’t blamed me for anything or thought of me as insane. Instead he had been warm and beautiful and happy. Maybe it had been exactly what would eventually have me realizing there was nothing to fear with this boy, whose arms were resting on my knees with his chin on top.

He got up on his knees watching me without a word; slowly with a hand on each of my knees he parted my legs and I leaned forward, repeating; “I’m not afraid.” Before he could get away this time I pressed my lips against his like I had wanted to do ever since we had left Aria’s place. A shower of glittering gold exploded in my chest at the feeling of him, as my every sense grew aware to his every touch.

[harry’s pov]

She filled my head with emotional blissfulness as she surprised my lips with hers. With my strong hands hooking in under her knees I pulled her even closer to me, as her arms found their way around my neck with a perfectly innocent giggle of joy escaping her lips, that made my heart skip a beat. I didn’t know what to say. I… I was speechless. I couldn’t find any words to tell her how amazing she was. How.. how fucking insanely much I loved her with everything I had and was and would ever be. How deeply and … how much it made my world totally break together but also glow like the fucking sun or something crazy. I couldn’t explain it nor prove it nor see it. All I could was feel it so undeniably in every cell of my body and maybe try to show her - show her just how immensely much this silly heart of mine loved her.

Her silky lips felt amazing against my sensitive ones. The way nothing could reach us here was all I could understand. How her hot breath gave me life. And during another of her delicate grins against me; she parted her lips slightly giving me access to deepen the kiss. It felt like ignited embers started spreading warmth out through my veins from the lower part of my stomach and heart, as I moved my hands up her lovely thighs, pulling her body even closer. I could feel how her fingertips gently tugged at my hair by my neck, which only made me lean in closer to let my fucking soul be hers if she wanted it.

But it wasn’t enough. She wasn’t close enough. A wave washed in over me; I just had to get rid of those useless pieces of fabrics sheltering her body from me. The skinny jeans, the sweater, and all those other pieces which covered up her unfairly beautiful and fair, flawless skin. Sheltering and hiding away the girl from me, whom I loved more than I could even get myself to believe and understand. I could feel my breath growing deeper as she wrapped her legs around my waist and my hands found the small of her back.

“Don’t let go,” I whispered with a hoarse teasing voice and a crooked smile; I could feel her hold on tighter with her legs and slender arms, clenching onto me. With one easy move I lifted her up from the chair and got up on my feet holding her firmly into me, as countless giggles escaped from her while her chestnut brown hair fell into her eyes. I could feel her warm body through that evil fabric covering her, that I had declared my enemy already. My heart was trying to get out through my chest to get to hers it felt like. It made me breathless.

While I took the few steps to that mattress in the room with the dark grey duvet and pillows; she tried disturbing my concentration with placing wet kisses down my neck. I could feel her heartbeat racing just like mine against my chest, which I was pretty sure would burst with happiness sometime soon.

“You’re incredible,” I mumbled into her shoulder as she kept insulting my unarmed exposed skin on the side of my neck. I kneeled down carefully so her back found the surface of the mattress, as her legs unwrapped themselves from me. Only her arms were still around my neck as I hovered my body over hers. Her sea green eyes found mine, as I rested on just one elbow and my knees to remove a couple of her wild strands of hair from her beautifully flushed cheeks. I could see how her chest moved up and down under me and her eyes travelled over my face, while biting down on her bottom lip. Not till her gorgeous eyes stopped at mine for good did she let out the breath she had been holding. She was so beautiful. With the hectic pink color pleasing her cheeks and lips - and her eyes alert and burning.

“Babe, are you sure?” I asked as softly as I possibly could managed. As careful as had she been of porcelain and even just the lightest blow would shatter her to pieces that could never be mended.

Her face only inches from mine as I sought the color of her eyes, which had become my new favorite, I had to admit, seeking them for even an atom of doubt. My thumb brushed over her hair. I wanted her so badly but not if she wasn’t ready. I wanted to show her I loved her - and if she wasn’t ready to be loved and feel loved I wasn’t going to force it on her. Not in any world. Not if she didn’t trust me.

For a moment I held my breath. Her kissable lips, which were pink with the warmth and life I had given them, parted slightly. I held my breath waiting for her thoughts to be revealed. Whatever her answer was it couldn’t change how much I loved her. It wouldn’t really matter what she said, as long as she would never leave me. As long as she was only mine and mine to wait for; to love and to care for.

“Yeah,” her lips parted in a heartbreaking smile that made it feel like I was falling from somewhere terribly high. My heart in my throat as she nodded to underline her answer. A rush went through my entire body and I lowered myself down to taste the lips of the girl I loved. I loved her. God, I loved her so much.

I wanted to tell her but for the first time ever; I was afraid that this power with words I possessed would be used wrongly and end up destroying the moment. So instead I just let my body show her; responding to her touch and lips and her petite frame, which was trapped under my strong one.

I could feel the tips of her fingers travel down over my shoulders, chest, my stomach which was tensed from not putting all my weight on her. My breath hitched as she lifted up the hanging grey shirt brushing her slightly colder fingers over my skin leaving tiny universes of shivering marks.

The taste of mint on her lips was wonderful; I wanted to laugh at the memory of her that first time she had asked me worriedly about having any mint gum. But her lips kept my mind way too busy to even utter a single syllabus. The only thing slipping from the kisses were my heavy exhales as her fingertips teased their way up the side of my tense stomach. I couldn’t stand it any longer.

Murmuring a low ‘fuck’ I lifted my upper body away from her and with one easy move dragged the shirt over my head; the first piece of fabric keeping me away from the love of my fucking life had been defeated.

It was such a strange feeling; I was almost nervous as I looked down at her. As my eyes travelled over her chest which was rising and falling like a slow ticking clock. Lowering myself down to her again her smile washed away that nervousness, while those devilish fingers of hers went to explore my heated skin on my upper body. The beam on my lips grew into place as I watched her take in the sight of my half naked body; how her eyes drew in every inked line of my tattoos and every edge of my muscular chest and stomach. The way she looked at me had my heart beat racing; the girl I loved was tracing my musculature with her soft fingers like they were some kind of fascinating treasure. I felt vulnerable under her gaze in a thrilling way. I could barely even believe how lucky I was to have someone look at me like that. To have her look at me like this.

Amber’s eyes dragged themselves from my stomach and ended up to meet my eyes, which were watching her. Her lips parted in a tender whisper that broke into a glowing smile, “you’re beautiful.” I was melting under her touch and didn’t realise what she was doing as she lifted herself and kissed me again.

I wrapped one arm in under her and rolled us over so I was on my back and she was laying on top of my chest. As the giggles vibrated from her chest and into mine from the rapid turn I murmured playfully, “you’re crazy.” I watched her with awe as she moved her legs on either side of me and placed a hand on either side of my head on the mattress. The grey duvet beneath me had already turned heated from the warmth that my body radiated. Soft chuckles escaped her burning lips as she teased me with not lowering herself down. She was glowing like a fucking star on my dark night sky. But right now I couldn’t even remember it ever having been black.

There was something dangerously fragile and vastly confident about us both.  That thought kept flashing in my heart, as I let my hands run up her thighs to reach the hem of her shirt impatiently. I couldn’t stop feeling vulnerable but still so endlessly safe with her.

[amber’s pov]

The most unbelievable about this moment right here wasn’t the fact that the most attractive boy I had ever met was laying half naked under me, nor the fact that he smiled heavenly beautiful up at me lifting his body chasing after another breathless kiss. No, the most unbelievable was the way he looked at me. The way he seemed to be in a state of euphoria that made his gaze at me the most tender and affectionate one. His green eyes were drowning me in the faithful trust and care which they shone of. He didn’t have to say anything; I could finally read his mind which was clearly all settled on me. And I couldn’t believe what I was seeing; I couldn’t believe this was all aimed at me. He was so endlessly brave without any hesitation as he let his warm hands travel up my waist and pulled me down to him; clearly not patient enough to keep the gap that was between our bodies.

I could feel how his entire body was centered around his deep breathing as I was finally straddling his body; I rested on my one elbow and pushed his hair back with my other hand. I could stay with him right here on this mattress in the never ending time of infinity; I could watch him lay there in the sea of my dark grey duvet. I could watch his beautiful naked chest that was decorated with inked stories of his till I knew every one of their tellings by heart.

With his eyes closed I observed his features in awe, while his hands softly was pulling the hem of my sweater up my body. His desperately controlled breathing was washing through his rib cage whose movements I could feel on my inner thighs. With a soft chuckle escaping my lips; I helped his warm hands in winning the battle as I straightened my back and pulled off the sweater.

His eyes fluttered open and that piercing green gaze almost made me lose my breath; the memory of how he had looked out over the crowd at that concert couldn’t even compare. His passion for music didn’t even reach the level of the look in his eyes right now, as they wandered over my exposed skin like a warrior conquering new land.  

He pulled himself easily up using his strong stomach muscles; his eyes sucking in every detail and treating them with great delicacy.

My fingers found one of his warm hands, which was still resting on my waist. I lifted it carefully watching the silver ring he always wore. While his ignited lips explored the skin right beneath my collarbone I carefully twisted the ring from his finger. Clenching my hand around the warm piece of metal; I found the lock of his paper plane necklace and caught the fragile chain carefully too. he didn't even flinch - just letting me do it without a second of doubt. I didn’t want anything to cover him up; I just wanted to be his. Be the only thing for him to feel.

With one palm flatly laying on his chest and the other a clenched fist around the jewelry; a thought rushed through me. I could feel his pulsating heart somewhere burried in his tanned chest under my hands. He traced invisible lines over my chest and waist with his lips and fingertips; while the thought kept pondering in my mind as my breathing grew heavy.

Just as vulnerable as I felt right now, right here in his arms; just as much power as I let him have over me - just the same was valid for him. Love was a two-way thing. He had just as much power over my heart as I had over his. He could just as easily crush mine as I could shatter his.

My fist clenched tighter against his skin, which almost felt clammy from heat as his lips found another of my sweet spots. My breath was hitching as the hot air from his exhale purposely washed in over me and the following insult from the wet tip of his tongue made my heart want to stop beating.

His hands were holding me firmly on his lap playing with the edge of my jeans, while his lips mocked my sensitive skin with words of flower soft kisses.

It couldn’t be a product of my mind, which was one blissful blur under his touch and power and warmth; it was a product of my heart which escaped my lips in that very moment where I was his. Coming out in a breathless hoarse whisper directly from my pulsating heart which was simply all his; “Harry, I... I love you.”

Please vote & comment

a/n: please, please leave a comment and let me know what you think x this is probably the most intense and dificult thing I have ever, ever tried writing. I don't want this story to be one filled with senseless smut and stuff like that - sorry but I want to write a story about beautiful honest love. Please trust me by letting me do it my way :) Thank you for everything I can't wait to write next chapter for you guys x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 9.1K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
783K 30.9K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.5M 48.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
99.1K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024