Silly Chains of Mine (Soul Ea...

By xLuckyLocketx

Luna and Silver are the newest students in the DWMA, who aren't exactly your normal students. No one knows EX... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
NinjaLlamas soul eater moment
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
My solution to Crona's gender!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
*Christmas Special*
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Who is with who
*Christmas Special 2*
Slight delay
Chapter 19.5
CHALLENGE!
Chapter 20
Challenge winners!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 6

10.2K 293 81
By xLuckyLocketx

Chapter 6

I'm dreading today. Want to know why? Uncle Death is making me spend a day with Kid; who is apparently my cousin.

"You feeling okay, Luna? You're making a weird noise." Silver said as we made our way from our home to the DWMA.

I had a grimace on my face and I was hunched over, my arms swinging limply as I walked. "I don't wanna go!" I cried.

"But Lord Death said you needed to spend time with your cousin. I agree with him, he's a part of your family; don't let that time get taken away from you." Silver said, rubbing my back comfortingly.

"You don't need to worry though. You're cousin isn't a freak who touches your boobs!" I shouted, covering my mouth when some people gave weird glances our way. I fell back into my limp state as we started to walk up the steps to the DWMA.

"Yoo-hoo! Glorious, symmetrical angel! I know you're almost here! I can hear your symmetrically angelic footsteps!" I heard someone sing from the school and my face scrunched up even more. I turned to Silver and did a 'kill me now' sign.

"Don't make me do this." I begged.

"Sorry, but we have to. I also want to see how this day will turn out because right now, it seems like a whole lot of fun." He picked me up and ran up the stairs, ignoring my protests. "C'mon it'll be fun!" Silver said as he finally put me down.

"But I don't wa-"

"Luna, my symmetrical angel!" I turned around only to be engulfed into a giant bear by someone. The person who was hugging me was ripped away from me and I could feel someone fixing my clothes and my hair. I slowly peeled open my eyes to see Patty being held back by Liz and Kid fixing me up.

"Calm down, Patty, we don't want an accident." Liz said to her sister.

"But she's just so good to hug!" Patty whined.

"No! There shall be no hugging the princess! She must stay absolutely symmetrical, she's perfect!" Kid screamed as he looked at me with awe.

"Y'know, I'm thinking of making myself asymmetrical, just to piss you off." I said and Kid's head snapped at me in shock.

"You wouldn't dare." Kid whispered. I nodded with a serious face.

"Besides, why are you so amazed with symmetry when you're not even symmetrical yourself; you only have a set of stripes on one side of your hair but not the other." I said, ignoring Liz and Patty who were signalling me to shut up.

Kid fell down on his knees and started bawling. "You're right! I'm an abomination! I'm filthy and dirty and unbalanced! Why is there only one set of stripes?! I'm garbage! Asymmetrical garbage! I deserve to die!" Kid ran over to the edge of the stairs and jumped, before he could start falling Liz and Patty were by his side, pulling him back up.

"Kid, don't be silly, you're not garbage." Liz said as she tried to console him.

"Yeah Kid you're not garbage. If you were garbage you would smell a lot worse!" Patty joined in.

"I AM GARBAGE, GOD DAMMIT! THE SYMMETRICAL ANGEL SAID SO!" Kid bawled even harder.

"Patty, do your thing." Liz said.

"Rightio!" Patty mock-saluted Liz and looked at Kid with a menacing face. "Get your ass up now, damn you." Patty said in such a menacing voice that it sent goose bumps down my back. Kid took one look at Patty and started bawling harder but he did as he was told and stood up.

"YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME PATTY!" He cried.

I looked over to Silver with tears streaming down my face. "I don't want him to be my cousin!" I cried and blew my nose on his shirt. He held his shirt, his fingers away from the snot that was on the shirt, and looked at me in disgust.

"Are you kidding me!?" He exclaimed and I smirked.

"At least one good thing happened today." I said, shrugging.

*********************************************

"What's your favourite number?"

"Don't have one."

"Favourite colour?"

"Don't have one."

"Favourite building?"

"Don't have one."

"Favourite shape?"

"Don't have one."

"I give up!" Kid said hysterically, and banged his head and hands onto the long, posh-looking table.

"About time." I said, feeling relieved.

"Why do you torture me so?" Kid cried out.

"It's fun." I said simply.

"It's your turn to interview me now." Kid said and I sighed.

"What's your favourite number?" I asked while rubbing my hands down my face.

"8." He said with a stern face.

"And why eight?" I ask.

"Eight cut vertically or horizontally stays perfectly symmetrical!" He said looking at me as if I was mad. "Everyone knows that."

I looked at the clock only to notice that I'd only spent 1 hour with him, and it's been hell. Suddenly, right then, I got an idea. I smiled mischievously at Kid's direction and surveyed the room. How could I have been so blind! This is the house of Death's son, he's bound to have valuable information in this house somewhere.

"Hey, Kid?" I said.

"Y-yes, my glorious angel?" He stuttered, probably shocked that I sounded nice instead of bored.

"I would like to play a game." I suggested cheerfully.

"What game would that be?" Kid asked, sounding a bit curious and suspicious.

"A game!? Ooh, can I play, can I play, can I play?" Patty squealed in excitement. I smiled brightly at her.

"Sure, everyone can." I said to Liz and Silver who were now listening to the conversation. "I was thinking of Hide-and-Seek." I said.

"YES!" Patty screamed, fist pumping the air.

"Kid, you can count. Make sure you count to 100, okay?" I said.

"Haha, Kid's it!" Patty shouted childishly and ran off through one of the many doors.

"Patty, wait for me!" Liz shouted, running after her younger sister.

"DON'T MESS WITH THE INTERIOR DESIGN!" Kid screamed but they were all ready long gone.

"Time is ticking Kid." I said, tapping my wrist even though I didn't have a watch. "Who knows what they might do to the house if you don't find them soon?" I wondered. Then, as I predicted, Kid started counting to 100 mega fast. I grabbed Silver's wrist and pulled him through a door.

"What are you planning Luna?" Silver complained but didn't try to get out of my grasp.

"Don't you see!? How could I have been so blind?" I groaned and hit the palm of my hand to the side of my head, "Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Silver grabbed hold of my hand before I could hit my head again and turned me around so I was facing him. "Luna! Take deep breaths and tell me properly, what are you planning?"

I did as I was told and took deep breaths to gain my composure. "This is the home of Death the Kid, son of Lord Death and mega-rich teen." Silver still looked confused and I rolled my eyes. "What is it that all mega-rich people have?"

"Money?" He guessed.

"Yes. But what do they have in their homes?" I said, giving him an extra guess.

"Expensive stuff?" He guessed again and I banged my head on the wall.

"No you idiot! A library! A library full of books of information! Information that could help us!" And right at that moment I could hear something that sounded like angry bulls on a rampage.

"READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" I could hear Kid shout from a distance and he was gaining. Fast.

"Shit! What are we going to do?" I asked Silver in a panic.

"The hall." He said, shrugging with his hands in his pockets.

"What about the hall?" I said in a hushed tone.

"It's symmetrical." Then I understood what he meant.

"Quick, we need to make this hall asymmetrical as much as possible!" I ran to wall I was closest to and tilted one of the pictures while Silver did the same to the other side.

"What if he's quick to rearrange them?" Silver asked one we'd already tilted most of the pictures.

"Um." I froze, unable to come up with an idea. "I got it! We'll take one down and hide it somewhere."

"Great!" He responded and took down an expensive looking painting.

Right then I heard Kid scream like someone was chopping his arm off with a dull axe. "MY PORTRAITS! PATTY, LIZ, WHAT DID YOU DO! Must organize, everything must be ABSOLUTELY symmetrical." Kid started mumbling to himself and I and Silver made a beeline for the nearest door.

Ten minutes passed until we finally made it to the library and heard another one of Kid's blood-curling screams.

"IT'S GONE! ONE OF THE PAINTINGS IS GONE! I'M A FAILURE IF I CANNOT EVEN KEEP MY OWN HOME SYMMETRICAL! I DESERVE TO DIE!" Was what we had heard.

"Are you sure that was such a good idea?" Silver asked unsurely as he looked at the picture he took.

"You seriously don't believe that he'll actually kill himself do you?" I asked him with one eyebrow raised.

Silver pulled a face and shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno, he tried to jump off the school grounds earlier so, why not?"

"Firstly, because I think he'll worry about the symmetrical amount of blood that spills on his clothes, secondly, he is a freakin' idiot if he's going to kill himself just because one of the paintings is missing." I explained and Silver nodded in understanding. "Now, get looking." I said, heading to one of the many bookcases that took up most of the room, only leaving enough room for a fire place, a few chairs, a couch, a coffee table and room to move about in. There was also an upstairs as well.

"Do you know what exactly we are looking for though?" Silver asked curiously as he leaned against the book case and I froze and closed my eyes. 

What are we looking for in the first place?

Why did we come here in the first place?

Why now?

All of these questions pondered in my mind but I knew the answer to every single one of them, I just didn't want them to be true.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. "Anything that involves what could be inside us." I muttered, my voice wavering from the pain. "Anything that can get rid of it. Anything. You might be able to forgive and forget but I can't. The person responsible must pay for what they have done and I want to do it personally." I will get this done. I will become stronger. I will not let that person do that to us and walk away, scar free.

I hadn't noticed how much time had passed until I'd realized that I was in Silver's arms, his hand gently stroking my hair."You better not be falling asleep." I said, raising my head up to look at him.

He smirked at me and let me go to stretch. "Y'know, a nap sounds pretty good right now," He took that time to yawn; "I think I'll take a cat-nap, meow." I burst out in laughter, unable to stop myself. He actually meowed like a cat and made a face like one, there is no way I can see that and keep a straight face.

"Oh-oh my gosh...you seriously...meowed like a cat." I banged onto the bookcase as I was holding onto it for support.

"Of course, because you love little kitty cats." He said, faking innocence.

I managed to sober up and was able to stand up straight without falling. "Okay, I'm better now, continue looking." I ordered and he mock saluted me.

"Ma'am, yes, ma'am!" He walked off to the second floor and started looking through the books that were up there.

I shook my head, a smile on my face. "Doofus." I mumbled under my breath, unable to get off the smile that he managed to put there. He can always get me from upset and angry to happy and embarrassed in only a few seconds. How he does it, I don't know; but I don't want to find out because that's what I love most about him, without him to help comfort me and be there for me all my life then I would have committed a crime that would not only hurt myself but other people too...

*******

In the end, the only thing we found were books on symmetry...typical. "All that searching and nothing, we got nothing." I said to no one in particular as me and Silver were finally able to leave that hell of a house and on our way home.

"Wait." I looked to Silver to see his face scrunched up in confusion and he started to nibble on his thumb. "Did we give Kid's picture back?" He mumbled and my eyes widened in shock.

"SHIT!" I yelled. "Well, there is no way I am going back in there, that's for sure." Before Silver could make me change my mind I ran off.

"But Luna-!"

"No buts! I refuse!" I shouted over my shoulder and continued running towards my home.

********************************************************************************************************************
Sadly, Kid had nothing that could help them :'( But don't worry all will be revealed soon. I'm surprised that I was able to finish this so quickly-oh shit, my dinner's all cold now :( at least you guys can read another chapter of the book :) And I'm pretty sure that those Soul Eater fans will see a few quotes from the anime *wink wink* *nudge nudge* ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 157 37
This is a story about a young teenage girl studying at DWMA at Death City. Alyssa is a meister and she is accompanied by her trusty weapon, Maddie. S...
964 42 21
This story is basically about a wolf witch named Luna who was challenged by the three best Meisters with their Weapons. Luna defeats them and asks to...
231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...
5.9K 129 23
Hi, my name's Kira. I'm a meister as well as a weapon, but I barely use my weapon self unless I have to. See, I ran away from home when I saw what m...