Begin Again ✔

By ethereaurora

In which a girl watches a conversation with a complete stranger begin again. More

prelude
character aesthetics + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
please read - author's note
forty
forty one
(Note) I wrote a song!

thirty one

1.3K 88 55
By ethereaurora

lea | alec

hey, i'm sorry i left without telling you. you looked so peaceful sleeping and i couldn't find the strength to wake you up.

i felt kinda disappointed not seeing you sleeping next to me. it's so weird, lea. it's been only two days but it feels like i wake up to you every day.

glad to know my presence is that appreciative, haha.

it really is.

and also, thank you.

what's that for?

for not wanting me to be alone. for being there for me. for realizing that i did want you that time.

i know what it feels like to lose someone and i didn't want you go through all of that alone. i'm glad i could be of help :)

what are you doing, by the way?

i'm at a café. this place is beautiful.

i promised i would send you a picture after we met, so here you have one as promised.

and, now you're not replying.

i shouldn't have sent that. people have told me that my smile is too wide but i always do that. oh god, i hate my smile.

i can't hear anything you're saying because all i can think about is how fast i'm falling in love with you.

and your smile too.

you love me, alec?

it's hard not to. after every single thing you've done for me, it's so freaking hard not to.

i can't remember when i actually started liking you but it doesn't matter. that day when i saw you standing in front of my house, your dress dripping wet, looking so beautiful when you pulled me into a hug, that was when i realized that i was falling in love with you.

you're not afraid to be there for someone, lea. you're not afraid to love someone. and i felt so freaking lucky to have known you.

you think i love you?

i swear if you're going to friendzone me now, i'll have to dig myself a hole.

ugh, stop being so cute.

i didn't sleep that night, lea. all i could do was look at you, your eyes closed - so peaceful, yet so troubled. i made sure i held you tight that time and i promised myself to never let you go. for someone who cared about people this much, you deserve to be cared about. you deserve to be loved.

god, it's so crazy. i'm in love with you.

god damn it, alec. someone's cutting onions right now.

that is me. i'm actually making lasagna. your senses are hugely effective, you can actually smell me cutting onions from here.

oh my god, you cook. what can't you do?

i'm actually a terrible cook, haha. i'm trying to make something good to eat but i'm failing miserably.

but it's still so hot. i'm picturing you in the kitchen working like a pro.

you over-estimate me, lea.

i'm not a great cook either but i can cook a thing or two pretty decently. but, the thought of you struggling to break an egg is so cute, haha.

stop enjoying my misery. but girls like guys who can cook, right? i guess i'm unlucky when it comes to that.

you could make it up by being good at other things ;)

like what, babe? ;)

i don't know, washing the dishes?

you're a cruel woman, you know that?

you could be good at other things too, haha.

babe, i already am ;)

you really have to stop calling me babe.

don't you like it? i can't think of another thing to call you.

no. it's not that i don't like it, it's just that my stomach's getting all mushy.

most girls would never admit that. your honesty is the best thing about you and that's one of the reasons i like you.

so there are more?

a huge list.

lea, don't you like me? you're doing a good job avoiding the topic.

oh, am i?

stop being such a tease.

ooh, i woke the beast.

haha. do you even need an answer, alec? after all this time?

always.

oh my god, you like harry potter. that makes me like you even more.

oops. bash's the one who likes harry potter and he went screaming the quote around the streets one day so it's hard to forget. please don't tell me you like me less now.

if it's any consolation, i like you more now.

enlighten me.

for someone who loves a person, you sure do love yourself more than anyone.

i believe that a person can be loved only when you learn to love yourself. that was something my mom taught me.

oh god, i love you.

i freaking love you.

without a dispute, you're the best person i've ever known, alec. you're not just funny, you're also kind, soft like a huge teddy bear.

fuck, lea. way to ruin the mood.

haha, a really hot teddy bear indeed.

i didn't sleep that night too, alec. i felt your heart stutter against my chest and the pain you went through was too hard to bear. it's not like i love you just because i pity you. i love you because you're you. i don't think there's a better way to put it.

it feels so weird talking this through text.

but it's the way we started.

fuck, why did you have to leave so soon? i miss you already.

i have a life, probably? haha, just kidding. i realized you had things to settle on your own so it felt right to leave. besides, we're going to be seeing each other a lot of times. i'll make it up to you.

and, what would you do? ;)

is that all you guys ever think about?

oh, come on. as if you never do. 

you simply have to render me speechless time and again, don't you?

you still love me anyway.

i don't even bother denying it :)

●●●

A/N: THE END.

Haha, just kidding. I wrote this chapter months ago and I couldn't wait to show it to you guys. I'd love to know what you feel.

Spread the love, Nova x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 373 152
"Idk it's like the more I talk to you danielle, the more I find myself falling in love with you."
671 57 23
"Mia reply to my texts, I'm boreddd." "Ugh what, you annoying child?" "Hey, I'm literally older than you." "Certainly don't act like it." "Shut up." ...
416K 10K 30
meet the bad boy, and of course, the nerd.
177K 9.4K 30
a series of phone calls between may and the misunderstood ⇝ ❝you little stalker! i am going to ask you think one last time, who are you and w...