Lip Gallagher Imagines

By sydneyisneckdeep

Imagines about my boy Lip❤️ SLOW UPDATES More

Dream
Lock
Misery
Photograph
Not an update
Forgiven
OH MY GOD
A question.
Just a memory now
N Y L A
Soda-pop
Happy Birthday

Single Mama

13.2K 170 3
By sydneyisneckdeep

AN: This is a request for mystictumblr I'm still in season 5 of shameless so I had to google who Sierra is, so I just kinda wrote something that dealt with a baby and all of that stuff lol.

Anyway hope you like it!

|•Your P.O.V.•|

"Thanks for tonight Lip," I tell him taking a drink of my beer.

"I'm just glad you said yes," he said with a chuckle, "you're a little intimidating."

"Me? Intimidating?"

"Hell, yeah. You're beautiful and have that whole bad girl with an attitude going on. For a while I thought if I tried to talk to you, you'd bitch slap me."

I laughed, "I'm not like that I swear. I put on that face so people will leave me the hell alone. But I'm glad you didn't."

"Me too," he said smile across his lips.

"So-"

My phone begins to blare, and I mutter a sorry before digging through my bag trying to find it.

Finally, I find it and look at the caller ID.

"Shit, this is important, I'll be back," I tell Lip before practically sprinting towards the door.

"Hello?" I say answering the call.

"Hey (Y/N), you're gonna have to come home and take care of Luna. I've gotta leave," Travis says, clearly irrated.

"What why? You said you'd watch her for me," I reply annoyed.

"I've just gotta go somewhere, so hurry."

"Oh my god, okay, I'll be there soon." I tell him as I hear Luna start to cry in the background.

"Thank god. Hurry." He says before ending the call.

I roll my eyes, and walk back into the bar. Great, just great.

Lip looks up at me, noticing that I was clearly in some sort of distress.

"What's wrong?" He questions.

"I'm sorry, but I've gotta go home. My shitty ex boyfriend, said he'd babysit our daughter but now is backing out," I tell him trying to locate my keys.

"Wait you have a kid?" He says shocked.

"Yeah, her names Luna and she's a year old." I tell him, showing him the picture of her set as my lock screen.

He smiles, "she looks like you, gorgeous."

I smile, a blush creeping across my face, "thanks."

"Well look, I feel bad for running out on the date, and I told you I'd help you study for Mr. T's Econ class, so if you want, we can study at my place for a bit." I say, standing from my chair, and grabbing my jacket.

"I'd love to," he replies with a smile.

"Good, I'll text you my address," I say, and he nods. I smile at him before walking out of the door towards my car.

~~

As I open the door I can hear Luna screaming bloody murder. Her lately she has been teething, and so all she's done is cry. I feel so bad for her because I know she's going through a lot of pain, but at the same time it's starting to drive me a bit crazy.

"Finally, she won't shut up," Travis says standing up and handing her to me.

"Come here baby girl," I say pulling her to my chest. She stars to quiet down a bit, nuzzling into me.

"Wow," he says rolling his eyes, and grabbing his things, "she likes you more than me."

"Well maybe if you made an effort to see her,"

"Whatever, I've gotta bounce," he says opening the door to Lip.

Travis looks at me and then back at him.

"Hey Lip," I say, walking over to the door.

Travis shoots me a glare, before walking out the door, bumping Lip in the shoulder.

"Come in?" I say motioning him in. I close the door behind him.

"I'm assuming that's the ex?" He says sitting down on the couch beside me.

"Yeah, that's Travis,"

"he seems like an asshole,"

"Oh trust me he is, but he brought gave me this angel, so it was worth it." I say rocking the little blue eyed baby in my arms. Her big eyes were staring Lip down, mesmerized by him.

Soon those big ole eyes begin to get droopy, a tiny yawn escaping from her lips.

"I'm going to lay her down, and then we can study," I tell him carrying Luna to her room.  I lay her down in her crib covering her with a blanket. I then quietly turn on the baby monitor before tip toeing out of her bedroom.

Once the door is closed, I let out a sigh and join Lip on the couch. His hair was a mess and he had his textbook in his lap. Tonight was the first date I've been on since Travis, and I'm glad it was him. I had been eyeing him since the first day of my Economics when he walked in with a shirt that had a lot of fucks on it.

To most people I come off as bitchy, but it was an act in hopes people would stay away. I had been fucked over to many times and had learned that not letting anyone in was the key to not having my heartbroken, but there was something different about him that made me want to open up to him. Maybe it was the shirt or the all too familiar piercing blue eyes, but whatever the reason I hope the feeling stays.

"Hey," he says as I sit down beside him, sighing.

"How do you do it?" He asks.

"Do what?"

"Go to college, raise a kid, keep a job. You're like Wonder Woman." He says with a laugh.

I chuckle, "I wish I was Wonder Woman. It's so difficult and most times I feel like pulling my hair out, but I do it for her. I don't want her to ever have to have a life like mine."

"I know the feeling." He says sighing.

"Hey Lip?" I say turning towards him.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you,"

"For what?" He asks curiously.

"For not running away. Most people don't even talk to me, and here you are sitting in my dirty apartment, trying to study while I take care of my kid."

"It's fine. I'd be happy to do it again," he says.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I like you a lot (Y/N)."

"I like you too Lip," I tell him blushing.

"Good, now how about we study?" He says turning his attention back to the book.

Maybe Lip is exactly what I needed?
-
-
-
-
WOO HOO GUYS IM BACK . School has been kicking my ass because I decided to take AP Psychology and ughhhh. Hopefully, I'll be getting back into some sort of writing schedule because I miss writing so much. Anywho guys, requests are open.

See you soon!

Xoxo- Sydney❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.2K 13
Carl has a crush on a guy for the first time (and he is confused about it.) * "Mickey." he started. Mickey gave him his full attention while Carl pau...
9.5K 202 46
I AM REWRITTING THIS STORY!Tessa will you ever get the life you deserve? Or are you just going to keep running back to the same Gallagher boy?
137K 1.7K 38
Mickey and Ian's love story but Mickey's genderswapped. Their full love story, I might add. From Season 1 to Season 11. So spoilers ahead! This will...
1M 23.2K 30
"Loving him hurt. Whether I was loving him as an enemy, as a friend, or as a lover. Loving him hurt. But I'd do it all over again if it meant being w...