Zodiac Adventures: The School...

By Z_White

"Welcome, my dear heroes and villains to the School for Heroes and Villains, also known as HV. You will be tr... More

💥The Heroes and the Villains💥
💥Chapter 1: Dorms and Arrangements💥
💥Chapter 2: Fashionably Late💥
💥Chapter 3: Laser Tag Death Match💥
💥Chapter 4: Territory💥
💥Chapter 5: A Villain's Mind💥
Wattys 2017
💥Chapter 6: Just Another Day💥
💥Chapter 7: Let's get Educational💥
💥Chapter 9: Broken Hearts Pt 1💥
💥Chapter 10: Broken Hearts Pt 2💥
💥Chapter 11: Heroes Code💥
💥Chapter 12: Meet The Parents💥
💥Chapter 13: Change💥
💥Chapter 14: Lies💥
💥Chapter 15: Taken in💥
💥Chapter 15.5 : Weak💥
💥Chapter 16: Lust and Love💥
💥Chapter 17: The Movies💥
💥Chapter 18: Sailing💥
💥Chapter 19: Plans💥
💥Chapter 20: Food💥
💥Chapter 21: Exposed💥
💥Chapter 22: Goodbye?💥
💥Chapter 23: Left Unsaid💥
💥Chapter 24: 4 months💥
💥Chapter 25: Trap💥
💥Chapter 25: Yin and Yang💥
💥Chapter 26: The Extractor (End of Book 1)💥
Check it Out!
1st Chapter is Out!

💥Chapter 8: Questions and Answers💥

2.9K 137 240
By Z_White

"Has anyone gotten anywhere?" Gemini asks taking a sip of his coffee.

The Villians were at a small cafe talking about their day so far when Gemini brought up the bet.

"Well, I'm going to ask Virgo out on a date soon and at the ending of the date when she's all gushy over me, right in front of her dorm door. I'm going to kiss her. Then after, she's out of breath and all giddy. I'm going to whisper in her ear and will be 200 dollars richer." Taurus smirks.

"Welp, I doubt I'm going to get anywhere with Capricorn. He's always off in his own little world." Leo sighs.

"Well, I was going to attempt something with Scorpio but he's always with Aquarius. It's frankly annoying." Libra said with a roll of her eyes.

"Well, Aquarius is Pisces target isn't she? What are you planning to do?" Cancer asks Pisces.

Pisces stopped drinking his iced pumpkin spice latte and looked around the table at his friends. He had not really planned to do anything, but then again he was a villian so he shouldn't be so nervous about it. "Well... Aquarius does owe me a favor..."

Gemini's smile grew wide, "Say no more, I see where you're going at... better work fast because Taurus might beat you to it."

"Wouldn't want that to happen." Pisces chuckles taking a big gulp of his latte.

"What about you Gemini how's things with Sagittarius going?" Leo asks.

"That girl is the most stubborn girl on this planet. I've asked her to go out with me 7 times already. So, I doubt I'll be winning this one. How about you Cancer?" Gemini shrugs.

"I've gotten no where. I woke Aries up this morning for class with some exposing clothes on and do you know what he did?" Cancer drawled.

The Villains looked at her with their full attention.

Cancer took a deep breath. "He looked me up and down for like a minute turned away from me and said, 'Get out.' It took all my strength to not hurt him and walk out. He stayed in there for like 20 minutes before he came out to take a shower completely ignoring me."

Gemini, Taurus and Pisces began to laugh.

"What's so funny?!" Cancer growled.

"You said he came out about 20 minutes after you woke him up correct?" Taurus asks.

"Mhm." Cancer nods.

"And he just looked at you up and down for a minute?" Pisces asks.

"Mhm." Cancer nods yet again.

"The poor hero boy probably wanted you to leave so you wouldn't see his wood." Gemini chuckled.

"Oh so he was..." Cancer said in thought

"Yup, no man. Not even a freaking hero wouldn't be turned on by that. Let alone be able to sleep after that." Taurus comments.

"Welp, that's a bit of progress at least."
Cancer shrugs taking a sip of her smoothie.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Rest hour is just about up. Get ready to go to your next class. Oh make sure to wear flexible clothes for training too, because if you split your pants or what not I will be posting it on the schools Snapagram. Hastag Hilarious. Hmm... I know I had something important to say... what was it... ah! On Saturday, which is 2 days away from now your parents will be checking up on you for the last time in a long time. So say your goodbyes because they will no longer be allowed on the campus after that, because frankly parents are annoying to deal with. Okay that's all for this announcement rodents, 10 minutes left. Orion Out!" *sound of mic dropping*

"Why did that man become a headmaster." Capricorn says to himself getting up and out of his meditating pose.

He stretched and looked towards his closet taking out a pair of black and white shorts and white tank.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
"Tell your mom to bring me a batch of her famous chocolate chip cookies. I'm going to miss it... for these next 2 months." Aquarius said to Scorpio who sat beside her, resting his eyes.

"No." He said with his eyes still closed.

"Oh come on pleaseeeeeeeee." Aquarius begged.

"No."

"Do it or I'll tell her you let me be beat up." She threatens.

"No one has put a hand on you." Scorpio opened his eyes and turned to look at her.

"Who is she going to believe? Her son? Or the daughter she wish she had?"

"You're evil."

Aquarius smiles, "Better get ready for training, as always it was fun talking to you." She gets up and heads to her room, but not before roughing his hair up.

Scorpio rolled his eyes getting up, and heading out the door. He didn't think much of fixing his hair as he headed to the door.

He opened it at the same moment Pisces was coming into his dorm. He looked at Scorpio's messy hair and felt... angry?

Scorpio stared at him in confusion, "Uh, I need to get to my dorm. Can you step a side a bit?"

"I don't know can I?" Pisces challenged.

"Yeah... don't know what's wrong with you and I'm not here for a fight. I was just hanging out with Aqua and now I have to go. So excuse me and see you later." He pushed past Pisces who, for the record, has his hands clenched into a ball.

Maybe he won't feel so bad about doing this bet after all.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"I can't believe BTS's DNA came out. The visuals, the sound, the dance moves... it was legend-wait for it-dary!" Virgo exclaimed talking to... well... HERself. She had the tendency to do that when she was gushing about HER ultimate favorite kpop group BTS."

"My soul has been saved." She smiles wide.

She took a couple of deep breaths. "Okay, time to focus! I must clear my mind."

But... she couldn't.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
7th Period: Training

Everyone was ready and on time for training. The Heroes were chatting amongst eachother while the Villains did the same waiting for Luna to come in.

Taurus took a step away from his group, and started his way over to the Heroes. His approach made the whole group take a step back from Virgo.

"Hey Virgo." Taurus said with a nervous smile.

"Oh Hi Taurus. How are you?" Virgo replied attempting to make normal conversation as everyone watched them like a movie.

"Heh, I'm good. But I could be better if you let me treat you to a date tomorrow night."

Virgo's eyes widened. He did it. He really asked her. A Villain, and a cute one at that. Had asked her out.

Someone for the first time in her life wants to take her on a date.

She gulped, remembering lunch. With a quick bite to her bottom lip she nodded her head.

"Really?! Thank god, I was so nervous. I mean like you're a hero and I'm a villain so I wasn't sure if you would say yes. But you did. You actually did. Thank you for giving me a chance." Taurus says rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's tomorrow at..."

"6 pm. Wear something cute but comfortable. We're going to have so much fun, I pro-" Taurus exclaims before getting interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

"Okay, I hope you learned something from your last class because it's time for a little 2 on 2. Today instead of fighting your partner you will be working with them." Said Professor Luna.

"Aww..." Leo whines.

"Instead you will be going against your other two dorm mates, and more accurately your fellow hero and or villian. Remember this is a team battle, so though you may be taking on someone else you still should help your partner if you see them in trouble. You do not win if you don't get both of them down."

The Zodiacs nods.

"Okay find your partner and prepare. You have 2 minutes. Chop chop." Luna instructed going off to the corner of the training room to go on her phone.

The Zodiacs began to stretch. Playing with their powers a bit before the 2 minutes were up.

"Okay, let's train." Luna smiles. She steps to the side in order to get out of the way of the cross fire.

Capricorn and Aries looked towards one another. A cocky smile on each of their faces.

"Do you really think you can beat me?" Aries scoffed.

"Well, if you were paying attention last period it's very much possible for Earth Elementalist to beat fire, my dear friend." Capricorn replied.

"That's only becaus-"

Capricorn sighed, why did people bother to talk in a middle of a battle. With a smirk he raised his arms and swung it down to the ground making the earth split open and Aries fall in.

He closed it leaving a small hole in order to talk to him.

"Now this is why you shouldn't talk to your enemies in battles." Capricorn said to the hole.

"Fuck off." Aries shouted from beneath the ground.

Cancer began her attack by blasting Libra with a spiral of water. Libra having been yawning at the time was sent spiraling back by the blast.

Libra, soaking wet, got up. "Really Cancer?"

"This is a battle, I want to win. Therefore, you're not my friend." She replied.

"Oh, so that's how it is." Libra said pushing her hair from off her face. "Well then. Have a nice flight." She sends a gush of wind to wrap around her and keep spinning.

Capricorn tried not to be sucked into the tornado, but it was futile.

Libra after a minute or 2 was sastisfied. She aburptly disintergrated the tornado causing Capricorn and Cancer to fall to the ground with a slight thud.

"I won." Libra smiles.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The battles continue on after that Virgo and Pisces won against Leo and Aquarius. Mostly due to the fact that Leo didn't want to help Aquarius when she needed it.

Sagittarius and Gemini won against Scorpio and Taurus because Gemini actually helped Sagittarius.

Once their battle was over Gemini came over to Sagittarius to help her off the ground.

Sagittarius stared at his hand for a while before accepting it.

"Uh, thanks for the help." She said dusting herself off.

"No problem. It was my pleasure." Gemini smiles.

They stand in front of eachother in silence.

"So... I know I asked you this a bunch of times already but... would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" He asks.

Sagittarius automatically started to say no but before she caught Virgo staring at her. With a deep sigh she said, "Sure, whatever. What time?"

"Wait. Did you just say yes?" Gemini said in shock.

"No, I said sure. Now, what time." She said crossing her arms.

"Oh! How about 8 pm?"

"Okay." Sagittarius replies.

"Okay everyone training is over for today. Good job. Go home and rest. Oh, and remember on Saturday you're parents are visiting. This is going to be the last time you will see them until Thanksgiving break. So make it count." Luna grabbed her stuff and walked out the training room.

Pisces was the last Zodiac in the training room. He sighed a deep sigh. His parents were coming and it will surely be hard to keep his secret. Or should he say their secret?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Chapter 9 done~ Next chapter some interesting things will be happening. Budding love? Broken heart? Secrets released?

Who knows.

Like really, who knows.

Because if you do I give you props.

I have enough energy to write a bit of the next chapter but who knows if I'll finish it today. If I do, then the update will be posted tomorrow.

Okay time to wait for the release of BTS's DNA. If you don't hear from me after it has been released my soul probably left my body.

If you don't know who BTS. It's a talented K-Pop boy group that consist of 7 amazing boys.

Update: IT HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Here's the DNA teaser.

Okay, time to tone down my inner fangirl.

☁Z.White Up, Up and Away!☁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 186 26
The Zodiac's are coming to earth. No one except 2 other constellation know they are there. When the other constellation on earth find out the battle...
141K 2K 35
In a universe called Zodea, these twelve individually different teenagers had been accepted into a "normal" highschool, not knowing nor being aware t...
19.7K 699 43
In another universe, there are 12 supernatural creatures that get accepted to the best academy in their world. Aquarius being one of the 12, can't he...
105K 2.8K 49
What happens when 24 people are in the same Boarding school? Do I still have your attention? It is a huge Boarding school, a gigantic hotel almost. E...