Teachers Pet

By shakira227

Jacob Taylor is a mute teenager with a messed up wolf breed family, a normal half wolf sister and a teacher t... More

Student Teacher : Chapter one
something bad - chapter 2
Am I Reckless - Chapter 4
Dreams and Souls - Chapter 5
Jacob causes me problems- chapter 6
Unwanted visiter- chapter 7
Believe me - Chapter 8
Meeting the Parents - Chapter 9
Dangerous Game - Chapter 10
X marks the spot - Chapter 11
Magic - Chapter 12
Jeremy Market my Son - Chapter 13
Kidnap - Chapter 14
Follow Me - Chapter 15
Fraternizing with the Kidnapers' Son - Chapter 16
Father and Son - Chapter 17
Mating Love - Chapter 18

Questions? - Chapter 3

2.8K 39 7
By shakira227

Teachers pet

Chapter 3 - Questions?

Jamie's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the front door closing. I looked at the clock on the bedside table. 4:15 Am. I eased off the bed making sure I didn't make any sounds as I made it to the door. I walked through the hallways quietly. A dark figure crossed in front of me seeming to be oblivious to my presence.

I focused on the figure letting my senses sink in. Slowly my vision cleared and made it easier to make out that the figure was no other than Jade with her back to me. "Jade where have you been?" I asked my voice tight. There was no answer she could give me to explain why she is coming inside at such a late hour.

Jade turned towards me. I picked up on her eyes being rimed red and tear stains on her cheeks. "Jade?" I asked my voice weakening. I approached her and put my arms on her shoulders and pulled her into my arms. Jade broke down in my arms sobbing without any control.

We stayed like that until her breathing finally evened out. "Jade why don't we get you some apple juice" I asked. Jade pulled away with a small smile playing off her lips.

Jade was constantly sick as a child and would be bed ridden for months on end. I would come inside her room with a juice box in each hand and we would sit on her bed. We wouldn't say a word we would just enjoy our apple juice with our pinkies up high and proud in the air. When we finished I would leave and come back the next day with two identical apple juices in hand.

I walked over to the cabinets and pulled out two glasses and the apple juice bottle, pouring it into the two cups filling them to the rim. I put the juice back in the refrigerator and carried the glasses carefully back too Jade without wasting any on the ground. I handed Jade her cup. We held are pinkies up like we did when she was five and tipped are glass back letting the sweet juice slide down our throats calming our nerves.

After we finished are cups Jade went back to bed. I took our cups and sat them in the empty basin of the sink. I wonder why she came in so late crying. Did something happen while she was out or did she go out because she was crying? I didn't want to ask her just in case she didn't want to talk about it, but that didn't stop me from thinking about it.

I walked out the front door and eased myself onto the cold pavement. I watched the trees shake in the wind. I breathed in the sweet scent of cool night air. I turned in the opposite direction as the parking lot and headed to the pool. This early in the morning the pool would be deserted and that's just what I needed.

I rolled my pajama bottoms up to my knees and let my feet soak in the freezing water.

......

I could hear them. It was faint but I knew what I was hearing. I sniffed the air discretely making sure to keep the facade that I didn't know they were coming. They were clearly werewolves, but there was something else I could clearly smell. It was my mother's scent on them. How odd.

I heard the sounds of two sets of footsteps stop only a few feet away from me. "Are you Jamie" I deep manly voice said from my right I didn't bother to look up just nodded my head. "You are not to mate, is that understood" his voiced said again. I nodded my head again. "Your mother is pleased" he said then he turned to leave with his friend trailing behind him.

Why did my mother send them to tell me this? Couldn't she do this herself, and why is it so important for me not to mate? So many questions and so little answers. I gave up on relaxing by the pool and walked back to my apartment. I walked into my bed room looking at my clock that read 5:34. Great. I decided there was no point in going back to sleep. I walked into my closet pulling out a pair of blue jeans, a lite green button down shirt, and a pair of black flats with a green bow on the top.

*Unknown P.O.V*

"Mrs. Market have you talked to you daughter?" Simon asked me over the phone. It was to dangerous to talk in person with his always in the house and keeping a close eye on him so we had phone calls every few day to keep in touch. "Call me Caroline Simon and yes she has been spoken to" we were so close to are goal. I could practically taste the power. "Good. Well then I will be on my way. Good night Caroline."

*Jamie's P.O.V

I walked into Jade's room. She was perched on the side of her bed silently crying in the dim lighting coming from her cover window. "You don't have to go to school today Jade" I told her.

"No, I want to" she replied.

The ride to school was in an uncomfortable silence. I had questions ringing around my head begging me to ask her what was wrong, but in the end I stayed silent letting her enjoy being to herself.

We pulled into a parking space towards the front of the school and walked to the stairs. I escorted Jade to the office to get her schedule then went to my room.

I walked into my room to find two long stemmed red roses on my desk. I walked to my desk careful picking them up. There was still no card. Who was sending me these rose, and why do I wish so much it was from Jacob? I sat the roses on the edge of my desk and stared looking over the work I handed out yesterday.

Overall no one remembered a thing, and I was going to have to review over everything they ever learned in health which from the looks of this paper wasn't much. I took out my laptop and stared to make a power point over bone positions, muscles, and what your vascular organs are and where they were located.

The first bell of the day rang with a shocking shrill. I was just finishing up the power point as my first student walked in. His name was Nathan. He was a few inches taller than me, with dirty blond hair and brown eyes. He had a nice muscular build and from the way every girl in my class drooled over him I was sure he played a sport, and just from the way he strolled into my class room like he owned the place I'm positive he was good at it.

"Hey Nathan. Will you come talk to me for a second." I asked him quietly. There was no one else in the room but I didn't want anyone to hear from outside the class room. I wanted to find out more about Jacob. "Do you know Jacob Taylor?" I asked. A suspicious look crossed his face. "You didn't call over me to get it on with me. You called me here to ask about that stupid mute kid" he spoke. I suddenly felt the need to back hand that kid for talking about Jacob like that, but I really couldn't afford to lose my job so I took the smart way out. I walked away to my desk and pulled out a single slip of pink paper from my top desk door. I filled Nathans name out on it then gave it to him. "And since I have a life you can serve you detention with Mr. Jackson" I told him with a smug look on my face. "But Miss I have football practice today" He replied desperately.

Well you should have thought of that before you insulted Jacob. "To bad" I told him then shooed him off to his desk. For the rest of class Nathan would send me dirty looks from the back of the class room while the rest of the class took notes.

When the seventh period bell finally rang I was a walking zombie. I didn't get enough sleep last night and it was finally catching up with me. I started the power point over and cut back on the projector. Jade walked into to my class shortly after.

She was dressed in a pair of painted on black jeans, a skin tight ripped black shirt with a bright pink under shirt, and a pair of black converse. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail without a single hair left out. I don't know how she did it but she looks amazing. Jade took a seat directly in front of me with a smile on her face. "How has your day been?" I asked her.

Her smile instantly got bigger. "I meet this guy his name is Nathan, and he asked me out for ice cream" she practically screamed. Wow her first day and she already got a date with a football player. "When is it?" I asked her. "Well he got detention today so he said he would pick me up at your place when he was finished" she answered with a stupid grin still on her face. I was happy to see my cousin so excited about her date. Especially since she was crying last night and early this morning.

More students started to pile into the room including Jacob who took his normal seat in the back. I was planned for this. The tardy bell rung and I started class. "Today where are have seating changes." Loud groans where herd all throughout the class room.

I moved everyone so they were still next to the people they liked just moved to different desk. I left Jade where she was and sat a nice and quiet girl next to her then I put Jacob on the other side. Now I can watch them both. I started the PowerPoint and had everyone take notes.

We had a ten minutes left in class I just let them have free time. Jacob did nothing but listen to his music and Jade and the girl a sat next to her, Emily became quick friends. They chatted all the way to the bell and Jade came to my desk and said that Emily wanted to hang out after school before her date and that she would be back later.

I'm not allowed too mate and now Jade isn't going to be home. I'll be forever alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.1M 78.4K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...