monster's angel

By pranathi_lp

Hi guys this is another story hope you guys will support same as the other story. This is the story of MaNan... More

MONSTER'S ANGEL INTRODUCTION
MONSTER'S ANGEL CHARACTERS
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
Monster's angel part 6
monster's angel part 7
monster's angel 8
monster's angel part 9
monster's angel part 10
monster's angel part 11
monster's angel part 12
monster's angel part 13
Monster's angel part 14
Monster's angel part 15
monster's angel part 16
Monster's angel part 17
New story.
Monster's angel part 18
monster's angel part 19
Monster's angel part 20
monster's angel part 21
monster's angel part 23
part - 24
Part - 25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part - 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part - 34
Part-35
Part - 36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part - 40
part -41
Part-42
Part - 43
Part 44
Part - 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54 confession part
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
Part 60
part 61
Part 62

Monster's angel part 22

8.8K 645 146
By pranathi_lp

Manik and Nandini reached the office saw mukthi was speaking with production manager.

I need to see your ID card before giving you any information said the production manager to mukthi.

Mukthi showed the ID card to production manager.

Can I see the blue prints of the factory layout? Asked mukthi

No we can't show you that is highly confidential and you are just getting an explanation not even a pics. Said the production manager making mukthi frown.

I need to take the pics for my project. Said mukthi angrily.

No way this is a order that no one should take the pics even the employees are not allowed. Said the manager arrogantly.

Watch your words Mr you are talking to my sister. Yelled manik at the manager angrily.

Sir....I am.. sorry I didn't know that she is your sister. Said stammering sorry mam forgive me said turning towards mukthi.

It's fine. Mukthi said.

Mukthi nandini will guide you and you can take the pics for your project but you should show me the pics which you are using. Manik said to mukthi

Wow bhai thank you so much. Said kissing his cheek.

It's ok mukthi don't thank me. Said manik.

My project is going to be the best one said in happiness.

Yes ofcourse because my sister is the best. Manik said hugging mukthi.

Nandini adored their bond.

Come nandini let's go. Said holding her hand exicited.

Ok di come. They both were engaged in the work.

Cabir I need an explanation. Manik said to cabir.

About? Asked raising his eyebrows.

About HIM. Said annoyed.

I met him in Australia he is the CEO of DM group of companies. Cabir said to manik and he was shocked.

I am really shocked to know about abhi and I am happy for him but very angry for what he did. Said in anger.

Manik calm down he had his own reasons for taking such a big step but belive me he loves mukthi the same way mukthi livrs him. Said cabir making manik understanding.

May be but I think we should not forgive him so easily. Said manik smiling at Cabir.

Ya. Said cabir.

When will he come? Asked in curiosity.

I asked him to come as soon as possible I said him what mukthi did today he was very concerned about mukthi and guilty for what he did. Cabir said to manik.

I hope everything become normal I will be the most happiest person if this problem is solved. Said manik hugging cabir.

When will you settle down manik me anf navya then mukthi and Abhimanyu what about you. Cabir questioned manik.

I am perfectly fine now i don't want anyone other than you guys I am very happy. Said shrugging his shoulder.

No not ok we cannot settle down leaving you like this manik. Cabir said angrily.

Really cabir I am fine like this don't talk about this again ok? Said to cabir sternly and he nooded his head with helplessness.

Manik went to his cabin to complete his work cabir was thinking about his stubborn bhai who is not ready to get settle.

Navya came to his cabin and saw the stress marks on his forehead and his eyes were closed she slowly went towards him and started massaging his head in a soothing way cabir immediately recognised it was navya's hand he hold her wrist and jerked her and she directly fell on his lap.

Cabir what are you doing is anyone comes in said to cabir who was about to kiss.

Navya no one can come inside without permission so please one kiss na please he pleaded navya.

She went close to his lips and cabir was about to lock his lips on her just then the door opened with bang and mukthi came inside the room but immediately turned seeing their positions.

Bhai I am really sorry I didn't know that you both were kissing I mean about to kiss. Said embarrassed.

It's nothing like that mukthi by mistake I fell in his lap that's all. Said navya getting up from cabir law and he made Grumpy face.

Oh really? Asked in the way of teasing where navya's cheeks turned to red shade.

Oh my god navya are you blushing. mukthi asked navya making her more blush.

No no .. Navya said while stammering.

Ok ok you guys continue with your romance I will leave now said teasing and turning to cabir and bhai nandini told me to give this file to you manik bhai asked her to pass to you. Said giving file to cabir.

Ok muku bye. Said cabir.

She came outside and sat on the couch near reception and remembered the beautiful moments which she spent with her love abhi.

Abhi why didn't you think about me? I think you completely forgot me atleast once you could call me but no. I am missing you so much abhi please come back. She thought while tears flowed form her eyes.

Nandini saw mukthi sitting alone closed her eyes and tears were flowing.

Di what happened why are you crying? Nandini Asked mukthi sitting next to her.

Nothing nandu remembered something. Said wiping her tears.

Are you sure di? She asked mukthi.

Yes perfectly fine aren't you hungry? Mukthi asked diverting the topic.

Yes di I am hungry. Said making a pout.

Wow that's great come let's have something from the canteen. Said cheerfully.

Di now we don't have lunch break if manik sir comes to know that I am in canteen at working hours he will fire me. Said making sad pout.

Aww you look so cute nandu. Said pinching her cheeks. Don't worry bhai will not tell anything to you come. Said dragging her to the canteen.

Get me a burger and cold coffee. Mukthi ordered the waiter.

Mam what would you like to have? Waiter asked nandini.

Nandini took the menu and saw that all the items were costing more.

Ayaippa see the cost once everything is costly what should I have now if mukthi di was not with me I would have gone to some small hotel. I cannot spend so much cost for this. Nandini thought.

Nandu order something he is waiting where are you lost. Mukthi said snapping her fingers in front of her.

Umm di now I am not feeling hungry. Said to mukthi.

Why nandu what happened are you ok? Mukthi asked checking her forehead with worry.

Di I am fine. Turning towards waiter app di ki order lekar ao.

Waiter left from there.

Nandu just now you said that you are hungry and now you are telling you are not hungry. Mukthi asked in confusion.

Di I was hungry but now I am not. Said to mukthi.

Nandu you are so weird yaar. Mukthi said.

No di. said making the cute pout.

Nandu you look so cute. Said pinching her cheeks.

Please di don't pinch my cheeks. Siad rubbing her cheeks.

Ok baba now tell me truth. Asked seriously.

Di leave it na. Nandini said getting up from her seat.

Di I have some work meet you later bye. Said to mukthi and ran from there.

Weird. Mukti mumbled to her self.

This scene was witnessed by manik who came in search of mukthi.

Nandini went to her working place and started checking the files.

Bhai I am not able to take all the responsibilities please come back to us I am very sorry for what ever I said give me one chance bhai. Nandini thought to herself.

Nandini what are you doing here you was supposed to be with mukthi right? Navya asked nandini.

Wo navya di there was some left over work so I came. Said to navya.

Nandu I think you should go if there is any work then tell me I will do it. Navya said.

No di mukthi di is having her food in canteen and now you guys are going for shopping na so we will continue with the work tomorrow. Nandini said to navya.

What do you mean by you guys even you are coming and no more arguments that's final. Said to nandini sternly.

Ok di. Nandini said in low tone.

Navya your majnu is waiting for you go now. Manik said coming towards her and hearing majnu navya blushed.

Manik don't tease me. Said hitting his shoulder playfully.

Ok my dear bhabhi now go. Said by pushing her.

Nandini are you coming for the shopping along with us. Manik asked when navya left from there.

Yes sir any problem? Nandini asked.

No no. Manik instant replied.

Nandini have this. Manik said keeping a pizza box in front of her.

Sir I am not hungry you can have it. Nandini said avoiding the eye contact.

Are you sure? Manik asked.

Yes sir. Nandini said and continued her work.

Ok then. Manik said smirking to himself.

He opened the box and the smell of pizza filled nandini's nostrils and she tried to control herself.

Wow it smell to awesome can't wait to have it. Said looking at nandini and nandini just gave him a small smile.

Nandini control yourself. She said to herself.

Yummy! Nandini you should at least taste. This so yummy and see there is a lot of cheese I am sure even you will love it. Manik said Nandini.

Yes sir sure if you are insisting so I will take. Nandini said taking a piece from the box manik smiled to himself.

I know nandini you are going to take I can clearly see that you are hungry. Manik thought to himself.

Sir this is really awesome I loved it very much. Siad to manik stuffing the full piece in her mouth.

I said you. Said manik.

Sir can I take another piece? Nandini asked manik with hesitation.

Ya sure nandini you can have full i am really full. Manik said to nandini and she gave him a big smile.

She was having that pizza like a child her nose ands chin had cheese and sauce.

With in no time she completed all the pieces in the box and gave a big smile to manik.

Thank you sir. Nandini said.

Nandini when you are so much hungry why didn't you have when I offered you. Manik asked nandini and she was shocked listening his question.

Before Nandini could replay mukthi cabir and navya came to them.

You guys had pizza without sharing with me so bad. Cabir said when he saw the pizza box on the table. Manik rolled his eyes hearing the cabir comment.

shut up cabir you are always a big foodie I pity you navya I think after marriage you should be only in kitchen to satisfy your to be husband stomach. Manik said and every one in the room bursted out in to laughter and cabir opened his mouth wide.

Bhai cabir bhai may be foodie but not more than you see you had a large size pizza alone see. Mukthi said to manik pointing towards the empty box.

What no I had only one piece and nandini had the remaining all the pieces. Manik said mukthi.

Really nandini? Mukthi asked nandini being shocked nandini just smiled sheepishly.

You said you are not hungry? Mukthi questioned nandini.

Di now I was hungry. Nandini said covering.

Oh really you said the same dialogue just before having the pizza. Manik said smirking to himself.

Nandini lowered her head not answer their questions.

Nandini we asked you some thing. Mukthi said Nandini seriously.

Di I didn't have the enough money to have lunch. Said lowering her eyes.

Nandu if you didn't have money you could have asked me why did you lie me. Mukthi questioned nandini being hurt.

Di I have already taken a lot of money from you how can I ask again when I could not pay the amount which I have taken before. Nandini said to mukthi.

Nandu why do treat us like a strangers you call me bhai just for the name sake you will never treat me like your bhai. Said cabir hurt was clearly visible in his voice.

Nandini nooded no with tears in her eyes.

No bhai I really think you as my brother not for name sake I feel you as my own brother. Said holding his hand.

Then why didn't you tell us you are hungry? Cabir Asked cuping her face.

Nandini was silent didn't give any answers and tears were coming from eyes.

Cabir don't make her feel guilty for not telling. Navya said to cabir.

And nandu from now you tell us your problems nandini i treat you as my own sister ok? Navya Said lovingly to nandini.

Nandini nooded her head as yes.

Ok then come o let's go to shopping I am very exited for bhai and navya's engagement. Mukthi said changing the topic.

Ok you guys go I will join In a minute. Said manik everyone nodded and left from there.

Manik went to canteen and ordered to keep the price of the food less as every one cannot afford that much amount.

To be continued.......

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hi guys how is the update few words for this update.

The person mukthi loves is abhi why why do you guys think abhi left mukthi.

Few words for mukthi and Nandini conversation.

Few words for MaNan scene.

Few words for nandini and cabir conversation.

Your favorite scene?

Thank you everyone who has voted and special thanks Arshpreet88 vidzy_vidhu chitraraj94 manan147 TaniaRajput Whisper_of_Heart21 purnima17 YaminiMalhotra SrishtiSharma9 Junejabhavneet VeenuDhawan Crazy_N_Puh sharonselan dreamscometrue1403 SanaSmartfairy AyeshaSaleem9 Fattukhuzema BaliniBalan AswathySurendran6 SnehaAgrawal8 tamannabhandari Purnima_bisht vanni1986 shaan15 rosegeet thakerhinal27 SKeerthiK Friendsforever6 FarkhundaAlam shruthi24 JagrutiJani PaNi2504 umerghafoor1122 SpreadDSmiles Blooming_flora DaminiArte jannatulfirdous Tahmid_Luna DazzLing8 bloombee sumedhaCUTE fireflyjos mini_gaba Akanshasurana Kunaldabas2 eunhye122 SumitraLibi MOUNIKATANUJA naziasiddiqui15 NamrathaHari priyamunmun AshishMalik2 hifsac VarshitaKondru PushpoSultana visamallee SyedRoumaan saiharitha143 madhavidasa for your precious comments and wishes.

*******************

My works.

1. Love story of MaNan.

2.Monster's angel.

3.Blooming love of MaNan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
514K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
12.5K 678 20
A story of a powerful girl, President Nandini Murthy and a shy boy Manik Malhotra. Manik Malhotra, a bubbly and chubby boy who loves and trusts every...