Girl Meets World: ONESHOTS

Od fearless_lovelace

This book is filled with GMW (Girl Meets World) Oneshots. I will write for all ships! Mainly Rucas, Joshaya a... Více

HELLO
Joshaya: I'm staying the night
Rucas: Carnival Date
Lucaya: Semi-Formal
Joshaya: Today
Joshaya: Thanksgiving with the Matthews
Requests?
Joshaya- Josh's Opinion
Smarkle- I'm smarter
We're at what?
Joshaya- Jealous
Joshaya- Let me go (Part One)
Christmas Oneshots?
Joshaya-Don't let me go (Part two)
Rucas- All I want for Christmas
Smarkle- Adventures on Christmas
Joshaya- Happy Always
Smarkle- Get to know me
Riarkle- Just Cuz
Rucas - Long Distance (1)
Rucas - Long Distance (2)
Updates!
JOSHAYA-Single... Double... No Triple Date
Rucas - Long Distance (3)

Rucas - Secret Admirer?

334 5 1
Od fearless_lovelace

Can I just say same to Riley's reaction to Lucas. I am the exact same when my friend pushes me onto a stranger's lap... JK JK. But for real that's my face whenever I end up doing something stupid around people I want to impress. 

This was an idea from Rucasfairytale

----------------------------------------

Maya just pushed me onto a guy's lap. Some random guy's lap. A total stranger. 

WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?

Oh, wait I know because she is Maya. 

I've never been more embarrassed. 

Yes the guy was cute. I mean blond hair, seemed tall, blue eyes. Actual dream boat. 

I was find marveling at him from afar, no need to get up close and personal with him. 

Too bad but at the same time luckily I won't see him again. Either way how could someone as good looking as him like me? 

I was barely paying attention while my dad introduced the new kid to the class. When he started teaching my attention went to him. Then the bell rang and I could not have been more relieved. 

I got up and started gathering my stuff, suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

"Aren't you the girl who fell onto my lap on the subway?" 

I turned around and began blushing, it was the cute boy from the subway. The one I fell into. 

"Uh yeah... Uh... I guess you could say I fell for you... ha ha ha... umm..." I began to ramble. 

He chuckled... or was he laughing at me? I didn't know, I was too busy freaking out. 

The cute guy is here. The one I saw. 

"I'm Lucas by the way."

"Riley, the blonde girl you saw with me on the subway was my friend Maya she's my best friend we do everything together and..."

He continued to chuckle as I rambled. 

"You know what I got to go, Maya!" and I left. I was freaking out. I didn't know how to talk to boys. The only boy I ever talked to around my age was Farkle. 

When I say talk I don't mean a conversation that went: 'hi' 'hey' 'how are you?' 'good, you?' 'good.' End of conversation. 

I'm just not used of talking seriously with others without getting nervous. 

--------------------

Over the next few weeks I was given a chance to really get to know Lucas. 

I figured out his goals in life, his likes and dislikes, so much about him. It was amazing how much you can learn about someone in two months time. 

In that process I began developing feelings for him. The feelings that meant, 'hey you have a crush on so and so now.' 

The only person I told about this was Maya. She didn't understand how I could like Huckleberry but I just did. He made me feel special, like I was on top of the world. 

"Maya, how do I tell him I like him?" 

"You want to tell him you like him?"

"Maybe," I whispered. "I just don't want to tell him it's me who likes him. Like I want him to know I like him but not really. Like I want him to know he is liked, just not by me. But It wouldn't hurt! Do you get me?"

Maya nodded slowly, "just do what any middle school girl would do on TV!" 

"That would be?"

"Drop a note in his locker saying to like him. Make it poetic, make it scandalous, make it whatever you want. Just don't write your name on it or write from your secret admirer."

"And we could be the cute couple who got together through secret admirer notes! That's brilliant Maya!" 

"Tell my mom that!"

I quickly gave her a hug and rushed off to write my first note to Lucas. It was going to be great, sweet, something that will profess my feelings in a way only we understand. Maybe a poem or simple letter will do. 

------------------

The next day I slipped my note to Lucas into his locker. For the record his locker was not easy to find! I had to go to school an hour early to find his locker. I ended up asking Farkle which he asked why I needed to know while I ran in reply. 

I hid behind the corner after I slipped the note in. Waiting for Lucas to get to school and open his locker. After who knows how long of waiting, perhaps 15 minutes, he walked down the hall towards his locker leaving some of his friends who were also on the baseball team behind. 

At his locker he was met by another friend, I think someone from his math class as he was asking for his homework to copy down. Lucas rolled his eyes and told him no, lecturing the poor guy. Saying how was he supposed to learn if he was constantly copying his homework. I guess it wasn't the first time the guy asked. 

I wanted so badly to come out of my corner and yell the guy to leave so Lucas could open his locker and find my note. 

Finally he left and left Lucas alone. He went to his combination lock and turned it accordingly opening the locker. A note flew out and fluttered onto the ground. My note. The one I wrote!

He bent down and picked the note up. I watched his eyes dart left to right. He finally took his eyes off the note and looked around which caused me to sink deeper into my hiding spot. He shoved the note into his pocket, grabbed his things and left. Heading my way. I couldn't let him see me. 

I began sprinting down the hall hearing some random guy shout "hey Lucas!"

I bumped into Maya at the end of the hall pulling her towards our History class. 

"Why are you running?" 

"Because, I just watched Lucas read my note!" 

"Did you remember to not add your name?" 

"Yeah, Oh here he comes. Shush!" 

As Lucas turned towards the door, Farkle slid into the room. 

"Ladies," Farkle said as he took his seat behind me. 

Maya and I gave him a nod and smiled. 

"Hey guys," Lucas said as he took his seat behind Maya. 

We all gave our replies and had a short conversation before the bell rang. 

During the entire period I kept on glancing at Lucas behind my shoulder. Sometimes I would meet his eye, other times he would be too busy taking down notes. 

Sometimes I would glance at Maya who would look at me with a smirk. Then she would turn back to he notebook which was covered in doodles. 

At times I would meet Farkle's eye. Not really since he was too invested in his work. He would meet my eye and smile before turning back to his work.

Eventually the bell rang, signaling everyone to get up and begin packing to leave. 

"Riley," Lucas said as he touched my shoulder. 

"Oh, Lucas! Hey." I replied with a bright smile, "how have you been?"

"Hey," he smiled back. "I've been good. Just wondering where were you earlier this morning?"

A flash of panic came across my face. "At school duh!" 

"Where you buy my locker by any chance?"

"What no! Why? Did you find something?"

"Yeah actually," he blushed. "A note from a secret admirer."

"Oh really?" My face was a soft pink at this time. 

"Let me read you this line from it, I found it really cute. Is that okay?"

"Yeah! Totally."

"Okay, it says, 'I had no idea I would fall for you as I was pushed into you that day on the subway. Where I looked into your eyes blushing while my friend laughed on the side. Eventually we both left that place with me thinking I would never see you again. What surprised me was that I was wrong.'"

"Oh." I suddenly realized that I probably gave it away that I was the secret admirer. 

"I like you too Riley." He took my hand and then kissed it as he guided me to my next class. Leaving me at the door as he walked down the hall. 

--------------------------------------

Reminder this is in like season one sooooooo...... 

People Change People ~Girl Meets World

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.1K 90 27
"Do you love her? Are you in love with her?" "Not like I love you. Not the way I'm in love with you." Sadness, heartbreak, and betrayal High school h...
9.7K 340 31
Part 1 When you think of Riley Mathews you think of someone who has everything. What happens when an endgame couple isn't endgame after all? One thin...
238K 5.7K 73
This is a Girl Meets World fanfiction. Riley, Maya, Josh, Lucas, Farkle and Zay are going to Hawaii together and it will be one big adventure. This s...
25.1K 786 30
Josh and Maya have fought many obstacles in their way and their future is like a clear sky. Maya got into NYU which means that she doesn't have to le...