Fall For You *a Colby Brock f...

By colby_brockkk

This is continuing off of Falling, my other Colby story. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note

Chapter 1

11K 125 116
By colby_brockkk

~ Isabella's POV ~
It's been a few months since I've broken up with Colby and I've been living in an apartment I found while hunting for an apartment. I love it. It's big enough for me and I decorated it all teal. I also started dating Brennen. Lately I've been doing photography and modeling. I was currently editing a photo and my phone dinged. I saw a text from and unknown number and I went to it and read it.

Unknown:
Hey, it's Colby...

My heart started racing really bad and I bit my lip. I decided to text him back.

Bella:
Hey, uh, it's been a while...

Colby:
4 months to be exact...

Bella:
What made you want to text me after 4 months? 🤔

Colby:
I've been non stop thinking about you. Bella, I seriously am sorry.

Bella:
To be honest, I've been thinking a lot about you, too.

Colby:
Can we meet? Please...

Bella:
Where? 

Colby:
Starbucks?

Bella:
I'll meet you soon.

I locked my phone and got changed. I texted Elton.

Bella 👩🏻‍💻:
Hey, Colby just asked me if I wanted to meet up with him.

Elton 👨🏻‍🌾:
Hey, it's a good idea.

I locked my phone again and finished getting ready and I went to Starbucks. I walked in and got my drink and I sat down and I started going through Instagram. The bell rang as someone walked in. I looked up and saw Colby. He walked over and sat down.

"Wow, you look amazing." He said.

"Thank you, so do you." I said.

"Thank you." He said. "How have you been?" He asked.

"Good. You?" I asked.

"Good." He said.

~
We spent hours catching up and it was actually really nice.

"I have to go, I have a photoshoot tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, can we hang out after?" He asked.

"Sure." I said getting up. He got up and we hugged. I missed his hugs. They were always the best. We pulled away and I grabbed my stuff and walked to my car. I got in and started it and drove off to my apartment. When I got there, I parked and got out and I walked inside and I closed the door and made myself some dinner. I sat on the couch and ate while watching TV. There was a knock on my door. That's strange, I'm not expecting anyone. I set my food to the side and paused my show and I got up and walked to the door and I looked through the peep hole and saw Brennen. Shit, I was supposed to meet up with him. I opened the door.

"Hey, babe." I said.

"We were supposed to meet up today." He said.

"I know. I'm sorry." I said. "Come in." I said. He walked in and shut the door.

"I wanted to give you something." He said. "But now is as good a time as ever." He said and pulled a ring box out of his pocket. I looked at him. "Don't freak out. It's a promise ring." He said and took it out.

"It's beautiful, Brennen." I said.

"But?" He asked.

"But, I can't accept it." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"The reason I forgot that we had a meet up today is because I met up with Colby." I said.

"I thought you weren't friends with him?" He asked.

"I'm not, I wasn't. He just wanted to talk." I said.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" He asked.

"No." I said even though I wasn't completely sure.

"Then why can't you accept the promise ring?" He asked.

"I can." I said.

"Do you really want to?" He asked.

"I do." I said. He put the ring on my finger. I smiled and kissed him softly. He kissed back and pulled away and smiled. I love his smile, it always makes my heart skip a beat. "I made dinner." I said. "Want a plate?" I asked.

"Of course. What did you make?" He asked.

"Pasta." I said and walked into the kitchen and made him a plate and I grabbed a fork and walked to the living room and sat beside him and I gavehim the plate and I unpaused the tv and started to eat again.

~
I didn't realize I fell asleep till I woke up. It was maybe 3 in the morning. Brennen and I were cuddled up on my bed and I grabbed my phone and saw Colby sent me a text.

Colby Brock:
Hey, sorry if I'm interrupting your sleep, but I need to meet up. I can't sleep.

Bella:
Hey, you're not. But I can't meet. Sorry.

Colby Brock:
Why not?

Bella:
Because my boyfriend is here...

Colby Brock:
Boyfriend? Who are you dating?

Bella:
Brennen...

Colby Brock:
You wouldn't date me, but you went for Brennen. He's my best friend.

Bella:
Colby, it just happened. Okay? But I really do like Brennen.

Colby Brock:
Let me ask you something. Do you still have feelings for me?

I didn't text him back. I just deleted the messages. I locked my phone and sighed and sat up.

"Bella, everything okay?" Brennen asked.

"Yeah." I said and ran a hand through my hair.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Brennen, I don't know. Okay?" I said. He sat up.

"Bella, don't lie to me. Do you like me? Yes or no." He said.

"Of course I do, Brennen. Just maybe not in that way anymore." I said. He nodded and got up. I went to take the ring off.

"No, keep it." He said. I put it on a different finger.

"I'm sorry, Brennen." I said.

"It's fine, I understand." He said. "Be with Colby. You guys are meant to be together." He said before leaving. I got up and grabbed my keys, phone and wallet and slipped my flip flops on and I walked out locking my apartment door and I walked to my car and got in and I started the car and drove to Elton's. I got there and parked and I got out and walked to the door and I knocked on it. The door opened and Sam was standing there.

"Bella, hey." He said.

"Hey." I said and we hugged and pulled away. "Is Colby here?" I asked.

"He is. He's in his room editing." He said. I walked in and up the stairs and I walked to his room and opened and he turned his head and looked at me.

"Bella?" He asked and stood up taking his headphones off. I walked over to him and kissed him. He kissed back pulling me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we stood there kissing for a few minutes before pulling away. "What about Brennen?" He asked.

"We broke up." I said. "I'm all yours." I said and he pulled me closer in the hug.

"God, you don't know how happy that makes me." He said.

"It makes me happy too." I said. "Let's just take it step by step, Colbs." I said.

"Okay." He said and kissed my head. "You seem tired." He said.

"It's 3am. Of course I'm tired." I said.

"Lay down. I'm gonna finish editing and then I'll be there." He said.

"I want to do something else." I said.

"What's that?" He asked. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him softly. He kissed back. I took his shirt off.

I'm sure you know where this is going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its continuing off of Falling. I hope you guys like this one just as much.

Follow

Vote

Comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 1 43
A story in collaboration with my mate Neesha This isnt a real life Story rn its just one me and neesha have been doing
2.6M 34.8K 108
@colby_brock started following you.
30.3K 94 3
First installment of Colby Brock One-Shots! Requests are open. Disclaimer - This story was produced by Colby Brock living rent-free inside of my mind.
334K 3K 73
continuous of the previous book :))