Maid For Him

By _foreignbloodXOX

Syd'nee Diallo is a beautiful-exotic eighteen year old maid working under the care of the infamous African Ki... More

Times Have Changed
New Beginnings
Revealing Truths
Lurking Evils
The Devil Himself
Beautiful Nightmare
Woven Hearts
Darkened Souls
Exposed Secrets
Opening Crests
Pretty Hurts
Burning Fury
Fear Ignited
Sealed With A Kiss
The Last Night
Abduction Part l
Abduction Part ll
Abduction Part lll
First Cut Is The Deepest
Goodbye Is The Saddest Word Part l
Goodbye Is The Saddest Word Part ll
Homecoming King
Meeting of the Past
Sailing Mystery
Homecoming Queen Pt. 1
Homecoming Queen Pt. 2
Bad Romance Pt.1
Bad Romance Pt.2
Coronation
Unfailing Truths
Beautiful Beginnings
Life Goes On
Keystone
Authors Note
Limitless Love
Unspoken Secrets
Old Tales

Prologue

20.1K 529 17
By _foreignbloodXOX

All Copyrights Reserved.

Original Story - 2015.

Syd'nee's P.O.V

Prologue

The rough,old oak trees were scraping my face as I felt the prickles of blood clean the dirt off my muddy face. The fear ignited from my body, as hot tears began to run down my face. It didn't help that it was pitch black outside with an eerie silence.My legs trembled and shook with fear as all I heard was the hard, rigid rocks scrapping the bare soles of my feet. Everything blurred passed me as I tried to give out all of my strength in getting away for this horrid place or more importantly this horrid thing. I knew my legs would soon give out, and it wouldn't be long before he would catch up to me. I look knowing what to expect, but still shocked when I saw that he was hot on my heal. I stumbled on my two left feet before I could feel his hot breath tickling the back of my neck, it was than that an involuntary frightened whimper escaped my tinted lips, causing me to collapse onto the unshakable gravel. "NO!" I attempted to scream out just before the bitter tasting rag entered my mouth, knowing it wasn't long before he would unfasten his pants to do to me what he has done so many times before. He dug his hips into mine with a ferocious growl, whilst pinning me down, leaving me no choice, but to shut my eyes and try to remember something,anything better than this moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.9K 31
Rocky, princess of the Cayor's kingdom, just got married into a far away land, as a peace treaty. Her husband, the King Hassan, is known for being a...
99 0 21
"𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖑𝖑 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖗" My name's Cleo Brown. I am a maid, servant, and prisoner for Queen Annabelle and Ki...
3.2M 136K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...
Entangled By Antonia-j

Historical Fiction

3.3K 536 16
"Do you have to only think about yourself? Do you even know how I feel being cramped up in this place? On second thought, you don't know, cause you h...