The Daughter of Captain Ameri...

By BTWimoriginal_x

When captain America finds a baby orphan girl he adopts her as his own hoping to give her a normal life as hi... More

Introduction
The beginning
A Promise
Early Life
You are the next Avenger
I dont want you to get hurt
The Experiment
Invisability
Flame on!!
Intarested
The mansion
Not an update
No one will know
As in "The Hulk" Avengers?
I'm not a fake!!
Kicked anyone's ass yet?
Turn it off!!!!
School......
Awkward moment
The power of touch
Dreams of him
Wake up
Mini me
Cover story
Goddess
Purple is a very manly colour
The Interview
Spider
Beauty is pain
Making an entrance
It was only one
The Article

I know why

3.6K 90 13
By BTWimoriginal_x

"BOOO!!"

"AHHHA" I jump up from my bed and karate kick who ever just woke me up.

"Oww that hurt" Tony exclaims rubbing is head.

"Sorry Tony" I say innocently sitting down next to him.

"But you should know better than to scare me like that, you know I could beat you in a fight if you didn't have your suit," I say with a smirk.

"Oh really and what if I have a suit?" He askes

"Then...... I would probably run for my life", I reply with a grin.

"And that is why I like you!!Well then kiddo your dad wants you down in the training centre for a practice in 10 so get a shift on", he says while rising from the bed and going to the door.

"Thanks Tony" I smile

"Your welcome small fry." And with that he left.

Taking a quick body shower I get dressed and go down stairs in my bare feet to the kitchen. Where I find Ben trying to put pop-tarts in the toaster.

"You wanting some help with that Ben?" I ask

"Emm yeh sure if thats ok? he answers.

"Sure thing." I walk over and put the tarts in the toaster and put one in for me. And get two plates out. I really feel sorry for Ben after what happened to him and I cant even imagine having to live with such big hands and being really heavy.

When the pop-tarts are finished I put them out on the plates and hand Ben his.

"Thanks kid", he says.

"No problem" I say and I start to make my way to the training centre, while munching on my pop-tart.

A/N I imagine the training centre like the one in the hunger games and, there is also a danger room that is sort of like a simulator that puts out possible battle situations when your inside it.

Walking into the training centre I find that everyone is here except Johnny, Ben and Tony. They are all standing in the middle of the room talking.

"Morning all!!" I shout across the room. Everyone turns to look at me.

"Morning Kate" my Dad says

"So can anyone tell me why we are all here?" I ask the group

"Well since you're going to be part of the team we decided that you should get to know how all of us fight. You know because we have been a team for so long we are all accustomed to how each of us fights , and since the fantastic 4 might sometimes be part of our team they agreed to help us." Bruce says to me.

"What about Tony, Johnny, and Ben?" I ask

"They don't really have a way of fighting they just really do what they want. So we left them out of it." Dad reply's.

"Makes sense" I reply

"So how's this going to work?" Natasha askes

"Well how about we pair up and each team goes in to the danger room?" Susan suggests

"Great Idea" I reply. Soon everyone is in teams.

"Well ok then, who's first?" I ask

"Susan and Natasha." Clint says.

"Okay" Natasha says while getting guns from the nearby rack.

"Ok kate you have to look at how everybody reacts to certain situation". Dad explains although i do under stand what's happening

"Right will do" I say with a smile. Natasha and Susan stepped in to the danger room, and the glass doors shut.

"Ok start it up" Natasha shouts.

Bruce programs the computer and hits some buttons and it starts up. Robots appear from under the floor and automatic guns appear all around the room and on the walls. Natasha loads up her guns and Susan just stands there. In a fighting stance and off they go.

"See how Susan disappears before her opponent can even see her it makes her even hard to fight", dad says to me. I nod

She disappears right before my eyes. And I see robots flying around and guns being taken out. I wish I could see her. I try to focus on where the robots are moving and picture where she might be. And then she appears!!

I look back at the room and I can see her clear as day as she decapitates a robot with one kick.

"Can anyone see Susan?" I ask aloud.

"No its part of her power," Reed says.

"Come on Kate you know that", my dad looks at me.

"But the thing is I can see her." I say with a shaky voice. I'm really starting to freak out. Theres something wrong!! Why can I can see her?

"What do you mean Kate?"Clint askes

"I mean I can see Susan fighting off those robots!!" I say shouting in a shaky voice.

"Can't you?" I question although I think I all ready know the answer.

Everyone just stares at me weirdly,like they just seen a ghost.

"Bruce shut it down NOW!" My dad shouts. Bruce does as he is told.

My dad comes over to me and takes my hand.

"Kate you're not messing with us here you really can see her?"he asks. He has a worried look on his face, I look round at everyone they look the same.

"Dad I'm being serious I can see Susan clear as day."

"What's up why did you shut it down?" Natasha and Susan ask as they walk back in to the room?

"We made a discovery ,Kate can see Susan when she is like invisible." Clint says while waving his arms around above his head.

"Well that's a first I've never met anyone who could do that, well with out a machine that is." Susan says looking at me then Reed.

"So how can I see you?? There has to be something wrong with me if I'm the only one who can and ever has been able to see you in you in your invisible form" I look to Susan and then to everyone (like they know what's wrong with me)

"Kate we know as much about it as you do. All we know is that you can see Susan when no one else can", My dad says. "And who knows there might be more to your power than just this. Once we know more about it then we can help you"

"Your dads right Kate." Reed say's with a smile. I do believe him he went through this before so he knows what he is talking about.

"I think we should inform the others and S.H.E.L.D about this just to give them a heads up, you know just so they don't get any nasty surprises", Bruce say's.

"Ok well it's almost noon now so we can tell him when he comes for the briefing." I say as I make my way to the door.

We all pile out and make our way to the living room to wait on Fury, but he's already there with Colson and Hill by his sides.

"Your early" I state as I walk in to the living room.

"Well you know us always full of surprises", Fury says sarcastically.

I role my eyes. "Well you lot are never going to believe what I've got to tell you",I say with a smerk as I jump on to the sofa followed by Dad on one side and Thor on the other. There like my protectors.

"Try me" he say's

I'm just about to open my mouth when Tony joins in the conversation.

"You've changed your name to star-spangled pants instead of Unity", Tony says excitedly.

"Emm no. I was about to say that I can See Susan when she is invisible", I say with a smile.

I'm starting to realise that if I can do this than who's to say I don't have other.... Really cool powers and I just don't know how to use them. I really could be a superhero like my family, and I really could help people. I might not be so different!!

Hill and Colson looked confused but Fury stays the same.

"Are you being serious Kate you're not making this up?" Colson asks

"Do you think I would make something like this up? no Im being serious" I say in a duh tone

"O really I don't believe you",Johnny says standing in the corner. I didn't even realise he was here.

"Ok then let me show you". I stand up and turn to Susan. "Would you mind disappearing for me please", she does. I focus like I did before and she reappears, I can't help but smile. Okay now go anywhere in this room.

I can see her walk around and stand right in front of Fury. I walk over and hold her arm and she reappears for everyone else, I smile yet again.

"That's not possible" Agent Hill mutters.

"Actually it is. And I know why", Fury hangs his head as the words come out his mouth.

Cliff-hanger ahhh I know you hate me right now but don't worry. I will be updating really soon.

So please vote and comment cos I really want to know what you think of this book

BTWimoriginal_x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 40.1K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
951K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
108K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...