I Broke His Nose When I Was F...

By reedperson

More

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 - Part 1
Chapter 3 - Part 2
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Complete Story/Remake - Chapters 1-5

Chapter 18.

122K 2K 563
By reedperson

okay, so I'm sitting here typing this in my dad's room. My mom and her friend have taken my laptop hostage. And I just found out that I have the hiccups. Great. Oh! Also, a giant beetle totally embeded itself into my hair, (and right now I have it in an aphro), so I had to take it out. And now I'm touching my hair every five seconds to make sure that another one hasn't flown in....darn it I just did it again! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*Two months later*

"This isn't fair! I can go to the bathroom on my own!" I pouted, looking at Paul, who had his arms folded.

"You are supposed to be on BED REST."

"I am on bed rest, it won't be interrupted if I go to the bathroom!"

"The idea of bed rest is that you're supposed to be resting!" 

"I will still be resting I'm just going to the bathroom!"

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you. If you can get out of the bed on your own I'll let you go to the bathroom on your own."

"That's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair." He pecked me on the lips and went out the door, giving me a cheeky grin before disappearing downstairs. I groaned and started the long, torturous scoot over to the edge of the bed. That damn man. He knew I was bigger than a house. I made it and went to stand up slowly, than took a few steps before I felt my bladder burst.

I peed on myself. I was never gonna live this down. I sighed and looked down, expecting to see yellow when I realized that I was still dripping. Weird. And then it hit me.

Oh crap.

I held my stomach and called out, "PAUL!!!!!" Well, yelled but same difference. He came running up the stairs.

"What, what is it?"

"My water just broke."

He looked flabbergasted, excited, and suspicious all at the same time. "This isn't funny, Enna."

"YOU THINK I'M JOKING!?!" I shrieked.

"You're not joking?" He asked in a airy voice. He looked like he was about to pass out. "Paul, if you faint, so help me God I will use my fluids to revive you. Now get me to a hospital, damnit!"

"Okay. Do me a favor, though."

"What could you possibly want right now!?!"

"Slap me."

I slapped him as hard as possible and nearly screamed as another contraction hit. He nodded. "Right then okay, get you to the car." He picked me up quickly but gently and ran downstairs. Kyle ran out of the kitchen. "What happened!?!"

"Her water broke, Kyle, grab the bag and Nick, you drive!"

Nick drove like a madman to the pack hospital and Paul carried me in, putting me into a wheelchair and rushing me into a room. Another contraction hit and I screamed, making Paul wince. I held onto his hand tightly.

"Okay, I'm gonna need you to change into these" the nurse handed me a hospital gown. She left the room and helped me change. When she returned, she had a doctor with her. He smiled at me, even though I didn't see anything to smile about.

"Hello."

This doctor was about to get slapped. I took deep breaths as the pain hit again. He must've seen the murderous look in my eyes, because he got straight to the point. "This doesn't really say, but were you planning on going the natural way, as in regular childbirth, a c-section, or in your wolf form?"

Definitely not a c-section. Those images on Wikipedia didn't look to pleasant. And in wolf form would be too weird in my opinion. So I replied, "The natural way."

He nodded and looked at his clipboard while speaking. "It might be a bit rough, considering that you're so young and you are having so many, but your body should be able to handle it. There are definitely risks though. Let's do this."

-Cue the music-

"PUSH HONEY PUSH!" Kyle encouraged me. He looked like he was about to be sick, but he was encouraging me. I had honest to God tears rolling down my face as I tried to push these things out. I screamed.

"You're crowning, you can do this!" Paul shouted. I gave him a look of pure loathing and hatred. "STOP TALKING! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN!!! AAAAHHH!"

"PUSH!"

I mustered all of strength I had and pushed, hearing a shrill cry in the air. As soon as they were born the doctor slapped them on the bottom and took them away. I had been in labor for three whole freaking days.

"Now rest, child, you only have one more to go." I breathed heavily and Kyle wiped the sweat away from my face. I slumped back onto the white bed. Paul came up next to me. "Enna--"

"Don't even speak to me right now." I snapped. I'm sorry, but if you were me right now you'd hate him too.

He chuckled. "I love you," he offered.

I wanted to hit him. How dare he? Chuckling while I was sitting him pushing my brains out. Sure, he had passed out a couple of times and even hit his head on one of the machines so that it had started bleeding profusely, but still. Another contraction hit me and I gripped the closest thing near me, Paul's hand.

"Here we go again, okay last one child, PUSH!!"

I pushed. And I pushed. And I pushed until something gave and the baby slid out. I slumped back and Paul kissed me on the cheek, stroking my hair, which was soaked with sweat. All because he couldn't keep his hands to himself. "As soon as I can walk you are dead," I informed him. He opened his mouth to reply but the doctor cut in, grinning widely. The afterbrith came, then I was officially done.

"Would you like to see your children?"

I nodded enthusiastically and he placed two little ones in my arms and two little ones into Paul's. I looked at their lovely brown eyes and fell in love immediately. I was holding two of boys, the middle kids. There were wearing little bracelets with numbers on them, so I was holding number two and three and Paul was holding number one and four. The girl had been born last. They started crying and I let them eat, unbuttoning one of the buttons on the hospital gown.

"They're beautiful." Paul whispered. I couldn't agree more. I couldn't seem to look away. He handed a bottle full of my milk and a baby to Kyle, keeping the little girl.

"Make sure you support their heads," I softly reminded them, even though there was no need.

"What do you want to name them?" Kyle asked. His eyes were filled with wonder.

"I want to name the girl Zoe." I said without hesitation. Paul smiled widely at me.

"Lenora was my grandmother's name." I said.

"Zoe Lenora Wolfe. I love it." Paul said. "Okay, the boys'll be harder."

"Tyler, Jacob, Harry, Damon...I like Damon." Kyle said.

We discussed a few names and I had gotten cleaned up when there was a knock at the door. Kyle handed Paul the baby carefully and opened the door, peeking outside. He turned to us. "Can they come in?" I nodded and the room was quickly filled with Nick, Liam, Mr.Wolfe, Mia, Francis, my dad (I had stopped speaking to my mom when she went too far and said that I quote, 'should have gotten rid of them'), and Tyler, all smiling like little kids on Christmas Day.

"They're so cute!" Francis whispered.

"What'd you name them?"

I cleared my throat. "Presenting....Leonardo Henry Wolfe." That was the first child. "Damon Carter Wolfe." The second one. "Logan Artemis Wolfe." The third. "And finally, Zoe Lenora Wolfe."

"Wait a second. I never told you my mom's name. So who did?"

"She did."

"Excuse me!?!"

"She told me her name. I met her too. She's really funny too."

"When did this happen again?"

"When I almost died. She helped by making me repeat the lyrics of 'I Will Survive.'"

"That is so cool." Nick said.

"Nice names, by the way."

"Thanks."

-10 months later-

"Zoey, you get back here right now missy!"

"Leo! Put that down right now!"

"KYLE AND FRIENDS WE NEED YOU!"

"WE'RE COMING! WE'RE JUST TRYING TO GET DAMON AND ART DOWN!"

"THERE'S FIVE OF YOU AGAINST TWO BABIES HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE CAUGHT THEM YET?!?"

"THEY ARE DEMON SPAWN!"

-Six hours later- 

Kyle flopped down onto the couch, putting his feet up on the coffee table. "You two shouldn't have been allowed to bring demon spawn into the world."

"Shut up." I got a pillow and threw it at him, getting him right in the head. I. Have. Still. Got it. I put my chin in my hands and looked at the babies sprawled all over the floor, sleeping peacefully as if they weren't bouncing off the walls a few hours ago. Francis and Mia came in, wiping their hands off with a dingy looking towel. "We managed to get all of the banana off the walls. It's a good thing they're cream colored though."

Leo was the leader, being born first. He seemed a bit TOO mature. Damon was the rambuctious one, always getting into trouble and being sneaky. Art, he was the smart quiet one. And Zo? Zoe acted like...a little me.

"Look at them. They look so peaceful, so innocent."

"Too bad they're like their mom when they're awake." Paul sighed. I punched him in the arm. "I am not that bad."

"You broke my nose when you were five years old!'

"I didn't like you. And if I remember correctly, you made a very inappropiate comment."

"It was true anyways," he muttered.

"That's it!" I tackled him and landed wrong so he started tickling me. I was laughing hysterically and woke the babies up so they started crawling towards us.

"Come on babies! Help mommy!" They started gurgling and giggling and crawling all over Paul's face.

And I realized that I wouldn't trade this life for anything.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!!!

I had like five people request the name Damon, so I had to name one of the babies that. Like the picture? I hope you enjoyed the story, and the sequel will be here in a little bit!

It's called:

 I Broke His Nose When I Was Five...2: Zoe's Story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 162 37
Please give my story a TRY. I assure you that it's going to be worth it. Amy is a 21year old lady who graduated from college with a very good degree...
37.5K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
1.3M 68.2K 63
*Book 2 in the Soulmates Series* After Malekh's startling revelation about the deal he'd made with Ashton, Elizabeth's blossoming relationship seems...
16.5M 641K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...