Cooking is my life! (On editi...

By CupcakeQueen

Emma is a highschool who wants to become a the world's best cook! But her parents don't want that what will s... More

Cooking is my life! ~1
Cooking is my life! ~2
Cooking is my life! ~3
Cooking is my life! ~4
Cooking is my life! ~5
Cooking is my life! ~7
Cooking is my life! ~8
Cooking is my life! ~9
Cooking is my life! ~10
Cooking is my life! ~11
Cooking is my life! ~12
Cooking is my life! ~13
Cooking is my life! ~14
Cooking is my life! ~15
Cooking is my life! ~16
Cooking is my life! ~17
Cooking is my life! ~18
Cooking is my life! ~The Adventure~ [1]
Cooking is my life! ~The Adventure~ [2]
Cooking is my life! ~The Adventure~ [3]

Cooking is my life! ~6

688 14 7
By CupcakeQueen

Cooking is my life!

Chapter 6:

I woke up and rested my head. I thought about Danny. Well I call him Danny now since he is my crush! Well were not in a relationship so it isn't right, but I can't hold it in!!!!

I lifted myself from bed and headed to the bathroom dancing on the ball of my feet! "What got you in such a good mood?" I smile at Mary. "Oh nothing." I laughed and closed the bathroom door.

I did everything quick and fast!  

shower (check)  

clothes (check)  

food (check)

I was planning to head out the door when I was stopped by Mary. "Well not to bother you but today is Saturday no school today." I froze man I'm stupid! "Yeh I knew that, but I was testing you to see if you knew!" I laughed uncontrolable.

Damn how did I not know! Well of course Mary didn't wake me! Wait she never wakes me! What the french noddles!? I threw down my backpack and I relaxed on my desk chair. Until my phone went off! I got all my hopes high until I saw caller id.

"Hi Kev." I said monotone. Okay here is the deal. Me and him were really good friends until 5th grade when he had that accident. Well he blame it on me and turned into a hot, donkey jock, and when I mean donkey I mean the other word. Hey this for fun not for crude. "Hey babe don't sound like that you know you want me." I laughed sarcastically. "In your dreams when you figure what those are!" I rolled my eyes. "Well whatever I'm not here to fight just to invite." I rose an eyebrow. "What you mean?" "Well my birthday is coming up so we want to celebrate it today." "Well who is 'we'?" He laughed. "The whole school of course!" He shouted. "I don't know..." I told him this party was a bad idea since it has the whole writen on it, but Danny will be there! I blushed. "Come on don't be like..." I cut him off. "Alright I'll go!" I shouted and hung up and started cheering!

Kevin POV:

That was strange, but at least she is coming and I can make my speech. Okay here is the bids. I love no like Emma Homes since pre-school and I think she likes me too. Well that what they said in those girl magzines that if a girl teases you then she likes you. Hey what the big deal of a guy reading girl magzines. IT not bad when you have a really girly sister! I walked to my room and sat on my bed hoping this night will be great...

Emma POV:

I decided not to stay at home. Well at least buy a birthday present for Kev. I mean its the least I can do. I drove my car to the nearest mall and go to G.A.P haha the only guy store and people don't be shocked, but I do buy stuff at commener stores. Big hip ti do! And yes that another secret I have. I like living as a normal girl!

I walked in and started looking at the clothes and ended up bumping into some one! I'm so clumsy! God! "Sorry..." I stared into those gray eyes and admittedly knew it was Danny! "Danny!!....I mean Dan!" I smiled and picked up the clothes I dropped. "Hey Em so what are you doing here did I get your gender wrong?" I punched his arm. "No I'm buying Kev a present." I said looking though plaid shirts. "Really why?" I looked at him all confused. "What do you mean its Kev birthday party tonight? Right?" I asked him. "I don't know maybe I didn't get the memo until now. You going?" He asked looking at his watch. "No duhr!" I told him in a hill billy accent. He laughed. "Want a ride?" I asked him. "I'm not sure I'll text you if I want one. I'm here with a friend...." His voice trailed off and he stared into space. "Hey captain armstrong come back to us we need you!" I snapped my finger in his face. "Oh sorry Em." He said and shrug his shoulders. "What are you talking about text?" He shrug and went to the counter to pay. He is acting kinda weird...

"Sorry I have to get going I don't wanna be..." He said and zoomed out the place! What the fudge popsicles is up the guys butt?!

I paid for my stuff and decided to hang at the rest of the mall. I went to ice cream stand and other food stands and order a ton of food! I walked into some stores and bought jewelery, clothes, sneakers, ect. I was exhausted and checked the time it was 10 am. I still had tons of time. I sat at a nearby table and saw something. I saw a guy and this girl being all this and that. I laughed and I thought it was cute but then I realised the guy was Danny...

I could tell he read my expression because he turned and face away from me. I looked down and slurped my ice cream. I can't be depressed over this he isn't my boyfriend he wasn't cheating, but it feels like my heart has been ripped out. I got up and decided I should ataim my fake self! I walked to my car and left my stuff and headed back into the mall. Then again I bumped into someone! God grief!

"Sorry." I stated. I looked at the girl on the ground and it was the girl from before. I think she is from my school! Oh yeah Kelsey! And guess who is next to her Dan. "Hey what's up Kelsey?" I nodded and took out my hand to help her up, but she slapped it away. "God your such a bother damn can't you ever leave me alone!?" She whinned. I laughed. "Really but apparently your always where I I'm like a lost puppy." I growled and looked at Dan. He looked away and helped Kelsey off the floor. "Thanks babe!" She cheered and kissed him on the cheek. "Well I see you both are a couple?" I nodded and Kelsey clapped her manicured hands together. "Well of course isn't it wonderful!" I nodded "Well enjoy your time together while you live Barbie." I said angrily. I walked on and decided I would have some fun!

Danny POV:

"Why the hell did you do that?" I growled as I watched Emma leave. "Well she deserve that since she gives me crap." She stated while looking at her nails. God why did Kev drag me into this! I growled and she kept walking. "Come on hurry up. I don't want my clothes to ruin. " I'm going to kill Kev! God now I don't know how I'm going to explain this to Emma. I'm not dating this Bimbo this girl is Kevin little sister the girly one and I'm her chore and chauffeur. I hate this I wanted to avoid this, but oh well.

----------------------------------------------------seven at night--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Emma POV:

I went out to Kev. He told me the directions.

Now I don't feel like partying since me and Danny arent on good terms....I feel like crying, but I can't feel this way! I have to be happy for Kev 18th birthday?

I knocked on the door and I could hear the music playing really loud I wonder if anybody can here that weak knock of mine. "Click." Apparently they can! I fixed my hair quickly and smiled. "Hey Emma!" It was Kev he opened the door and told to come in. I entered and looked around the house it was really big and pretty! It was filled with people at school. I even saw bimbo Kelsey. "Thanks for coming." Kev wrapped his arm on my shoulder and I smiled. "Thanks for inviting me!" I blew in his ear and it made him blush. Haha "Hey don't go shallow on me! Here." I handed him his present and I walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and nothing looked good enough to eat! So I decided to cook something.

I decided to make 5 Stuff Pizza and for appetizers beef ribs with barbecue sauce.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~one hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put the finishing touches on my pizza and ribs and decided I should enjoy them by myself until a crowd of people came in and started thanking me for the food and I grabbed a couple of slice os pizza and ribs and headed outside with a plate full of food and a diet soda. I'm not a drinker since I'm the driver.

"Hey what are you doing alone?" I heard Kev behind me and sat next to me. "What does it look like?" I said sarcastically. "Your funny Emma." I knew Kev was drunk and I was a little worried not that he'll attack but he will jump in the pool all drunk! "Dude chillax on the drink." I said and he played with a strand of my dye brown hair. "Why did you change your hair it was so pretty." I laugh and placed my hand on his arm. "Because I'm different." I said with confidence. He smile to me. I blushed. His smile was worth a million bucks! It could capture your heart like that! "Really I guess I like a different girl!" He smirked and grabbed my chin and smashed his lips on mine! There I was kissing the hotest jock in school and there he was kissing an heir that has a dirty little secret.

Danny POV: (before the party)

I took Kelsey back home and Kev paid me. "Thanks dude I need time." I nodded and headed back home. I changed into a black plaid shirt and Levi black skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and maybe I'm thinking of dying my hair maybe black or dirty blonde. I don't know either one. I would be hot! I smirked at myself in the mirror and then thought about Emma maybe I did mess up? Did I? I laid back and maybe I could sleep for a couple of hours before the party...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Danny sleeping~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and looked at the time! Oh crap it was 8 the party starts at 7 I'm an hour late! I drove to Kev house grabbed his present and zoomed inside. I smelled this wonderful smell and I knew it was Emma cooking! I headed towards the kitchen hoping to find Emma but all I found was crowded people trying to dig into food! I laughed damn their leeches! I saw something outside by the pool and I thought it was Emma I was right about that, but it was a big surprise to see emma kissing kev for a split second.... I dont know how to act what would you do?

=======================================================================================

I hoped you like as much as I did and keep reading vote and comment pretty plz!? :) and pass on this story to all the people you know and I will return the favor to those who did!!! thanks so much keep reading and I'll be writing!!!! ~CupcakeQueen =^.^=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438 63 30
First day of school when I saw her.. With her blonde wavy hair that flows down with a gentle bounce and her hazel eyes and that perfect smile that ch...
5.1K 204 21
Emma just moved to a new city and isn't very enthusiastic about the idea, until she meets one boy who changes her mind. Then, when there are problems...
62.5K 1.6K 41
Emma is a 19 year old girl. She's has nothing but good things in her life. She just graduated and she has the perfect boyfriend. Her biggest secret i...
57 19 9
Graduation is just around the corner...and I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't have a plan, a career, or even an apartment. This year I'm going t...