- SYNDICATE • h.s (ON HOLD)

Af HOLYRINGS

"you said it yourself, they'll never catch me." or the one where harry styles is just another FBI agent going... Mere

PROLOGUE + SYNOPSIS
TRAILER
CAST + PLAYLIST
ONE*
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
| my love |
SIX*
SEVEN*
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
| my life |
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN*
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
ello
SEVENTEEN*
EIGHTEEN
new syndicate?

THIRTEEN

1.3K 58 48
Af HOLYRINGS

IM SORRY I DISAPPEARED :(
BUT HERE IT IS AND PLS COMMENT AND VOTE

AS A WELCOME BACK PRESENT HOPEFULLY???
enjoy!

4093 words bītch longest chap ive done fo sho

---

RUN RUN LOST BOY, THEY SAY TO ME. AWAY FROM ALL OF REALITY. - LOST BOY, RUTH B

ANALIA loved music. Music was definitely her go to for any problems that she ever had to face. It was her sweet escape – the only escape really. She never really had the choice to run away, after all Jackson would've just found her right away.

The thumping sound of the music that she had played in the car surrounded her senses as her eyes were tightly shut. The soft and slow beats of a melody played across the small space she was situated in, encasing her in her own little world. She took in one, two breaths and smelt the air freshener that she had installed the day before. The scent smelling a lot like someone she didn't want to think about – not at this moment at least. But for some reason he always got into her head somehow whether it be a good or bad thought. Analia finally opened her eyes after a while. Her light blue eyes dilating at the sunlight that had suddenly appeared. When she had entered the car a few minutes ago – it was quite dark and gloomy. The clouds seeming to reflect her certain mood at the moment. Not like she never had these moments, more often than not she had these mood swings and she ran away to her car because it was the only place she really ever felt safe.

Her head softly fell back into the headrest. Her blue eyes seeing pitch black once again and her red lips parted as she let out a tensed sigh. The sound of thumping to her left caused her eyes to slowly open and search for the cause of the noise. Her eyes landed upon light green ones that were staring intently into hers. She frowned before looking down at her hands and when she looked back up, he was already entering the passenger seat.

"Who said you can come into my car?" Analia mumbled under her breath. Her strong and confident demeanor slightly shifting which was an odd sight for most. The slight falter in her tone and look didn't go unnoticed by Harry as he sat by her, staring at the side of her face. Her gaze looked weary and tired and Harry took note of that. He knitted his brows at her behavior but decided not to pester her about it.

"Who said I couldn't?" The raspy sound of his voice that Analia loved was doing quite the opposite at this moment. It caused a sharp huff to leave her lips which caused Harry to snap his head to look at her. Her freshly manicured nails slowly gripped the steering wheel and tightened around them resulting in her flesh to turn from a tan color to completely white and pale. She wasn't in the mood for his mocking right now.

"Harry please get out before I do something I'll regret." She seethed through her teeth. Her eyes staring straight at the space in front of her. Harry closed his mouth at her remark and chose to take another approach to the situation. Analia was practically close to breaking down and she couldn't do it in front of Harry – never in front of him. She practically never broke down in front of anyone and she wasn't going to start now. Harry turned the down the music that had been playing at an immensely high volume. One that probably could've ruptured both of their ear drums not like that mattered to Analia in the slightest - not at the moment. His action caused her head to spring up and open her eyes.

"Did I say that you could touch my radio?" And maybe if Analia had shouted, Harry would've felt so much better but he felt quite the opposite. The fact that she hadn't completely mauled him to death by now was worrying him. His eyes softened when she turned her head away from him and her right hand reached over to the radio to turn it off completely, leaving them in complete and utter silence.

The only sound that was heard was the soft pants of air escaping both their lips. The silence became much too loud for Harry after a minute and before he could say or do anything. Analia was already reaching for the keys and ignited the engine. It didn't even take her a minute to leave the driveway and get on the road.

---

HARRY didn't dare bother Analia while she was driving, after all his own life was in her hands. She was holding the steering wheel of course. Harry felt clueless and didn't really know what to do. It's not like they ever taught him in the academy how to comfort someone like Analia. He actually had no idea what was even going on in her head at this point. The trees passing by his side in the window slightly calmed him yet there was still a silently raging girl beside him.

"What do you want me to do?" Harry whispered almost as if he was scared to startle the beast about to attack. Analia heard his voice yet no words registered inside her head which kept the question floating in the air. What did she want him to do? She wanted him to stop pulling her in so easily. She wanted him to stop being so god damn attractive. She wanted him to just leave her alone so that she wouldn't have to deal with another heartache. She just wanted to be left alone in every way.

The abrupt break of the car caused Harry's body to move forward and his left arm automatically placed itself in front of Analia without hesitation. She looked at him with an apparent frown on her face and groaned before turning off the ignition. Analia exited the car without hesitation. The sound of crunching was caused by her boots with every step she made towards the front of the car. Harry stayed in the car for a few moments feeling distraught before looking up at where she was situated which was leaning against the bonnet.

The flickering sound of a lighter caught his attention as he walked towards Analia, noticing that she had a cigarette in her mouth and her hand around a flame. She offered him a stick which he refused politely and once again they were surrounded by silence.

"I think you were right." Analia vocalized in a soft tone, almost as if she was afraid to speak. She took in a deep inhale from her cig before puffing the smoke out into the air. They both watched as the smoke dispersed around them and sighed.

"About what?" Harry hummed before kicking a rock with the edge of his shoe. His eyes were focused on the floor until he felt her shift against the car. Analia let out a puff of smoke once again before situating herself on top of the bonnet and sat down on it.

"About leaving each other alone... I mean that's what you wanted right?"

"I never said that" Harry replied almost immediately catching Analia's attention. A small snort of laughter came from her lips at his reply with a shake of her head.

"What?" He questioned with his eyebrows raised and his arms crossed against his chest. The action causing his biceps to look a lot larger than they usually did. This apparently caught Analia's attention. Her blue eyes drifted towards the golden cross that laid peacefully on his chest. Her hands moved beyond her control as they shifted towards the item. Analia clutched onto the cross. Her soft hands grazing against his chest causing goosebumps to form on his neck and his breathing to shallow.

"Do you believe in God?" She questioned softly like she was scared that someone might hear her words. Harry looked down at the golden object in her hands and then looked up at her face and into her blue eyes. He gazed all over her face and cupped her cheek which caused her blue eyes to look into his. He noticed how her pupils dilated as she looked up back at him and for some reason that caused a smile to appear on his face. A small one but still a smile. His thumb unintentionally grazed across her face before falling down at his side.

"I do... in a way." He responded and that was that. Analia didn't want to pester him further especially with the look in his eyes. Something shifted in them but it was gone in almost a second. She noticed the hesitance in his eyes and decided not to push it any further. The cigarette in her hand was almost finished which caused her to throw it down onto the ground and put it out.

"About what you said... Do you really want that?" Harry questioned and waited for a reply from Analia. She gazed down at the sandy floor before looking at him and shrugging her shoulders.

"I never know what I want." She replied and let out a breath of air. Harry huffed and shook his head before leaning away from the bonnet of the car.

"Come on let's get back. Jackson's probably wondering where you are."

"He probably doesn't give a shīt. There's really no point in going back so..." Analia muttered before taking out another cigarette and lighting it up. She took in a large puff before blowing the smoke straight into Harry's face. Her red lips shaped into an o as the smoke escaped them before disappearing into the air. His fingers ran through his hair as he combed through it before looking up at the scenery in front of him.

"How long did you train to make shots like that?" Analia asked with a bored tone. So emotionless that Harry knew there was something to it.

"Few years I guess." He answered truthfully, after all there was many things he had to lie about. Analia nodded her head at his answer and took in a deep breath. She didn't want to talk about it but it was already at the back of her mind wanting to burst out. The way she rolled her neck from side to side and closed her eyes made Harry frown.

"My mom... I never talk about her." She whispered into the air. Harry looked straight ahead, waiting for her to continue her statement.

"You know. It's stupid thinking about it again since it's been so long and I guess I never got over it." Analia glanced up at him and rubbed her neck. Her eyes catching a sight of his rings that he never took off. A small grin made its way to her face as she looked at the rose ring. It was her favorite for some reason.

"She was murdered by someone. They still have no idea who did it. I feel like it was one of Jackson's enemies but that day that it happened... I stopped calling him dad. And I don't know why I'm telling you this." Analia stated with a slight chuckle after. It was just her coping mechanism.

"It's funny because she was shot from so far - by a sniper. They didn't even have the fùcking courage to look her in the face." There was so much anger and pain in her words that Harry sympathized with her. He always did – with anyone he talked to. He probably didn't show it most times but inside, he truly did. Harry didn't know what to do at this point. He mostly didn't know how to react or what to say.

"They didn't even look her in the face..." She repeated again. Her words almost coming out like she growled. Analia snapped her face to look up at him and went closer, chest to chest.

"Do you do that? Kill people without looking them in the face." Harry glowered at her sentence and squinted his eyes at her. The apparent glossy look in her eyes was a sign that this actually affected her more than she was letting on.

"I can't... I can't be involved with someone who ca- can just do that." Analia mumbled and looked away from him.

"Who ever said we were involved?" His words came out harsher than he had intended but they had done their damage. Analia nodded her head and put out the cigarette butt then started to walk back into the driver's side but before she could get to it Harry held onto her forearm.

"Wait – You know I didn't mean it like that." Analia let out a laugh at his words and shook her head.

"Whatever Harry." She responded and got into the car quickly before he could say anything else. Analia strapped herself in and waited for Harry to get in which took a couple of seconds. He spent time looking down at the sand processing what he was going to say to her. He was mostly taken aback by her confession about her mother and what happened to her. He always wondered why there was never a mother figure around her. He entered the car quickly and before Analia could put the keys into the ignition. He stopped her and grabbed the keys.

"What the fùck Harry?" Analia scolded and tried to reach for the keys again.

"I'd never hurt someone unless it was completely necessary. And no, I don't kill people without looking them in the face. I'm not that type of person. I may be called shadow but not in that way." Harry stated rather quickly almost sounding out of breath when he was finished.

"Okay are you done?" Analia responded and Harry nodded, quickly handing the keys back to her. She didn't want to admit it out loud but his words actually gave her a sense of relief. She didn't exactly like the thought of killing people but even worse – people she knew killing people. Analia can never get used to it no matter how many times people get killed in her own home. There was something different about knowing that Harry didn't kill people without knowing who they were. He had a little sympathy at least and that's all she needed.

---

"WHERE have you been?" Evan stated, not really that interested but just felt the need to ask especially if Harry was with Analia. His eyes were wide as he asked the question, mostly directed at Harry. Harry simply shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head towards Analia who was already walking away from them and into the kitchen. Evan walked closer to Harry and stood by his side as they both watched her walk off.

"Don't get too close to her mate. Jackson wouldn't like that." Harry rolled his eyes at his words and let his eyes fall onto Analia who was already talking to Carrie on one of the bar stools.

"Don't worry about it. Nothing's going on between me and her." He stated while Analia took a forkful of something before stuffing it into her mouth. She took a sip from a wine glass that Carrie had given her while her elbow was on top of the table, holding her chin.

"Riiiiiight. I see you two. There's something there. Don't let it take over mate." Evan stated before walking off towards Analia as well. She greets him with a smile on her face and the wine already somewhat taking effect – especially with how fast she downed a glass and a half.

Harry walked over towards them as well and gave Carrie a nod before taking a seat on the couch where another person was situated playing a game on the television. Analia took the glass of red wine and decided to walk over to Harry and sat beside him. Her eyes wandering around his figure. His hair was slightly messed up due to the fact that he had ran his hands through it a bunch of times but she liked it unruly. She looked down at his hand and took notice of the rose ring again. Analia grabbed his hand and took the ring off of his finger before raising it up into the air.

"Careful. That's my favorite one." Harry stated with a light chuckle. Analia nodded and looked at him, to be met with his side profile. She noticed the untrimmed hair that was littering his cheeks and his sharp jawline. Analia lifted her hand and grazed his cheek. The little stubble tickling her palm but she liked how it felt – loved it really. Harry didn't want to admit it but he liked the feeling of her hand against his cheek. The warmth radiating there. He closed his eyes at the feeling and let out a soft sigh. Analia had a small pout on her lips as she watched how he reacted to her movements. It lasted only a couple of seconds but was enough for both of them to eye each other before looking away. Their action didn't go unnoticed by Evan whilst he stood by the counters with a glass of Pepsi in his hand and a fry in his other.

---

HARRY found it quite difficult bringing back an intoxicated Analia. He never encountered her like this before. She was barely walking on her own, most of her weight being put on poor Harry. Not like he really minded it at this point. Analia had her eyes closed whilst slight hums escaped her closed lips.

"Can you bring me to my roo-room, please?" She asked in a sing song voice and extended the e sound. Harry let out a light chuckle in reply and nodded his head at her request. It took quite a while for them to get to the intended area especially with Analia bumping things along the way and Harry having to tell her to shut up every few minutes. They finally do get into the room somehow with Analia flopping into the bed face first before turning and laying on her back. She lifted her feet up and out of the bed, almost as if silently commanding Harry to take off her shoes. He rolled his eyes but decided to do so anyways. He couldn't leave her in her alcoholic state.

"Let's get these off." He mumbled before crouching down and starring to unlace her shoes.

"I like being called darling. I like it when Harry calls me that. But don't tell him!" Analia stated in a hazy state with her pointer finger on top of her mouth, signaling him to keep quiet about what she had said. Harry shook his head at the ground with a soft smile on his face.

"Yeah I won't tell him. I promise, darling."

---

"CAN you please just drink the water and aspirin it'll help you in the morning and you'll thank me." Harry stated as he handed her the glass that she had been refusing for ten minutes now saying that it wouldn't help at all. She was at her 'coming down from a high' stage at this point. It wasn't her best stage. Analia was usually very stubborn at this point and antsy. Harry was having so much trouble with her, he was contemplating just leaving her alone to deal with her problems at this point.

"God stop babying me and just-"

"Stay away? Yeah I got that already." Harry stated referring to the past conversation that they had. An apparent frown encased her features at his words before she stood up from the bed and walked towards him

"Well that's what you asked me to do... stay away isn't it?" Harry added with a slight offence to his tone which Analia had caught.

"And do you honestly think I meant that?" At least that's what she wanted to say but couldn't of course. Analia didn't want to seem weak especially to someone like him. No - scratch that, especially him.

Analia wasn't all that drunk at this point anymore. Her soberness long gone from the apparent and serious topic they had gotten into. It's not like she was expecting to sober up from it but boy, she did. Her eyes fleeted towards the ground before her hand moved to cup his jaw. Harry didn't dare to look at her at this point. His strength weakening with her every touch.

"One last time then. Then you and I could both leave each other alone and stick to strictly business or whatever is is you do." Analia mumbled since they were already so close. The words had barely registered in his head as they were said. His brain too focused on her fingers that were toying with his hair at the nape of his neck. His eyes slightly fluttering at the relaxing feeling. Harry didn't even notice that he had started to lean against her hand, welcoming the pleasurable feeling. His eyes started to drift to a close and succumbed to the feeling along with the rest of his body.

Analia pressed on further. Her lips meeting his without a kiss in return. She looked up at him through her lashes. His eyes open now and looking straight ahead in front of him, lost in his own world. A slight frown graced her features at the fact that he had no response but she decided to keep going, placing a kiss on the corner of his mouth before leaving a trail of kisses and situating her red lips onto his neck. Analia left slow opened mouthed kisses at the point where his neck met his jaw. The action causing a small moan to leave his lips. The audible sound making Analia smile against his neck.

"Just this once, darling." Harry whispered - almost afraid to break the atmosphere they were surrounded in, as he held her chin with his thumb. And that's all it took for him to finally reciprocate her actions. One of his hands moved towards her lower waist whilst the other held onto the back of her neck, inflaming a spark that only ever ignited when he was around. His sweet lips were already moving towards her jawline. The warmth of his breath causing her to visibly shiver under his touch. Her blue eyes meeting the darkness as her head fell back from the pleasure. Harry pressed delicate kisses onto her sweet skin. His lips gently brushing over her ear.

"Tell me... What do you want?" He mumbled as he pulled away. His green eyes staring into her icy blue ones. Analia looked up at him - so innocent like with her mouth slightly parted and glistening. He was in awe of how beautiful she really was. Her black hair was tied up into a high pony tail which gave him a clear view of her face. He observed her small little gestures like how her eyelashes touched her cheek when she blinked or how her eyes dilated when she would look up at him. It was such an odd thing to observe but he couldn't help it.

"You." Analia mumbled and her gaze drifted onto his lips. His tongue poked out to wet his bottom lip at her reply causing her to look up into his eyes.

"Just you. Just this once." She replied in a whisper and for a moment - everything turned silent. It's like time had frozen still and it was just the two of them, at that moment. Harry and Analia. Her words were said almost too sincerely that Harry had almost believed it, almost. A slight flicker of emotions had flashed in Harry's eyes but they were gone just as fast as they were there.

"Then you can have me."

---

a/n
wHALE WHALE WHALE. how are u all? is life treating yall gud bc i know life aint doing shît for me but its ok new year. new shît. anyways how was the chapter?????? again sorry ive been gone for so long but yall in for a treat!!!!! kind of lost my way with this story so im trying to piece everything together again.

and im also writing a one shot for macklemcvey 's heavy crown one shot challenge thing and im excited for that as well bc i love hc so much!!! anyways i think im going to be updating again later maybe?? if i get a good as hell response to this one!! so vote and comment lovelies ilyasm.

any new good harry fanfics out there???

- till next time muchachos

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

41.5K 782 25
An abusive, possessive boyfriend keeping Katie Rudd trapped until she meets Harry Styles on a vacation. Harry Styles fan fic
98.4K 3K 31
This isn't your typical fan fiction.
1.1K 107 25
A Harry styles fanfic x)
12.5K 242 17
Evelyn is being pressured and stalked by an asshole from work. She feels like she's alone in the world. But there's Harry, her loving and caring boyf...