- SYNDICATE • h.s (ON HOLD)

נכתב על ידי HOLYRINGS

"you said it yourself, they'll never catch me." or the one where harry styles is just another FBI agent going... עוד

PROLOGUE + SYNOPSIS
TRAILER
CAST + PLAYLIST
ONE*
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
| my love |
SIX*
SEVEN*
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
| my life |
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN*
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
ello
SEVENTEEN*
EIGHTEEN
new syndicate?

TWELVE

1.7K 77 12
נכתב על ידי HOLYRINGS

again. so sorry it took so long but im back and have a chap for u all. also the hot jackson up there for u all to see! i imagine him as matt but if u dont its okay

vote and comment pls ily!!
goal 20 votes yeahy

2100 words

---

It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way you're happy without me. - Jealous, Labrinth

EVAN had started the day off with a bang - literally. He was situated in the shooting range with his arms raised an a shotgun in his hand. It wasn't a very demanding day for him to be honest and he loved it. He loved the fact he didn't have to do much today. It was a good feeling and he wanted it to last forever but nothing ever good lasted for him.

His eyes were focused on the targets in front of him while he let the bullets glide across his area, falling straight down to the floor. Shooting was just one of the things that kept him relaxed. A weird hobby but a hobby nonetheless.

"We got to visit Damian's to get the payments for the week." Someone had called out towards him. Evan nodded when he heard the words. He never really wore the ear muffs that cancelled out the sounds. The bullets flying around actually made him sane. It was music to his ears. An odd type of music - but he loved it.

"Oh and Jackson said to take Harry with you." Evan once again nodded at the random voice and put the gun down and started to leave the area.

---

HARRY wasn't doing much after all. So when Evan had called him in to tell him they had a job, he was delighted not in the way that because he wanted to do it but because he'd been itching to talk to Niall and he hasn't updated him with anything. Again, he felt useless.

"Okay, we just need to get the money then get out. Easy right? Let me talk and just don't do anything." Evan had stated when they had arrived at the restaurant. It was actually pretty packed at this time and not like either of them cared. Evan walked straight through the kitchen doors and walked around the area with Harry following shortly behind him. It was like a maze that they went through, not like it was anything like the labyrinth but the amount of workers they had to go through - especially at such a busy hour made it almost like the labyrinth.

When they had gotten through the sea of people, Evan walked into a hallway that had a few doors. Harry didn't have any time to inspect any of them before they were already making a right and entering a room. Evan walked up immediately to the table in the center. Harry stood by the door, surveying the area and looking up at the few faces in the room.

"Damian isn't here but that's fine. We're still taking the payment for the week." Evan said and started to move some money into the bag that he was holding. Harry hadn't even noticed it until now - he was probably given it. Harry looked around the area and noticed the different money counters sitting on top of a bunch of tables. So this is where all the money goes through. Before he knew it, Evan was already halfway done with the task. Harry's feet moved by themselves as he walked around tables and chairs, watching people put money into the machines and then into cases right after.

"Let's go." Harry nodded at his words but lingered a little longer when Evan had exited the room. He finally followed when he heard the sound of his name being called out again. His eyes landing on the bag that was now filled with cash placed in Evan's hands. They both entered the black sudan with Harry at the passenger seat and Evan at the driver's seat. He threw the bag to the back and looked up at Harry once before starting the car.

---

HARRY was quite relieved when he had seen the familiar warehouse in front of him and was very pleased to here that Analia was out. God knows what but he was grateful for it. He didn't want to face her today - well he wished he never had to but life had other plans unfortunately.

Harry stepped out of the car much faster than Evan did. He just wanted to get back into his room and settle in there for a while. Maybe go to the gym for a bit then head back.

"We just got to give this to Jackson then we can do whatever the fùck we want." Evan stated with a big grin on his cheeks. Harry nodded at his words and followed in his footsteps. They entered the base which was surrounded with people. Tons of them. It was sad to think that some of them were being held against their will. Evan had told Harry a couple of days ago about some of them and it just broke Harry's heart.

One of the men were being held captive since he was a very good technician. He was very good at chemicals and knew what he was doing when it came to bombs. Jackson had a hold over him because he had a son that he so dearly loved and would do anything for. And if Harry were in that position, he would have done the same. Anything for the people he loves.

"Ahhh... nice to see you again. Hope you come bearing good news." Jackson said when they had walked into his office area. "And goodies." He added when he saw the bag that Jackson was holding in his hands. Evan placed the bag on top of his table before it was handed off to someone else.

"Damian's is doing pretty good for the week. I had a little scruff up with some people about some payments and their deadlines but they'll make it nonetheless." Evan mumbled while Jackson was busy reading a bunch of papers in his hands. He nodded his head and stood up straight with a pen in his mouth. A dirty habit he never got to stop doing.

"Guess that's that." Jackson said with the clap of his hands and walked towards them. His lower back resting against his desk as he leaned on it.

"Oh and also I heard that you beat Matt's shooting range record. You went 250 yards. Now that's impressive but not as impressive as mine." Jackson stated and pointed at Harry with the pen that was now released from his mouth. Jackson gave him a huge smile which Harry reciprocated for no apparent reason. Harry didn't really have an answer to his words. It was a fact and he didn't have anything else to say about it.

"Well you haven't beaten mine 400 yards. What do you say? Accept the challenge?"

Harry wasn't really one to go for bets and what not but it had been happening recently. And it was like he could never help himself and always agreed. It's like he wanted to prove himself to people. He wanted to prove that he was actually better than they thought he was, a lot more skilled than they play him out to be. Maybe he wanted to prove that he was better.

"Deal."

---

IT didn't take any of them long to get to the other shooting range which happened to be outside. This was the sniper's place that Harry didn't dwell in much too often. He was trained in that area as well but didn't really feel the need to do anything about it. Because if they knew he was a good shot at being a sniper then they might use him to create havoc. He didn't want that. Harry didn't want innocent people getting hurt even if they weren't innocent. He didn't want to kill people unless he was looking them in the eyes and knew exactly what they did to deserve it.

"Pick your poison." Jackson stated when they were in front of a bunch of guns on top of a table. The last time Harry had seen such an array was when that Carrie girl went against him at the target range. His eyes gleamed as they stared at the wide assortment in front of him. All black and metal shiny in front of him, calling his name.

Harry settled on one of them anyways and grabbed a silencer as well that was placed beside it. He also grabbed an 8x scope before clipping it onto the gun he had in his hands. He made sure to survey the sniper gun before placing the weapon down on the table, waiting for Jackson to fix his.

"You good?" Jackson had asked when he realized Harry had finished prepping his gun in no time. Harry nodded in reply and moved over to the station and laid down onto the ground. He situated himself quite well as a pair of eyes burned into the back of his head but he didn't feel her searing gaze.

Analia was quite bewildered at the fact that Harry had taken up the offer of going against Jackson because usually nobody ever did. Especially someone as inexperienced as Harry.... well at least in her eyes. He was a rookie after all.

"I'll go first. You know - to show you how it's done." Jackson stated which made a chorus of laughter erupt into the open air. Harry nodded his head with a slight chuckle as well but turned back to being serious when the air had tensed up. The eerie silence rang in each of their ears as they awaited for Jackson to make a move. Analia stood behind the crowd with her arms crossed, eyebrows furrowed and her eyes filled with sorrow. Jackson took one deep breath before holding it and pulling the trigger.

The bullet had quickly flown across the air and into the target, making it's mark and Analia felt all the suffering that the scarecrow couldn't. The sharp pain had made its way up from her heart to her eyes as she felt salty tears flow back down onto the ground. The memory that she had tucked away deep inside was begging to come out. A round of applause broke her from her trance which made her look up to see Jackson already standing, getting claps on his back.

"Your turn." Jackson stated with a smug smile since he had defended his record. The record he so dearly loved. Harry nodded at his command and stared at the target before taking one deep inhale. He blocked out every sound that was distracting him. His finger placed delicately on the trigger. His eye already staring down at his target which happened to be a few yards farther than where Jackson had shot at.

Analia unconsciously moved forward when it was Harry's turn. Her heartbeat racing and the voices in her head told her to turn around and leave - yet here she was. Standing and watching for his next move. When the sound had echoed across the area - everyone's eyes immediately searched for the mark of the shot that Harry had made. A few seconds later there was a chorus of shouts that were filled with joy and astonishment. All that Analia had caught was 'You beat Jackson' and that's all she needed to know. Her heart felt down to her stomach at the news that gave everyone happiness.. everyone but her.

"How the fùck did you do that mate?" One of the guys had asked Harry with a wide grin on his face and Jackson standing right beside him with one on his face as well. Harry had thought he would have been quite disappointed but was amazed when his face showed anything but that.

Analia didn't even bother to say anything but slowly slipped away from the crowd that had formed around him. Asking him tons of questions and what not. Harry turned around when he had felt her presence in the area but was surprised to see that she was already leaving and before he could even separate from the crowd, she was already gone. Analia didn't want to experience that kind of pain ever again and maybe Harry was right - they should have never gotten involved in the first place.

---

oooooohh okay drama.

OKAY FIRST IM SORRY AGIAN BECAUSE I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG BUT FINALLY A CHAPTER FINALLYY!! AND IT GIVES YOU MORE OF A BACKGROUND OF ANALIA AND THINGS THAT GOES BEHIND THE SCENES YOU KNOW?

wasn't very eventful but alot of things that shared who they are. anyways comment and tell me what you think! ily

how are you guys and ur lives? i like just started college so im freaking out.

- till next time muchachos

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.2K 226 23
Evelyn is being pressured and stalked by an asshole from work. She feels like she's alone in the world. But there's Harry, her loving and caring boyf...
964 55 58
Lucy Caddel, a 21 year old born in Silver Spring, Maryland. Working in cybersecurity, she accidentally stumbles across a secret mission from links to...
4K 216 21
☠︎ PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER ☠︎ 𝘰𝘣·𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴 (𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣) 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 (𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦) 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺...
27.6K 1.3K 17
COMPLETED // Updated periodically with post-story drabbles. Priya Rai likes to solve problems through talking. Harry Styles likes to solve problems...