Wish (COMPLETE)

By HunterOwl

A Wish Everyone has a wish Even a man who we thought has no more humanity left in him He who we told our chil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
?

Chapter 29

19.8K 538 30
By HunterOwl

Angelo POV

"Angela, eat your food."

"I'm not hungry."

"You haven't eaten since morning."

"So?"

I sigh and crosses my arms together then watch as they start arguing infront of me.

"You need to eat. Just finish the foods on your plate then I won't bother you anymore, okay?" Charles said and pushes the plate towards her.

"I told you I am not hungry." Angela said with a frown on her face.

He plops down on the chair beside her then start cutting the grilled chicken with brown sauce all over it. Beside it are a bunch of fries and some veggies. It is still hot but not too hot to eat and the sauce drips from the chicken on the fork... if the doesn't sound appealing. The smell is tempting.

Although I already had some earlier, it's making me hungry again.

As if on cue, my stomach growls alittle.

"Okay, how about I feed you hm?"

"I'm not a baby. I can eat it by myself."

"You didn't want to eat. So, I'm assuming you wanted me to feed you."

"I said I'm not hungry. Not I want to be feed by you."

"Come on, just eat this."

"No, I told you - "

"If you don't fucking eat that thing right now. I'm gonna eat it myself cause I'm hungry again just looking at it. I have enough of this." I cut her off and they both looked at me.

"You have two choices. One, you pick up that fork and feed yourself or two, I personally shove it down your throat for you." I told her and she pale before quickly picking up the fork and start eating.

Charles still looks at me and I look at him.

"You're hungry boss?" He asked and I roll my eyes.

"Not really. I just ate. I'm just saying that because she won't eat and you won't stop talking. It's getting noisy." I told him and he points at the microwave.

"There's an extra in there ready to eat if you want it later boss."

I lean back on the sofa and drop my head back.

"Later it is then."

Knock knock knock

Our head snap to the front door and I stand from the sofa. Holding my hand up to tell them to be quiet while I quietly walk towards it. Fast footsteps following behind me and I look back but Angela already passes me and throw the door open wide.

My eyes widen when I look back to the front and I can't help but pull Angela behind me when she's about to jump on him.

Lorenzo.

"How the fuck did you find this place?" I glare deeply at him and he sigh.

"None of your concern."

"It is my fucking concern and you're gonna tell me now!" I yelled at him and he glares back at me.

"You are not the boss of me. I have no reason to tell you how I found this place."

I was ready to take my gun out but a hand grab my arm.

"P-Please don't hurt him..."

Angela's voice reach my ear and I look down at her.

"He... He's....."

Her voice started to break at the end and her eyes was filled with tears. I clench my jaw before glaring back at him.

"Did you knew all along and made me look stupid?" I hiss at him and he just took a step towards Angela then pat her head.

Angela smile at him and hug him happily. He hugged her back then back away.

I was getting impatient with him and I think she saw my expression because she quickly tug on his arm.

"H-How did you found us?"

Leronzo glance me sideways before looks at Angela back with soft expression.

And that face shocked me everytime he did that. All the time I was pretending to be "Stephen", he never showed any expressions except that blank face or angry. The story behind who he is today was shocking the first time I heard it.

"I simply followed him. He's been going out alot lately saying he's searching for clues of where you might be. Two days earlier, I finished my job at the ware house, with Mr. Aurelio going restless, someone had to handle it." He told Angela and her eyes light up at the name of him.

"Roman?! Is he okay? Where is he? Why didn't you bring him along?" Angela keep asking question about Roman but Lorenzo didn't even answer. Instead, he squeeze Angela's shoulder then shushing her.

"I'll tell you later."

Roman... We have to be careful about our surroundings... That man is not safe to be around... so many secrets in that house that's Angela yet to discover.

Too many

"So, as I was saying, I was going to help "Stephen" here but when I searched for him , I couldn't find him. I asked almost everyone but they had no clue. Since then I had a small suspicion. So, I put a tracking device on him yesterday and well, here I am." He said and push her lightly.

"Go upstairs, I have something to talk about with them."

"But Roman - "

"I won't be long."

Angela look sadly at him before letting go of his arm. She looks at me for a breif moment then slowly turns around heading upstairs. We all waited until the sound of her door closed before he turns towards me with my gun aiming at his fore head.

"Now you know where we are, why would you think I would let you live?"

"Kill me if you want but I'm not gonna tell about Angela's location to Mr. Aurelio if that's what you're worried about. She's in safe hands." He said and look at charles.

"If he ever come to know where his precious Angela is, I don't know what will happen but don't worry. I made sure he doesn't suspect a thing about where you and I had disappear to today. Although I only have an hour and fourteen minutes left before I go."

I lower my gun but I didn't put it away. Sitting down on the sofa, I drink my coffee.

"How would we know we should trust you? You've been working for the guy for the past years. You're basically a servant to him. A slave maybe." Charles said while wiping the counter.

"I'm not asking you to trust me. All I'm saying is I'll be hiding her location from him. She must not meet him. He's thisting for blood right now. I bet if he ever find her, she won't be able to breath fresh air anymore." He told Charles and walk towards the porch with the sea breeze blewing in.

"What do you mean by "fresh air"?"

He leans against the sliding door and looking at the sea.

"He's planning something in his office. I saw only a glimps but it's enough to tell me what it is."

"So?" Charles push on and Lorenzo close his eyes hard while crossing his arm.

"He's gonna take her far away from here and she won't be able to escape if she gets caught. The security is doubled, high securities everywhere."

"He sounds like he's gone nuts. How did I not know about this?" I said while sipping my coffee.

"You've been going in and out of that house. Of course you don't know."

Charles drinks a water before putting it down.

"The man is obsessed with her. To be honest, I never imagine Angela could drive a man like that. Let alone make a man fall madly in love with her. She's such a nice young girl."

"Anything is possible."

"And the reason you are here?"

Lorenzo rubs his hands on his face.

"To check what you were up to and now that I had found Angela, I'm glad she's alright." He said yawning and rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"She's not all that well. Not after her brother's death. Last night, she had a nightmare and scream. Both me and Charles run into her room then he comfort her. I was too tired to care so, I went back to my room. I thought someone broke into the house. Damn girl shook me from my sleep."

I watch the celling above me and think of the whole situation before a thought hits me like a damn truck.

"Nikolay."

I spat his name out like dirt on my tongue and Lorenzo look at me with raised eyebrow.

"I did a research on Nikolay and seems like you two had a history."

"Where is he? Did he ever showed up?" I asked and he shakes his head no.

"Not even a shadow. I've search for him high and low but still no clue where he is. The man is gone in a blink of an eye."

I curse under my breath and let out a hot breath. He's been hiding for a few days. The fuck did he went off to?

"Boss, I'm gonna go upstairs. We can't risk her being alone."

I nodded and Lorenzo scratch his jaw.

"Why are you pretending to be Stephen and work under Mr. Aurelio anyway?"

"Easy, I heard about Roman, The big boss and scary man here who I could work under for a while. Well, hide to be honest because a crazy serial killer on the loose a.k.a Nikolay."

"First, I was planning on killing Roman to take all his glory so I could take my revenge on Nikolay but who knew I would meet little Angela again."

"Wait. I've been wanting to asked you this question. Why are you guys keeping her here?" Lorenzo asked and went to the fridge.

I was about to answer it but my words seems to stuck down my throat. My head was blanked and I keep quiet for a while.

Why did I keep her? I could just hand her over to Roman because she's nothing to me but a bait for Nikolay.

Yeah, a bait.

"She's just a bait so I could lure Nikolay. I know he might be out here somewhere. Once he's here, I won't hesitate to put a bullet though his skull."

Lorenzo nodded.

"After that, I gonna take Angela to a safer place. Hide her in the shadows. Away from anyone who relates with Mr. Aurelio." Lorenzo added and I look at him.

"I don't like that you're using Angela and it's none of my business about your revenge but that Nikolay is dangerous for her as well. So, for her safety, be done with your job quickly so I could bring her somewhere safer."

I just keep quiet and stare at him. Snapping out of my state, I curse myself.

Drinking my coffee, I lean back trying to relax but there a disturbing feeling at the bottom of my stomach and a nagging at the back of my head.

I look back at him and he stare at me.

"What are you looking at?" I spat out and his lips twitch.

"Nothing. Just a thinking." He said and take out a bottle of water out of the fridge.

He was about to take a step towards the stair when I stop him.

"Are you gonna tell her?"

"Tell her what?"

"Stop playing dumb." I said and stood up from the sofa. He looks at me then took hold of the railing.

"Had to be done."

"You know what will happen to her after she knows it."

"We can't keep her in there dark. One of this days, she will eventually ask. The earlier the better, you can see she cares about Mr. Aurelio and that is not a good news." He said and turns away from me.

I take out a pack of cigarette and my lighter. Taking on and Lit it up, I look out at the sea as the sound of his footsteps padded upstairs.

Inhale

I wonder why I always thought about the girl. I won't lie, she's a pain in the ass and too weak to handle herself. Slight anger could make her scared just like that.

But........Never mind.

Exhale

I look up the stairs and remembered what I did last time for her, I even told her about my wife. What kind of spell she pours on me? I can't let this continue, I have to focus on Nikolay. He's my main target.

Just you wait Nikolay, Your head will be on a silver platter once I'm done with you.

I inhale and exhale. Looking at the soft flow of the waves, I ignore the small nagging at the back of my head.

What will happen to Angela?

Sipping the coffee, I think about little Angela. What will I do to her after killing Nikolay?

Smirking, I chuckle at the small voice. She'll be with Lorenzo of course. Who else? safe and sound.

But here where the main question comes in.

Why?

-----------------
-----------------

*A random Owl Costume person enters*

Hey! Everyone who's reading my book. I know, it's been a while since I last update it and the next update is I don't know when.

*nervous laugh* wo hoo!

Again, Sorry. Mistakes were made and it making me cringe just looking at it but hey, I'm not an expert at english.

*Nods head* Whoo...

For the next chapter, What do you think will happen? Oooh this is so exciting!! Hahaha.

Anyways, Be nice and until next time, Bye!

*Wave goodbye excitedly*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 73.5K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
143K 3.7K 54
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...
1.6M 56.2K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...
301K 4.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...