Falling In Love With Mr. X

By MicxRanjo

From hate to love. And love to hate. Two people with the same hearts and minds. But families, circumstances... More

MicX Wattpad Stories Video
Teaser
One - The Embarrassing Moment
Two -The New Teacher
Three - Introducing Mr. X
Four - Blackmailing Mr X
Five - Dealing With Mr X
Six - My Best Friend's Love Confession
Seven - Si Mr X, may girlfriend?
Eight -The Other Bea-
Nine- My Absolute Resolved
Ten - To Say Goodbye
Eleven - The Way Back Home
Twelve - The Forgotten Memories
Thirteen - In Your Heart (Aiden Miles POV)
Final Chapter - Prayers Answered-

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED| DISCLAIMER| WARNING

9.6K 85 0
By MicxRanjo

All Right Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means electronics, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, except being extracts for the purpose of reviews without written permission of the author.

©MicxRanjo2017

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Some themes and existing beliefs are modified/altered to fit the story's plot. It doesn't intend to misinform and misguide readers of what is real or not.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Some materials used in this book, such graphics, quotes, and song lyrics are borrowed and not mine. Credits to the respective owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 7.7K 54
Engineer Brixnelle Alfonso Madriaga. Ang pinakamakulit at pinakapilyo sa kanilang magkakaibigan. Women for him just come and go. Katwiran niya, hindi...
646K 14.2K 25
It takes five years para lang makita ang babaeng nagpanggap na pick-up girl at nagnakaw ng kanyang pera. Ngayon, nang mahanap na niya ito, isa naman...
19.5K 1.5K 25
Ace Series #2 ¦ Patrick Niel Acosta "We shine together like the moon and stars, always remember that, my Salve."
115K 2.5K 38
Happy ending, the word that both of them doesn't believe that exist. Been broken and lost, but what if they are the both changes that they are waitin...