Homewrecker (BOOK 1)

By subversivej

the story of a middle-aged married businessman who meets a young girl, whom turns his life around or, in whic... More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
one-shot contest?!?
one-shot rules/prizes, etc!
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
special thanks + announcements
book 2!

20

95.5K 2.7K 3.1K
By subversivej

Adora

"That was pretty intense yesterday."

I raised my eyebrows at Lan. Bren furrowed her brows together, holding her fork up to me. "What was intense yesterday?"

"Nothing-"

"Adora got in a really intense argument with her boss."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, my chin falling into the palm of my hand as soon as I figured out I'd have to spill all the details.

"Oh, God, this is going to be good."

Brenna braced her elbows on the table, her hands placed in front of her smiling mouth.

I furrowed my brows, letting out a breath. "It really wasn't anything-"

"Except it was," Lan deadpanned, "come on, Adds, it helps if you talk about it."

Bren giggled and I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "He's just difficult to work with."

Brenna shrugged. "At least he's easy to look at. Might be hard to work with, but easy to look at."

I reached over and slapped her arm, making her laugh. "Okay, I want the details. Don't shit me. No shitting me, okay?"

"I'll keep her backed up since I was there for it all."

"He's just, he's weird. One day, he acts like he despises me, the next day, he acts like he appreciates me, and then yesterday, he told me I was trying too hard."

"All truth, so far."

"What?" Bren exclaimed, "how could you try too hard?"

"Exactly! He was like, well, you don't need to try so hard to be their mother. They have one. But she's never around? So I'm obligated to act like their mother?"

"Totally agreed." Brenna nodded, her eyebrows furrowed together. I just sighed, placing my fork on my napkin.

"I just don't get what the problem is with us. We can't work together, we've tried."

"Well, nothing's impossible. If I were you, I would find a way to work with him, he's plopping a lot of money in your bank account," Landon added.

"Lan, you were there yesterday. You watched it happen. And I don't want to get along with someone because of their money, I want to actually get along with someone."

"I think you should give him a piece of your mind," Bren suggested, "the man is probably dying for someone to put him in his place."

"Then I'd get fired, and I don't need that right now."

Lan nodded. "Totally agreed."

We both looked at Bren, whose eyebrows were furrowed together as she looked at me.

"Maybe it's a test," she blurted, "maybe he's being so difficult to see if you'll do anything about it."

"Cute idea, Bren, but those things don't actually happen," Lan said, "Mr. King might be sex on legs, but I'll have to agree with her, the man is kind of difficult and I think it's just in his nature."

"I couldn't have said it better," I said, folding my arms on the table.

"Well, I still think you should go tell him how you're feeling. Throw on a sexy businesswoman outfit and you're set. What man can resist a pencil skirt and a bod like yours?"

"Brenna, no," I said, "and even if it was a rational idea, I don't have a pencil skirt."

She shot me a naughty smile. "You know who does?"

I groaned and she held her hands out to me, shaking her head erratically. "No, no, no! It's the perfect amount of slutty and business. Exactly what you need right now. Throw on a trench coat and a booby shirt, and you're in Santiago King's mind just like that."

"And maybe even his pants," Lan muttered, nudging my elbow.

I bit down on my bottom lip. Was I actually considering it?

"I don't know..."

"Well, we do know. You're doing this, Adora Franklin, whether you like it or not."

~*~

read @ ur own risk : warning

Adora

My heels crashed against the tile floors so loudly. It seemed to be the only sound in the room, and I earned eyes from most people standing around.

I strutted up to the desk, smiling as soon as the receptionist turned around. "Hi, I'm here to see Santiago."

"Mr. King?" She asked, as if it were a question as to who Santiago was.

I knitted my brows together, trying to stop my face from contorting.

"Yes, Mr. King," I said, as professionally and softly as I could. She shot me a soft smile and nodded.

"Right this way."

We stepped into an elevator together and rode to the top floor, an awkward silence filling the space the entire ride up. As soon as we got to floor thirty, I stepped out of the elevator and saw two large silver doors.

The lady basically invited herself in and I lifted an eyebrow, following her.

"Mr. King, you have a guest."

Santiago shook his head, holding a hand up to her. "I'm busy. Tell them to wait-"

"I'm sure you can spare a few minutes for me, Mr. King," I said, stepping in front of the receptionist. Santiago looked over at me and trailed his eyes down me, cocking an eyebrow up.

He waved her out and she closed the large doors behind her. I cautiously walked towards, the sound of my heels tapping against the floor filling the silence.

"Can I help you?" He nonchalantly asked, pulling his glasses off of his face.

"Nice of you to ask. Actually, you can."

He leaned back in his chair and placed a hand on the armrest, drumming his fingers against it.

"You need to be more appreciative," I blurted, folding my arms over my chest.

He lifted an eyebrow and chuckled, leaning his head back. "We're not still on this, are we?"

"Actually we are," I said, "I do everything for your kids."

"And I appreciate that, but that was your choice."

He stood up and I knitted my brows together, shaking my head.

"You're such a dick, Santiago!"

He shot me an expressionless glance. "Give it a second."

We stood in silence for a few seconds before he held up a finger. "And that had about as much of an effect on me as all the other times I've been called that. None."

"You know, one day, you're actually going to get put into your place."

"Yeah?" He asked, taking a step towards me, "and what's the worst you're going to do? Tell your boyfriend?"

I took steps away from him as he took steps towards me. I looked up at him and shook my head as soon as I made it to one of the many windows that lined his office. "I'm not scared of you."

"Are you sure you're not scared of me?" He asked, closing the space between us.

I looked up at him, shaking my head. "I'm positive I'm not scared of you."

I felt his hips press against my own and it felt like a breath was knocked out of me.

"So let me ask again," he muttered, "are you sure you're not scared of me?"

I couldn't help myself as I reached up and pressed my lips against his, wrapping my hand around the back of his thick neck. I felt his hands traveling down my sides, his lips moving against my own in a way I'd never felt.

I pulled away and bit down on my bottom lip, looking up at him as my hands fell against his chest.

"I'll stop if you want me-"

"No," I muttered, "I don't want you to stop."

He pressed his lips against my own, his hands gliding down my sides. I felt his hand move to my backside, and he dug his fingers into the skin covered by just a thin layer of material.

He slipped his free hand up my shirt as I pulled him closer to me by his tie. He rested his hand on my chest before pushing my jacket off of my shoulders. I felt it pool at my feet and I kicked it away, resisting the urge to drop to my knees at this very moment in time.

"This outfit," he whispered, gliding his lips down my face to my extremely exposed cleavage now.

I closed my eyes and bit down on my bottom lip, brushing my hair away from my face as he pulled my hips against his own and suckled on my chest.

Neither of us were thinking. Before we could even realize what we were doing, Santiago spun me around and I braced my hands against the window in front of me. I felt his hands rip my skirt up and it rested on my hips, and he pushed my panties to one side.

How could I say no?

I watched as he opened a drawer and pulled out a condom.

"Please tell me you want this, Adora, I'm not doing anything until you say y-"

"Yes," I whispered, dropping my head, "stop teasing me."

"You asked for it," he said, rolling on the condom.

I gasped as soon as I felt him buried deep inside me with one thrust. I felt his hand cover my mouth, my eyes squeezing shut.

"S-Santiago, p-people can see-"

"I don't care," he whispered, nibbling on my ear, "I don't care."

I'd never felt such bliss. I'd never felt so good, no one had ever made me feel so fulfilled.

Probably because he was a large man.

"Fuck, Adora," he groaned, pulling my back against his front. I could feel his teeth nipping at my neck, his hand gliding down my front.

I let out one moan after the other, and I yelled his name a few times, too. It was a good thing that Santiago had the floor to himself.

I bent over and parted my lips, trying my hardest to catch the slightest bit of a breath. He was fucking me senseless, and he knew it, too.

I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer, and he couldn't, either. His grunting and quick breaths told me.

"So g-good," I whispered. He managed to hit every spot and make it feel amazing. I'd only had sex with messy guys.

Oh my God, I'm fucking my boss.

The thoughts about how my morals were completely swept away were gone as soon as I felt my body rocking with a release. He made it feel so much better than it had ever felt before. He slapped a hand over my mouth before I could yell, and one of my hands fell against the window.

I felt his abdomen tighten against my lower back as he released into the condom.

"Oh my God," I whispered, and he fell against me, panting.

We stood there for a good minute before he finally pulled away, and I whimpered at the sensitivity. I watched him discard his condom into the garbage can.

I pulled my skirt down and grabbed my jacket, turning around to finally face him to see he already his pants back up and shirt tucked in.

"Okay," he said, "well, I'll see you tomorrow at work."

I just nodded and rushed out of his office, falling against the door as soon as I made it out. I took the elevator down to the lobby and raked my fingers through my hair, still having a hard time believing that had actually happened.

"Have a good day," the receptionist said in her smooth voice, and I just nodded, never turning around to face her.

"Yeah, you too," I muttered, shaking my head as I opened the door and a wave of cold air hit me.

I just had sex with my boss, and there was nothing I could do to take it back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 284 29
A story between a CEO and his assistant. A slow-paced story with heartbreaking, shattering, happy, and surprising moments. Bloom is an independent, b...
2.4M 60.4K 74
Arranged Marriage Evelina Maddison Camilli is an aspiring American fashion designer. Her goal is to prove to her parents that fashion design could b...
175 9 12
" He is the one she hates with passion, She is the one he can't help but love with passion. " " She wants to avoid him at any cost, But he is...
1.8K 151 80
"Where is your home?" He asked me. I smiled and wrapped myself around him, pulling him closer and resting my head on his chest. "Here it is!" I said...