Not So Invisible (Obi x OC)

Galing kay izless

I push up slowly, still dizzy. A hand pulls me up. I sluggishly swing at it in an attempt to escape. They cat... Higit pa

A/N
Prologue
A Warning
The Decision Was Never Yours
A Harsh Wake Up Call
An Overdue Explanation
Escort
Lullabies
Preconceived Notions
Trust
Changed Subject
Cold Metal
Sob Story
Bets
Summertide Dance
Eavesdropping
Numb
Fireflies
A/N
'Night
Take Back Whats Yours
Helpless
I'm Sorry
I has a question...
I'm Not Worried
Don't Hurt Him
Memories
But You Came
Connections
Revelations
A/N
Scared
Let's Go
Goodbye
Familiar
Rage
Welcome Back
I'd Go Anywhere With You
A/N

Found

3.4K 97 3
Galing kay izless

The woman chuckles at the sight of the girl and boy dancing.

"Enjoy while you can young, Vela. You Won't be with him for long."

Then she disappeared within the shadows.

-

"What would possess you to come to me this late in the night, Cierra?"

Cierra stays on her knees with her head down, "I apologize for disrupting your rest, Master Keir, but I have come to tell you good news."

"Good news you say? Please do tell." The master leans closer while seated in interest.

"I believe I have found Vela's location. She is being kept within the castle walls of Clarines, but she has a guard."

"The guard is only a minor complication. You have done well, Cierra. You will be rewarded handsomely," Master Keir's voice was filled with excitement. All his plans had taken a turn for the better.

"Your discovery will solve a multitude of problems."

~~~~~

You guys know that song by Jesse Ruben? This Is Why I Need You? Yeah I love that song.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5K 66 12
Y/n L/n, a mysterious girl that doesn't know anything about her parents or her past, Izana Wisteria, a prince that never has time for anything except...
28.8K 937 18
Shirayuki was never intrigued in the affairs of the people around her nor in their relations. Her job was to treat people and to provide them treatme...
6.6K 370 27
Everyone knew the name that struck fear into their hearts, the infamous assassin Ghost. No one has ever succeeded in capturing or even laying a finge...
14.8K 715 35
Is it a sin to find beauty in the darkness? To look beyond the appearance of people, of things, and simply fall in love with what lies beyond the sur...