Snake Eyes [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Mark Luce is a clueless, kind-hearted 17 year old. Having to deal with his perverted best friend Shaw, his vi... More

Snake Eyes [boyxboy]
Snake Eyes {2}
Snake Eyes {3}
Snake Eyes {4}
Snake Eyes {5}
Snake Eyes {6}
Snake Eyes {7}
Snake Eyes {8}
Snake Eyes {9}
Snake Eyes {10}
Snake Eyes {11}
Snake Eyes {12}
Snake Eyes {13}
Snake Eyes {14}
Snake Eyes {15}
Snake Eyes {16}
Snake Eyes {18}
Snake Eyes {19}
Snake Eyes {20}
Snake Eyes {21}
Snake Eyes {22}
Snake Eyes {23}
Snake Eyes {24}
Snake Eyes {25}
Snake Eyes {26}
Snake Eyes {27}
Snake Eyes {28}
Snake Eyes {29}
Snake Eyes {30}
Snake Eyes {31}
Snake Eyes {32} END

Snake Eyes {17}

42.7K 1.3K 745
By SkeneKidz

                “And now I don’t know what to do,” I finished, having told Shaw everything about Maxx and all my thoughts.

                “Well Mark, I think you should’ve just stayed a cat lady,” Shaw said with an affirmative nod. I groaned and looked down at Jude, who was comfortably curled in my lap.

                “Shaw, I told you all that so you could give me some advice,” I whined.

                Shaw opened his mouth and frowned as his ringtone blasted out of his pocket.

                “And then I tripped and fell in love, love, love I will never ever be the same. Soon as we kissed, girl you’re bad for my health, I need help d-d-d-doctor. 9-1-1 she’s breaking my heart for fun!”

                I raised an eyebrow as Shaw shrugged and answered his phone. “Shaw speaking. Blowjobs are $5, full experience is $10. I’m cheap if you’re easy,” he answered.

                He paused and rolled his eyes. “Oh, hi mom. No, I never check my caller ID. You know this by now! No, I’m with Mark and Jude. Yea, yea, yea, I’ll text you when I need a ride home. Bye mother.” He hung up his phone and sighed. “She thinks I’m a slut for some reason! What a rude bitch!”

                He turned to me and smiled. “Anyways Mark! Just don’t give your V-card to Maxx if you’re that worried. You know what? Why don’t you give your virginity to me, and I’ll be sure to take good care of it,” he said, grinning.

                “You wish, you dirty pervert,” I grumbled.

                Shaw tackled me on my bed. Jude meowed loudly and jumped away, watching us. Shaw brought his face close to mine.

                “You know, if I kissed you, it wouldn’t matter. I was letting you save your first kiss for the person of your choice, but now that you’ve had it, I can just press my lips to yours,” he breathed. His minty breath blew on my face and I remained perfectly still.

                “I have a boyfriend who would get very jealous,” I pointed out.

                “You wouldn’t tell him.”

                “Oh? I wouldn’t? You sure you want to take that gamble Shaw?”

                “Yes.” He brought his face even closer to mine, our lips nearly touching and our eyes locked on each others.

                Jude hissed loudly and Shaw jumped up in surprise. I used the opportunity to rolled away from him and onto the floor. I began to crawl towards my bedroom door.

                Shaw grabbed my ankle and smirked as he began to drag me back towards himself. “Oh no you don’t Mark!” he said cheerfully.

                He grabbed the back of my shirt and forced me to my feet. I spun to face him and gave him my puppy dog eyes. Shaw hesitated before groaning.

                “Fine! You win again Mark!” he whined and pulled me into a tight hug. “Damn you and your adorableness!”

                I smiled and pulled Shaw back over to my bed. We sat down together and Jude hopped into my lap. I began to stroke his fur and let out a sigh.

                “Shaw, what in the world am I supposed to do about Maxx?” I asked desperately, praying that Shaw would have some type of helpfulness in him.

                Shaw looked thoughtful for a minute before biting his lip. “I can’t really think of anything Mark. Not right now at least. But I will!” His eyes widened a little. “DING! DONE THINKING! I HAVE AN IDEA!” He began to fist pump.

                I looked at him suspiciously. “And what, exactly, is this idea of yours Shaw?” I asked, knowing it was probably going to make me wish I had never asked for his help. Shaw came up with some…uh…interesting ideas.

                Shaw grinned widely. “Mark, I’ll get one of my friends to flirt with Maxx. If Maxx goes for them, we know he’s a cheater. If he doesn’t, you can relax a little,” he said in excitement.

                I thought about it before shrugging a little. “Fine Shaw. I trust you,” I said quietly. Shaw pulled me in for another hug and gave me a reassuring look.

                “Hey, it’ll be okay Mark,” he promised. “I’ll have Nick do it. You know Nick. He’s a real good guy. He’ll just find out if Maxx is a cheater or not.”

                I nodded slightly. I did know Nick. Nick Bradley was a real nice guy. And if he did this for me, then maybe I could find out whether or not my boyfriend was a cheater. It wouldn’t answer all my questions, but it would answer some.

                I nodded at Shawn again. I sighed. “Okay Shaw. Call Nick and ask him if he’ll do it,” I said quietly. Shaw pat me on the back as he whipped out his phone and dialed Nick’s number. I watched him anxiously.

                “Nick? Hey, it’s Shaw. Look, I need you to do something for me…”

                                                                                ***Maxx’s POV***

                “Chandler,” I called in annoyance. “Give them back to me.”

                Chandler rolled his eyes and came back over to me, handing me my dice. I shoved them in my pocket and smacked Chandler in the back of his head. He knew you couldn’t steal the dice my dad had given to me. They were special to me.

                “Oh shit Maxx. Cute kid,” Chandler whispered and nodded at a kid who was walking towards us, walking a husky. The husky barked in excitement.

                “Hi there,” the kid said with a friendly smile as he stepped up to us. Damn, Chandler and his understatements. This kid was fucking hot.

                “Hey,” I said casually. “Nice dog. What’s its name?”

                “Cujo. Like the dog from the Stephen King book,” he said, petting the dog. The dog barked in excitement again.

                The kid held out his hand. “I’m Nick. Nick Bradley,” he introduced. I shook his hand. “I’m Maxx Falcone, and that’s my friend Chandler Martin,” I said, nodding at Chandler.

                I released Nick’s hand and he smiled. “Nice to meet the both of you,” he said.

                Chandler pulled out his vibrating cell phone and groaned. “It’s my mom, Maxx. I’ll be right back,” he grumbled, annoyed that she called while he was trying to talk to the hot kid. He answered his phone and moved away from us so he could talk.

                I turned to Nick. “So, where do you go to school?” I asked.

                “I go to the school on the west side of town. You?”

                “North side of town.”

                He nodded and frowned. “Aw, that’s sad. I wish you went to my school. We don’t have cute boys like you there.” He winked at me.

                “You’re gay?” I asked and he nodded. I snickered. “Me too.”

                He grinned and stepped closer to me. “Gay, and sexy. I like it,” he said, eyeing me carefully. I shrugged.

                “You’re not bad looking yourself,” I said with a smirk.

                “Nice to know. Hey, do you want to come hang out with me? Maybe get some food or something,” he offered, the flirt clear in his face.

                I shook my head. “I would love to, if I was single. I have a boyfriend. His name’s Mark. And I’m not cheater,” I said simply.

                “Not even for a night? Mark doesn’t have to know,” Nick said seductively, winking at me and stepping even closer, our bodies nearly touching. He brought his face close to mine, our lips nearly touching. “I won’t tell if you don’t.”

                I shoved him back roughly. Cujo growled, but Nick motioned for him to stop, and he did. Nick shrugged. “Hey Maxx, whatever. If you’re sure,” he said.

                “I told you; I. Am. Not. A. Cheater,” I said, starting to grow a little annoyed. I wasn’t going to lose Mark like this. If I went off with Nick, I’d lose Mark.

                Nick shrugged again and tugged on the dog’s leash. He paused thoughtfully. “I could give you my number. In case you and Mark don’t work out,” he said, the flirt back in his eyes.

                I shook my head at him. “I don’t want your number. Now goodbye,” I said, waving him away. Nick raised an eyebrow at me before tugging Cujo’s leash harder and leading the dog away.

                I watched him until he had disappeared down the street. I went over to Chandler, who was arguing with his mom on the phone.

                “Mom, no! We’re leaving the park in a little anyways! Fine! Bye!” he growled and hung up. He turned to me and sighed in annoyance, shaking his head. “She wanted to bring Ariel here. No god damn way. That little whore would be all over you. Did the cute kid leave?” I nodded at him and he sighed again.

                “Let’s go back to my house,” I said and Chandler followed me. We went through the woods behind the park, which led to my house.

                We went in my backdoor and to my bedroom. I let an impatient Kojak out of his cage and he barked and jumped on my bed.

                I sat next to him and pet him to calm him down before nodding at Chandler. He sat on my bed and watched Kojak carefully as the dog sniffed him. Kojak growled, but rested his head on my leg, having lost interest in Chandler and his familiar smell.

                “Oh man. Kojak would rip Mark apart,” Chandler said. He snickered and gave me a knowing look, which I returned with a smirk.

                “I think it’s time for me to take Mark out on a date. A very nice date,” I said with an affirmative nod.

                “Yea Maxx! Get it in!” Chandler cheered.

                I rolled my eyes. “I’m not pushing him to sleep with me if he doesn’t want to, Chandler.”

                Chandler chuckled. He leaned closed to me and I shoved him away. “Stop it!” I snapped. He raised an eyebrow.

                “What? I was just getting a little closer to you,” he said in amusement.

                “I don’t care if you do that stuff when I’m single Chandler. But I’m not single. Mark already thinks I’m cheating on him when I’m not,” I growled.

                “Chill out Maxx,” Chandler said with an unconcerned shrug. “You’re not cheating on him. He’s just some insecure kid. He’ll get over it.”

                “I know he will. Hence me taking him out on a date. I’ll reassure him, you know? Right Kojak?” I scratched behind his ear and he panted and barked happily.

                I thought for a little about where to take him. I grinned once I thought of the perfect date for me and Mark. If everything went according to plan, Mark would give me his full trust and we could move on in this relationship with none of his insecurities to hold us back. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Nick's actually from a boyxboy story I never posted xD Haha. Oh that kid. 

Anyways, now that you've had Maxx's POV, what do you think of him? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.3K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
40K 1.6K 68
~Septiplier~ After a traumatic incident, an 18 year old Mark decides that it'd be best for him to get away from the memories, and move halfway acro...
221K 4.1K 29
All Nadine Carter has ever wanted was to live happily with her parents, have a loving sweet boyfriend and friends she could count on. When she reache...
58.2K 1.4K 28
Ryan is the Alpha which is trying to find his mate. His parents have been trying to help him but fail to. What happens when he is at school and a "fi...