Manan FF :Destined

By Thelittlemuser

#8 in the fanfiction (highest rank) It is such a cliché when a guy and girl meet ,they both fell in love wit... More

character sketch
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
New Cover
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E l V E 【A】
T W E L V E 【B】
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F E T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y ~ O N E
T W E N T Y ~ T W O
omg!!!!
T W E N T Y ~ T H R E E
T W E N T Y ~ F O U R
T W E N T Y ~ F I V E
T W E N T Y ~ S I X
T W E N T Y ~ S E V E N 【1】
T W E N T Y ~ S E V E N 【2】
T W E N T Y ~ E I G H T
announcement!!!
hello😂😂😂
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y ~ O N E
T H I R T Y ~ T W O
T H I R T Y ~ T H R E E
promo
T H I R T Y ~ F O U R
i m back!!!!
T H I R T Y ~ F I V E
T H I R T Y ~ S I X
T H I R T Y ~ S E V E N
T H I R T Y ~ E I G H T
T H I R T Y ~ N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y ~ T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
update!
F O R T Y~ F O U R
PROMO:
F O R T Y ~ F I V E
birthday birthday !!!
F O R T Y ~ S I X
ALERT!!
hi!
note:

T W E N T Y ~ N I N E

6.5K 431 22
By Thelittlemuser

while there was confessions making up on one side , the other side was preparing for celebration..  celebration of what?? right ? because they won? no. mukti was busy preparing things for abhi's birthday. he always wanted someone to wish him at exactly 12.

navya cabir dhruv and alya were helping her to make him reach the venue on time..

mukti was all nervous. it was her first time, first time as in TOO IMPRESS a guy. you know that moment , when you are a hot shot girl, and guys crave to be with you but you are attracted to someone who doesnt give BHAW , yeah that one..

but luckily, abhi too liked her.

there were still few minutes left for 12 o' clock.

the helping squad left him on the venue 5 mins early. the place was all dark and black. 

the clock struck 12. and... 

he founds mukti  knelt down in front of him with bouquet of chocolates.

" happy birthday abhi " she said it in all exciting tone.

" umm thank you .. what are you doing there ! get up " he was happy yet shocked and nervous.

"abhi wait okay .. i need to say something .. it is like.. i never done for anyone.. you know .. um. how i used to be.. and you know how am now  ... can we give each other a chance for us ... like i know .. i dont know i should be saying this or not.. but "  before mukti complete her confession. he bent down and put finger on her lips.

" this wasn't needed. a chance no ? we are definitely becoming " us".. i would love to be with you.. " he made her stand on her feet.

" forever and ever" he hugged her tightly.

" this is like the best birthday ever mukti, i don't know how to thank you "

" not needed, it's all my pleasure to see you happy like this"

they spent the night together by knowing each other better cutting cake and ended up having a huge cake fight.

both were notorious landed up  in all icing of cake.

" lets change" mukti said in disbelief.

" here ?? how " he questioned.

" not here, lets go to your place "  she said.

" umm okay we need to sneak in. "

they drove back to murthy's house and sneaked to his room easily as everyone was already sleeping.

 he handed her his tee. 

" you go change in washroom , i ll change here" he said it with a smile.

she did as he said.

" hogaya abhi ?" she said in a louder tone.

he answered in positive , so she came out of washroom.

" you could have came out without my permission as well" he said not looking towards her.

"abhi" she said lovingly.

he turned out to check, and there.. yeah that moment.. he was clean bowled..  every guy has some sort of fantasy to see their girl in JUST their tees. And not only guys, we girls too like being in their clothes, don't we ?

he was stunned to see her in his JUST tee. his hormones were getting wild seeing her in that state. but he decided to not to increase them.

" you.. you.. " he was stammering

" i what abhi" she was all shyed down

" you look  hot " he started looking here and there.

" aww you are so cute" she was surprised to see the gentleman-ness of her guy.

she hugged him tightly. 

" you know what abhi, i m lucky to have you " 

she made her hug tighter.

" so do i" he whispered in her hair and hugged her back.

" chalo let me drop you home" he pulled off the hug and holds her hand

she agreed and both drove back to mansion.

" goodnight baby and happy birthday once again" she said and took him into hug.

he pecked her hair. " i love you more"

" i never said i love you " she laughed it off.

" acha" he starts tickiling her.

she was laughing whole heartdly, 

" okay please stop it now" she was pleading due to her breathlessness .

he did so and pecked her cheeks and went back to car.

she waved her hand.

~*~*~*~

The night went in a blink. the aroma of love could be felt in his room easily. the " new love" was showing its colour finally but just a  confession was needed.. oh you guys must be thinking they have already confessed. it was just abbreviated form of their real feelings.the night two alone souls found their homes in each other's arms.

life is unpredictable yet so predictable. how can someone imagine two people who hated each other few days back will find peace in each other's warmth.

nandini was all wrapped in his embrace. the warmth , peace she received in those 6 house of sleep cannot be compared to sleeps she had till yet.

the sun was rising and its rays were falling directly on the face of our lovey dovey couple.

nandini  was getting irritated by it. we all know how much she liked her sleep. she started yelling " chachiiii curtainnn karoo " , by no response she started rubbing her eyes.

she was astonished by finding a not-so-similar surroundings. she saw manik  sleeping beside her with open mouthed. A smile appeared her on face while having such view.hear heart was beating fast more than the normal rate. she closed her eyes and reminiscing all the moments they shared. how he confessed her importance in his life and how they were sleeping in each other's arms. her face was reddening now. she careful jumped out of the bed and freshened up herself. by the mean time, our lazy lad was also trying to escape from the torture of the sun rays.

he yawned and stretched himself. he found nandini's stole laying over the flood. He recalls the last night and a pleasant smile appeared on his face.

nandini comes out of washroom in a cream bathrobe drying her hair,flipping her hair from one side to another side. the water droplets falls on this face. shockingly he doesn't feel bad for it. he was enjoying her face by tilting his face to one.

" nandini" he murmured. it was audible to be heared by her.

she looks back and saw his face filled with droplets. embaresment filled into her veins.

" umm vo... i am sorry" she was looking down to avoid his deep eyes.

he got up from the bed and stood near her.

"clean it " he said. not said rather commanded.

she opened her big eyes wider in a shocking reaction.

he holds her tiny waist and pulls her closer.

" i said clean it " he was all smirking throughout to notice her nervousness.

" umm manik... kya kar rahe ho " she was pushing him back.

he comes closer to her cheeks and rubs his left cheek with her right one.he repeated same with another one. she was standing their like someone had statued her presence with wide eyes and open mouth.

" nandini ... " he whispered in her ears

he knew very well, how much his one touch is effecting her.

" close that mouth or else..." he said .

" or else? " she questioned.

"he goes back to normal position.

" or else i'll kiss you" he winked and moved to washroom.

she was standing in the same posture . she felt alive after ages. the way he touched her, it only not make her alive but her injured soul too which was healing slowly.

she was blushing through out . she felt happy from her inner body after years.

her trance were broken by her phone's beep. the caller id displayed "CHACHI"

"oh shit!! " she cursed herself.

she picked the call.

" hellochachi-i-ll-be-back-in-half-an-hour"  she said in  a go. 

" arre nandu baat to sun , aatey hue ek cake leaio" chachi said it in low voice.

"oh shit i forgot bhai ka birthday" she murmured.

" hello beta ???" she gained her focus back.

" yeah chachi i ll come" she said in sad tone and disconnected the call.

she opened her whatsapp and texted on the group  (in which abhi was not a member) 

sos: call urgently.

by the mean time, she took out her notepad and wrote

" sorry i need to leave. emergency. i ll see you later and dont worry its nothing serious. take care'

she left the paper under some cup and wore her clothes as quick as she can . she left the room while making a sad face. her heart was feeling depressed,she was leaving her heaven.

she sighed and went straightly to some bakery bought some decorations  stuff along with a beautiful cake

~*~*~*~*~

hello people ,
Happy independence day and happy janamashtmi firstly 💝😊
okay i just noticed it has reached 10/11 position. all thanks to your love and support <3

keep supporting me.

i love you guys...

vote.comment.share. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 7.2K 10
Different short stories on Manik and Nandini and how they became MaNan!
301K 19.1K 36
A deal that will change their lives.......what will happen will it bring them together or not.......peep inside the story to know more..........
572K 38.6K 46
A story of Manan after treasure hunt where dhruv drops Bomb on Manik by choosing between fab 5 or Nandini... It will be Short story! Peep into it...
510K 29.2K 43
Are Manik & Nandini destined to be together? Will their love shine for Infinity? Inspired from the hit youth show Kaise Yeh Yaariaan. This is a story...