My Tattooed Heart (Lesbian Lo...

By Boss2476

She's rich, she's sexy, she's beautiful and she's hot. But one thing she's not...BOYS....coz she's a gay! Bo... More

My Tattooed Heart
The meeting...
The Family...
Flirting....
Sleeping Angel...
Music of Love...
Innocent Vixen...
Your Special Tattoo in my Heart...
Lies....
The promise...
Cesar...
Raging Fury...
Pains...
Elijah...
Escondedero...the hide-away...
REUNITED...
Heaven in Your Arms...
My Tattooed Heart...the Final Chapter...

Revelations...

9.9K 311 11
By Boss2476

MARA’S POV…

The whole game ended so fast…but everything is a blur to me.  Amidst the ear-busting yelling and cheering of the fans from both teams, my mind is far away…inside a room where our precious Elijah is lying.  

I just realized that the team of Cesar won the game when Alex hugged and kissed me after the buzzer sounded the end of the game.  Different colors of graffiti fall like rain from the top of the stadium to celebrate the victory of the Blue Dragon.  Mr and Mrs. Burchard hugged and kissed each other…their faces full of pride for the accomplishment of their eldest son.  Maybe…if Krishna and Elijah were here,  they must be very proud of him too.  But they are not here…and Cesar don’t even care about them.  

Minutes later, Cesar approached us and give his Dad a bear hug.

“I’m so proud of you son! You did a great job tonight!” 

“Thanks Dad…I know that you are watching so I have to do my best.  I can’t let my mentor be disappointed,” Cesar exclaimed laughing.

“You really have gone so far on your play son…your lay-ups were perfect and your dunk-shots…they were unstoppable.  I can’t remember teaching you all those things.”

“Dad…practice makes it perfect…but remember you are the one who taught me how to shoot and dribble the ball when I’m just three years old.”

“Your Dad is already teaching you how to play basketball when you can’t even barely able to walk,” Mrs Burchard interjected.

“Mamita…its his passion…and now you see how he is playing…you can’t even stop from yelling eh.”  Mrs. Burchard blushed and just smile.  

“Just don’t go home with an injury…I hate to see you in crutches and in bandage.”

Cesar laughed and hugged his mother.

“So where are we going to celebrate Brod?” Judge asked while clasping the hand of Mimi.  I have observed that during the whole duration of the game, the couple was really enjoying each other’s company. Their hands were sweetly entwined with each other.

“Where do you want? My treat…,” Cesar declared gamely.  Just give me 20 minutes to have a shower and change my clothes.”

“Ok…we will meet you at the parking lot,” Mr.Burchard announced.

“Ok…see you then… think of some place where we can eat dinner…I’m starving.” Cesar answered and then run towards their locker room.

We all proceeded to the exit of the stadium and wait for Cesar to come at the parking area.

“Sweetie…did you enjoy the game?” Alex asked me. She was hugging me from behind…her warm breath fanning the sensitive portion of my nape.

“Of course I did,” I answered lying to her.  I’m thankful that she was standing at my back and not looking at me straight in the eyes.  I know I’m not a good actress and I can’t hide my emotions very well.

“Are you sure? I have observed that you seemed so bothered the whole game.  Is there any problem hon?”

“No of course none... I just feel a little dizzy because of so much noise.  To be honest, I’m not really used to that.”

“But you told me you like basketball.  I should have not brought you here if I knew that you’re not comfortable here,” Alex stated in a worried voice.

“I love basketball hon and I enjoyed the game…so much more your company as well as your family.  So stop worrying will you?”

“Are you still feeling dizzy right now?” Alex asked still worried.  She even checked my neck and my forehead as if I’m a little child with fever.  Mrs. Burchard saw this and she approached us immediately.  

“Lexi…is there something wrong?  Mara, darling are you alright?”

“Mom..she said she feel a little bit dizzy while we are still inside the stadium.  It must be the noise and the heat.”

“No..no..no…I’m alright Mrs. Burchard.  Nothing to worry about.  I’m very fine,” I answered.  

“But you look pale sweetie…I think you need rest,” Mrs Burchard stated in a worried voice.  

“Lexi, I think she needs rest.  Why not you two go home ahead so that Mara can take a rest.  We will just wait for Cesar here.”

“Mrs. Burchard…I’m sorry I didn’t mean to ruin this night.  I am just alright.  If you want I can just take a taxi and go home, Alex can go with you to dinner.”

“What kind of decision is that?” Alex protested.

“No…stop arguing.  You two go ahead and go home while we will wait for Cesar here.  We will celebrate at home.  We can have a dinner at the poolside.”

“That’s a great idea Mamita.  You are really a great mom,” Alex agreed and kissed her mother.

I was not able to air my protest when Alex hold my hand and guided me to her car.  I am really touched when she make sure I am seated safely and comfortably before she went to the driver’s seat.  She fastened my seatbelt and kissed my hand before she turned-on the ignition of the car and drove outside of the stadium’s parking area.  I saw Mrs Burchard talking to his husband , Mimi and Judge…perhaps explaining why we go ahead.  Alex waved to the group before we speed off.  We travel on silent…I kept my eyes closed and Alex believing that I’m not really feeling well thought that I fall asleep.  I continue pretending, because I want to be at peace even for a while.  I want to calm my troubled thoughts and my rampaging feelings. Anxiety is eating up my courage, but I can’t give up now. I made this far…I just can’t give up!

After a couple of minutes I felt the car slowed down. I stopped the urge to open my eyes.  I don’t want to let Alex know that I am only acting.  After a while I felt the car stopped and Alex slowly unfasten my seatbelt…trying not to disturb my “sleep”.  I kept my eyes close, still thinking what is the best way to “wake-up” in this kind of situation.  

Just then, I felt her hand lightly caressing  my face, I slowly opened my eyes just in time for her lips to touch mine.  The kiss was light as feather at first…testing not seeking…feeling not urging.  I am like a child who tasted the sweetest and the most delicious candy ever…I want to consume everything that she offered…I nibbled on her lower lip savoring her sweetness.  I heard she let out a soft moan.  I pulled her closer ignoring how uncomfortable our position inside the car. I am surprised how my body heated just on her mere simple kiss.  I don’t care if she will find me cheap but I’m on the edge of giving in even inside her car.

“Sweetie…we have to stop this if we don’t want the helpers to catch us in an indecent position,” Alex stated between rugged breathing.  I can feel how much she is controlling herself.  She back-off from me and opened her door. She alighted, walked around the car and opened my door.  She offered her hand to me which I readily took.  We walked holding hands towards the door of one of the biggest house I ever seen.

The Burchard house is simple but elegant. The two-story abode was artistically built  far away from the hassle and noise of the city world.  Cluster of trees were deliberately planted near the fence to add cover to the hidden beauty inside.  I am not so sure if the color of the house is white or yellow because it is already dark.  The glow of the lanterns hanged on the trees that lined-up along the pathway adds drama to the well lighted house.  Mrs. Burchard must be a green-thumb because her garden blooms with different kinds of flowers, their sweet fragrance can be smelled on the air.

“Alex…is it you?” I heard a voice of an old woman calling from the garden.

“Yes Nana…its me,” Alex answered.

“Why are you home so early? I thought you will eat dinner outside with your Mom and Dad.  Where are they?” the woman again asked.  All of the sudden she appeared behind the thick leaves of the plants just on the corner of the pathway.

“Oh Nana…you surprised us…You were still talking there and then you appeared here? You are trying to scare me nuh?” Alex  said laughing. 

The old woman must be in her sixties now…her gray hair was neatly placed inside a bun on  the top of her head.  Maybe she barely reached 5’2” but her smiling face and rounded body reminds me of a well-loved character of a grandmother I usually watched on tv when I am still very young.

“Oh…darling I’m sorry…I didn’t know that you have a visitor…This must be Mara?” Nana inquired smiling at me. I smiled back at her.  

“Yes Nana…this is Mara…the one I’m telling you about.  Sweetie…this is Nana Sabel…she is our Nanny…all three of us,” Alex introduced proudly.  

“I’m happy to meet you Nana.”

“And I’m happy to meet you too darling.  You know what…Alex is always talking about you since you two meet in the tattoo clinic.  You really captivated her…and I now understand why…you’re very beautiful.” 

“Thank you Nana…you are beautiful too…and I think I am starting to like you.  You reminds me of my late grandma.”

“Oh…that’s good!  From now on I will be your grandma.  And tell me if Alex will hurt you and I will slap her on the butt with my stick.”

“Nana…I thought I am you’re favorite…why are you now transferring your loyalty? Huh?” Alex asked laughing and putting her arms around the rounded belly of Nana.  They must be very close.

“My child…you will remain as my favorite…but I know how you play around with the girls…that’s why I am with Mara…I don’t want this girl to be hurt so be careful.”

I promised Nana…I won’t ever hurt her.  You can disown me if I will do that.”

I felt a tinged of guilt eating me up with what I have heard.  Nana is trying to protect me from Alex…not knowing that it should be Alex she should protect from me.  If only I can change everything…I’m starting to love all the people around her…and I know, they will get hurt if ever she will get hurt.  Do I have to choose? Alex or Elijah?

ONE HOUR LATER…

I used to imagine a place like this…clean…peaceful…and romantic.  The peanut shaped pool located at the back of the Burchard house was everything a romantic fool like me could dream of.  It was surrounded by different kinds of greenery and exotic kinds of flowers beautifully planted all over the place.  But what will catch your attention most is the man-made island on the center of the gigantic pool where a small open hut was also built.  I felt I was transformed in one of a tropical island in the pacific and not in America.  The feeling of peacefulness slowly overcoming me as I sat on the edge of the pool with my feet dipped into the warm water.  I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and inhale the mixed fragrance of the flowers that surrounds me.  A feeling of serenity…this is what I always long for.

I can hear the laughing of Alex who is helping Nana Sabel prepare the table.  The rest of the family arrived a couple of minutes ago and are also busy preparing the food the bought from one of the best restaurants in the city.  I tried to offer my help but Alex ignored it and instead told me to take a rest.  Given no choice…I was obliged to obey.  The rest that I need is not the physical one, it’s my mind and my heart that yearns to rest from all these emotional turmoil.  

How can I make my revenge?  How can I hurt Cesar when I know that Alex will be hurt too?  But what about Krishna? What about our little Elijah?  Should I just tell Cesar about their situation? Will he believe me?  Will he ever have the heart to help them?  But he should!  He is the father of Elijah…if he is man enough, he will take his responsibility. But according to Krishna, she told Cesar about the child once, but he denied fathering the child.  How much more now? Will he have a change of heart?

“This place is my hide-away from the outside world…do you like it here too Mara?” 

I nearly jumped when Cesar spoke from my back.  Because my mind is somewhere else, I was not able to hear him walk near me.  I slowly rise from the edge of the pool and turn to face him.  I looked up at his towering figure…his face barely visible.  The soft glow of the lantern on the nearby palm tree is the only light in the area.

“You are very lucky to have this kind of hide-away.  So peaceful…”

“Mom is the one who landscape this place…she loves plants specially flowers.  When Dad will be assigned to a new place of assignment, he sees to it that he can bring something new and exotic plant for Mom.  And this is the result…her collection.”

“Your Dad seemed to love your Mom so much.”

“They love each other very much.  The kind of love that I myself wish to find too,” Cesar stated in a low voice.  He looked sad…but why should he be? He was just named the Most Valuable Player of their team…he has a complete loving family who supports him.  He can have anything that he wants.  He have a perfect life…unless he thought of Krishna and their child…

“I saw how your female fans adore you…I think it’s easy for you to find someone who will love you like that,” I replied looking at the crystal clear water.

“No your wrong…we cannot dictate our heart whom to love.  Just like you and Alex…I know you both love each other. I can see it in your eyes.”

I want to disagree and argue with him…but my heart tells me that what he is saying is true.  I’m in love with her sister. I let out a soft sigh and looked at him in the eye.  I have to ask him now…it’s now or never.

“Have you been inlove too Cesar? I mean be inlove in its true meaning?”

He smiled at me but his smile did not reach his eyes.  A shadow of sadness and longing can be mirrored on his face.

“I never told anybody about this…not even my family because I know they will get angry,” Cesar answered, his hands on the pocket of his cargo shorts, his head slightly bowed down while his shoulder slacked like a loser.

“I don’t know why I am telling you this, I barely know you.  But when I saw you this afternoon, the ghost of my past started to haunt me again.”

I did not interrupt him…I want to know his side of the story…If its really Krishna she is talking about.

“I meet her through a friend,” he continued.  “She was very aloof at first…maybe because my friends keep telling her I am a player. She kept her distance from me trying to ignore me everytime we meet anywhere.  I was challenged…I am not used to being ignored so the chasing game began.  I send her flowers, chocolates and even go to her workplace and wait for her.  Until the day she thought I am serious with her.  She accepted me and we become a couple.  I won’t deny that those days were the happiest moments in my life,” Cesar stated while looking at me seriously.

“Until one day…she told me she is pregnant…”

I looked at Cesar, his lonely face staring up at the cloudless sky.  My heart beat faster as if I was there when Krishna told him about the baby. My hands started to feel cold and clammy.

“What happened?” I asked not able to control myself.

“I was a coward…I turned away from my responsibility.  Much more, I denied fathering the baby…my child!.”  Cesar declared before bursting into tears.

Eventhough I already knew the story, I still feel astounded by Cesar’s confirmation.  

“Why did you do that?  Why did you deny an innocent child?” I asked trying to control my emotions.  I want to know the truth.

He was not able to answer immediately. I hear him crying…yes he is crying!  I can hear his suppressed sobs…his shoulders shook while he is crying silently.  After a while, he wiped his eyes, took a deep breath and looked at me. 

“I am only starting my career as a basketball player then…my ultimate dream since I was a child.  Yes I am ambitious, I want to be at the top…to be famous…to be one of the best in the field of basketball.  When Krishna told me that she is pregnant, I thought my world started to crumble.  I was afraid that if people specially my fans  will know about the child, they will reject me.  I am young, confused and immature…I thought that’s the best thing for me.  But I was wrong…totally wrong!  I love Krishna so much and I only realized it when she was gone.”

My tears started to fall when I heard what Cesar just said.  He loves my sister…

“Where is she right now?” I asked in a low tone.

“I don’t know.  I looked for her…checked her office…I asked her friends but no one can tell me where she is.  I even hired a private detective to find her but until now…they don’t have any information about her and my child.  I don’t even know if the child is a girl or a boy.”

“He is a boy!” I answered bravely.  

Cesar was surprised with my sudden response.  Tears welling down my face I faced him heads up.  

“He is a boy Cesar…and his name is Elijah…”.

________________________________________

Hey guys...here's another part of the story of Mara and Alex...hope you will like this. Keep reading and please...please...leave me some comments...not just a violent one lol....keep voting!!!!! Love you to the bone.... :-)BOSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 887 48
Nicholas Dawson the famous business man of US have to marry Naomi Gellar although he is against Marriage, love and emotion. But everything started...
592K 21K 33
The dark and light forces clash again when Soleil a dark angel is ordered by her queen Raven to kill someone. Soleil has no problem with this, but th...
58K 2.2K 21
Ravenna was completely happy with her life with her mortal wife. But when she begins to have flashbacks of her past life from 401 years ago she gets...
506K 25 1
โ”‡โ› ๐‘จ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง หš เผ˜ * ๐Ÿ”ญ : - โญ’ โŠน โญ’ โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐š๐™บ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™บ๐š„๐š‚ โŠน โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ ยฐโ€ข*โ€ โžท he ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ her. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”...