A (more) Chaotic Life of an e...

De the1st_sun

The character of this story doesn't belong to me. They belongs to our favorite writer, Indry Times. This Sto... Mais

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11b
Chapter 12
Chapter 12b
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15b
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19b
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21b
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Cute Brat
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 ( Special chapter)
Chapter 42
Not a Chapter

Chapter 13

1K 39 4
De the1st_sun

Everything was jumbled for me these days, my heart was heavy with the burden of hearts. How can it not? Every day i would receive calls from that son of a bitch Naek, Air, or even Earn who called me from military training ground, i can even hear the blasting sound of grenades. (wouldn't he get punished for sneakily calling me?) The only one left was Brown, and i must say my gratitude for one person who doesn't bothered by all this ruckus.
------- @.@ -------

A/N:
Wild, wild, wild...night is young, let me go wild😁😁 enjoy yourself, guys!!
Oh..prepare some snacks please 😳😳
-----------------------------------------------------------

--- end of flashback -----

I stare at the computer monitor helplessly. Phun sit behind me and type something. Today is the day of judgement, we are going to find out whether i get accepted or not in the medical faculty. I prepared myself for the worst possibility about leaving the boy that i really love if i can't make it.

Then a notification popped out on the screen...

"Congratulation on your acceptance in the medical faculty of University XX."

Everything went blur..I don't know what that meant, i honestly don't know. Phun hugged me so tight i think my waist is gonna break. He kiss my neck like there's no tomorrow.

"My Noh, i'm sooo proud of you!!" and with that said, he turns my face so i face his, and kiss me deeply.

The moment our lips brushes against each other, that tingling sensation comes back to me, sending a wave of soft electric current throughout my nerves. Its always like that no matter how often we kiss.

His kiss feels like he wants to memorize every scent and every angles of my mouth, we savors each other's sweet lingering tongue that travels further into our crevices, he tastes like mint chocolate, bitter sweet, so soft yet so possessively swirling inside me. We elapsed from this world to the heaven, our hands travels to our bared bodies (when did we get ourselves naked by the way?)

His smooth skin glows in the moonlight, holding me and save me no space, we were holding so tight that i could feel his proud erection rubbing my lower abdomen causing me to shiver from anticipation.

He still trapped my lips into a deathly kiss, and i let my hands slips into his smooth back muscle, down to his perky butt cheeks. As i travel down there i can feel him reach his full size which for another men could be seen as intimidating, and i tease him by pinching his butt cheeks. He broke our kiss and cup my face with his hands.

"So feisty, my Noh...I haven't served your little Noh for a while now, soo...what do you say if i do it ?" He said in a very husky voice. We had an agreement not to touch our member without consent (sexually). And he didn't let me touch mine and neither did he ever touched mine during our play, saying that he would satisfy me with only from behind, and he always kept his word for my wonder...

He doesn't wait for my reply and goes straight down. He touch my member lightly, like a feather's touch, from the base to the top mushroom head, then kiss it featherlike, his eyes are looking at me as if they were going to pierce through my soul. Then suddenly he put it into his wet and warm mouth, his hand teasing and pumping it tenderly. I feel an enormous feeling exploding from the pleasure he gave me, warmth seeping to my heart as i feel him continuing assaulting my member with his circling and pumping motion. He was an expert in bed, i have this big concern for him if he has to go abroad..but i don't have the chance to think about it now, he's here and now serving me only.

Then when i didn't even realize it, he slip one finger inside my entrance while he still working on my member. I moans from the sensation of being full. He keeps on pumping and sucking on my length while introducing one more finger into me.I grab his soft hair and caress is gently while my other hand grasp the bedsheet trying to hold on to the world and failed miserably.

It was a sweet torment, he thrust his fingers deep into me until he reaches the perfect spot that make me reach the stars..i stifle my yelp by biting on my lips hard. "Phunn..i'm almost.." Next thing i know, he clasp his hand on to the shaft of my member so hard while keep on thrusting his fingers with an escalated pace and sucking on my length so erotically. But then i realize that i can't let go! No matter how many times i reach climax i just couldn't let it out! I cursed as i reach another climax without even spilling anything, and my tears rolling down my cheeks. I bucked my hips and grinds it against his intrusion trying to let everything out, yet he still hold on to the base of my member with a death grip.

"Please, hubby...i can't take it anymore..."

"What do you want me to do, honey?" In another occasion i would smack his head for saying that, but i can't think straight right now.

"Please put it in.. i need you inside..please.." I wrap my legs around his hips trying to bring him closer to me.

"Do you know how beautiful you are now, Noh?"

I shake my head, i don't care! I was about to reach my empty climax again when he finally replace his fingers with his manhood, and i exhale my breath i didn't know i was holding.

I love this feeling of fullness when he's inside me, but tonight he's being extra dominating towards me. He doesn't let go of his pressure on my member, causing it throbbing ferociously unable to find a release.

"Remember Noh, your heart, your mind, your body, and your soul is mine to have. No body else can pleasure you the way i am, no body else can love you as fierce as i am. I, Phun Phumiphat, am the owner of Noh Naphat, as you, Noh Naphat, are the only owner of my beating heart."

He thrusted into me in a steady and rythmic motion, everytime making sure that he hits the target. And when his breath getting labored, he finally released his hold, and we finally reach our climax together, a long and wild climaxes...

We slumped into the bed, unable to move, and i make so much mess in the bed since i blurted out so much. I covered my face with so much shame, but he uncoverd my hands from my face. "Don't be shy, Noh..I love this wild side of you."

"I'm a mess.." I blushed. It's true, my chest and abdomen was covered with my own seed while my backside was leaking his, so much that it was seeping to the bed mattress.

But patient is never Phun's department. As he looks at me, his member stand right back up, so proud, making my cheeks burning hot just by looking at it.

He straddle me again. "Once is never enough with you, Noh."

We make love till dawn, till the sun rises, and till there's no place for a mess in the bedsheet again. Then we took a shower with a nice scented soap, and replace the bed sheet with a new one.

It was a tranquil dawn, and we don't have any energy left to move a single finger.
.
.
.
It was already near noon when we wakes up, fortunately it was saturday and Phun doesn't need to go to work. We take a shower again and heading downstairs, something i dreaded most after a long session of making love.

"Need help, Noh?" he grinned.

I showed him my middle finger. "Man has to be responsible for his action." I wince from a shooting pain in my back. "Ouch..help me out, jerk!" I tried to stabilized my shaky legs while he giggle victoriously.

"Maybe i can send you some breakfast Noh..i'll go downstairs to get it." Breakfast in bed? fuck it! everyone will notice, we might as well pronounce what we had done to the world!.

"No! don't you dare!" I straightened myself and got up, ignoring the pain. I bit my lips hard. But then i felt my self slipped down, i thought i was gonna touch the floor hard but instead i landed on a soft mattress that called Phun Phumiphat :D .

After a few trials i managed to get my self up, to Phun's disbelief. With a little help from mister handsome who happened to be my fiance, i dragged my feet to the dining table. The whole family was there, staring at us with a questionable eyes. What? Is it so strange for a newly weds to get up so late? *Cough*

"Yeeeaayyy!! congratulations to our doctor!!! P'Noh wakes up so late, we're going to celebrate your acceptance!!" huh? celebrate?

"Eerrr..no need to, Pang, its just an acceptance, nothing to be celebrated." I said while snatching some toast bread.

"What? ofcourse we need to, Noh. We're going to Siam Park City today, I've made a booking tickets for all of us." Phun's Pa made an announcement.

"Having a doctor as our son in law makes us so proud, son!" That's Phun's Ma speaking.

Even Pang ran after me and hugged me so tight that my already sore body felt like it's breaking anytime soon.

"P'Noh is soooo smart and so cuuuttee..I'm so gonna tell all my friends that i have a doctor as a sister in law.."

"Pang! I can't breath! And no, i'm not a sister in law!" I protested, followed by a laughter by the whole family.

Geez, i think i don't own my life anymore. Everything is decided for me, even for something like having a vacation.

There in the corner of the dining table, Khun Phun the Majesty ate his breakfast undisturbed and smiled goofily at me. I regret i went all the way last night. We will go for a waterpark for God's sake..i felt like crying T_T.
.
.
At noon we arrived at Siam Park City, everybody was so cheerful and bright, the Phumiphat even invite my family to go along with them. We were playing and splashing and having a good time, except for me. Aside from my numbness, there was another concern from my side.

Air and Naek called me out of the blue, asking for a meeting. I can deal with Naek, promising him another day of meeting but with Air, he just can't face my refusal. He asked me where will i go with my family. And i did tell him since he threatened me to call Phun about the record. My life is so pathetic, right?

I thought i was seeing a devil, but there from the distance i saw Air walking towards me. People would think that this kid is an adorable, handsome young man with a sugar sweet smile, and no body could resist that stunning gaze if they were looking at you. But to me, he's an embodiment of a devil himself. Why would he want me to date him and not some cute girl from convent? i just don't get him.

He smiled when he sees me. I honestly don't know how to react, i was with my fiance's company for crying out loud! then he waves at Pang, and smiled at her.

"You think i'm dumb, P'? ofcourse i know Pang, that's why i pretended to have her company. I brought my friends too just to be subtle about us, hehe.." He smirked at me, obnoxiously.

I can't believe that a boy his age would think of something like that. The Phumiphat sure is surrounded by a dangerous species of animals.

Air and his friends were very loud, they played and howling and courting almost every girls they met, and they seemed to be attached like a glue to Pang. Air himself, pretending to not feeling so good, stayed by the bleacher and accompanied by the doctor to be: Me, T_T  Just exactly how dumb you are, Phun? How could you say yes to his demand? Aren't you supposed to be jealous?

We were laying on the benches over the waterpark, Phun said that i should stay too because he was being considerate to me (i punched him for saying that) with that being said, Air and i were left alone.

"I miss you P'." That was what he told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being an asshole brat. What do you want from me?"

He look at me lazily, and grabbed my hands. "Inside you. I want to be inside you. May i?"

I shook him off of me. The brat's obnoxious face is getting unbearable.

"I'm leaving. I'll beat you to pulp if you say that again." I lifted my fist against him. He didn't budged.

"I want to see you try, P'. I'll take you once P'Phun's out of this country, and i'll see how you can escape me." He said with a closed eyes.

I shivered. I didn't know what he can do. I didn't know what i can't escape from. I walked away from him, puzzled by his confidence. And i honestly don't know, if i asked Phun not to leave, which i'm sure he will not leave if i asked him, would it be better? would it be save for him? the last thing i wanted was to put Phun into a danger. It was better be me who will have to face it. It's gonna be a lonely and dark journey without you, Phun...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.2K 1.3K 17
Shen wei is trying his hard to survive in this harsh world being a male Omega......but he also have a major responsibility to look at..... Zhao yunl...
125K 7.6K 52
All the pictures belong to rightful owner, I just own the fictional plot In this world, there was three kinds of people, Man Woman and Ger. 5% of t...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
78.7K 2.7K 20
Meng Rui was once engaged to a woman and to his work. Work always come first and due to that,he lost his fiancee in a fire. Meng Rui regretted the fa...