Behind The Hearts♥️ (Jackunze...

By IKeepWondering

In a world that always hid her and made her invisible from many things, still..Rapunzel Corona's Junior high... More

Chapter 1 : Break Ups
Chapter 2 : First Encounter
Chpater 3 : Not What It Seems
Chapter 4 : Confusion?
Chapter 5 : Pain Is There
Chapter 6 : Homecoming
Chapter 7 : Day Out
Chapter 8 : He is something else
Chapter 9 : Miss Me
Chapter 11 : Her
Chapter 12 : Still Not Over Him
Chapter 13 : Girls day
Chapter 14 : Problem
Chapter 15 : Drama as always
Chapter 16 : Dude
Chapter 17 : Getting Ready
Chapter 18 : PARTY
Chapter 19 : Uh oh
Chapter 20 : The Reason
Chapter 21 : Sisterhood Bond
Chapter 22 : To The New Couple
Chapter 23 : No One Can Replace You
Chapter 24 : Miracle
Chapter 25 : Teasing Jack
Chapter 26 : Old Files
Chapter 27 : Humiliation Day
Chapter 28 : No Break To Breathe
Chapter 29 : Pressure Everywhere
Chapter 30 : Upside Down
Chapter 31 : The Tables Can Turn
Chapter 32 : Two Sides Of The Same Day
Chapter 33 : Going In Circles
Chapter 34 : Black Strings
Chapter 35 : Well Played
Chapter 36 : A Person Can't Change, Can He?
Chapter 37 : Before He Cheats
Chapter 38 : I Am Fine
Chapter 39 : Where Is She!
Chapter 40 : I Never Meant To Start A War
Chapter 41 : Broken Hearts
Chapter 42 : Nothing Is The Same
Chapter 43 : Because She Is Emma
Chapter 44 : Happy New Year
Chapter 45 : You Are My End Game
Chapter 46 : Maybe A Person Does Change After All
Chapter 47 : Back Into Your Heart
Chapter 48 : Facing Everyone
Chapter 49 : Moves On Set
Chapter 50 : My Girl
Chapter 51 : Life And Death
Chapter 52 : Damn You Frost
Chapter 53 : Smile For The Picture
Chapter 54 : The Most Awkward Night
Chapter 55 : You're Not Forgiven Yet
Chapter 56 : Behind The Sun
Chapter 57 : Secrets Are Weight
Chapter 58 : Back To Typical I Guess
Chapter 59 : The Ground Beneath Me
Chapter 60 : I know Your Eyes
Chapter 61 : It's All For You
Chapter 62 : I Promise
Chapter 63 : Because Of Her
Chapter 64 : Here Goes Nothing
Chapter 65 : You'll Have Fun
Chapter 66 : But You'll Hate Me
Chapter 67 : I Want You
Chapter 68 : I Said You'll Hate Me
Chapter 69 : I Am Going To Find You
Chapter 70 : My Little Princess
Chapter 71 : Everything....Still Hurts
Chapter 72 : I Can't Forgive You
GRATITUDE !!
I GOT TAGGED!!

Chapter 10 : Truth

237 10 4
By IKeepWondering

Rapunzels's POV

The week went by with the speed of light, but I must say it was amusing. Merida and I spent the time with Jack and Hiccup seriously we did everything together, lunch, lessons, even home works and I must say these guys are hilarious, I love being with them even though I think that Merida might kill Jack one day because of his teasing.

It is Friday finally WOAHO hello week end, I was at my locker collecting my stuff and getting what I needed for home work also had Jack's home work, he didn't come to school today and it got me worried but when I asked Hiccup he said its nothing I should worry myself about but I couldn't.

The teacher asked me to hand him his home work besides I wrote everything we had today so he wouldn't miss anything, I was now walking in the hallway but I cannot hear anything except my thoughts, I was about Elsa and Flynn and how I didn't hear of him since our last encounter even Elsa was quiet, I sigh that's weird.

But most of all I was thinking about Jack and how he didn't show up today, he texted me this morning saying that's he won't drive me to school today, yes it became a routine. I wonder if something happened and he won't tell me, I take a cap and plugged in my headphones, I played the song "Perfect Strangers" god I love this song.

10 Minutes later I reached Jack's house, I paid the driver and got out of the car, I started walking and seriously no matter how many times I see this it'll take my breathe, I shake my head remembering my main mission here, I go to the front door and ring the bell, not a minute later some ne opened the door and it turned out to be Emma, I smile widely at her.

"Emma!" I exclaim and she hugs me, I almost fell from her strength.

"punzie,i missed you why did you disappear?" she stops hugging me and looks at me with pissed face, and may I say how cute she looks, I giggle and bend down to her.

"I am sorry but school can be really mean" I tell her.

"yeah I can relate to that, it ruins my nap, seriously I like sleeping i consider it a hobby"she replies and that's got me so hard, that's why i love children they are honest and doesn't care about what anyone will think of their opinion.

"i appreciate your opinion about school but right now i need you to lead me to Jack" i ask her and i can see her smirk, god it creeps me every time how similar they are.

"are you finally gonna admit your feelings to him?" she asks excitedly and i blush really hard.

"what no no that's not it, its something about school" i defend trying to cover my shyness really hard, Emma seems disappointed by my answer then she shrugs.

"he is in his room, its upstairs the second door on the left side" she explains the way to me and i nod smiling at her.

I head upstairs and follow the instruction Emma told me, i find his room, i nock lightly on the door but i get no reply so i decided to just open it but what i saw made me wish i hadn't rush, Jack was getting out of the bathroom door with only a towel around his waist and another one on his head drying his hair with it, i gasp so loud and he removes the towel from his head and looks at me, his widened and i turn around immediately giving my back to him but i admit that i got a glimpse of his six packs.

"Omg i..i a..am terribly sorry i k...knocked but no one rep..replied and i just.." this is the most awkward moment i have ever had.

"its fine really, i know you didn't mean it" i stay silent not knowing what to say "how about you wait for me downstairs, unless of course you wanna se me getting dressed" i seriously can feel his smirk with out even seeing him.

"very funny" i say while getting out of his bedroom but i can hear him laughing, i went to the living room and waited for him to come, 5 minutes later he came wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt that hugged his muscles perfectly, i shake my head to clear my thoughts,FOCUS RAPUNZEL.

"So what did i do to have the honor of having you in my house" Jack says giving his famous smirk,i stand up facing him.

"Don't get too full of your self i am here to give you your homework" i hand him his homework "oh and i copied for you what we took today so you won't find a hard time on learning what you missed" i take the papers out of my bag and smile to him as he takes them from me.

"Thank you really didn't have to come all the way here for me" He smiles and looks at me with his mesmerizing baby blue eyes, god its so hard not to focus on them.

"So i think i'll get going" i say but his voice stops me.

"No wait, you are leaving this fast" he asks like a child who is about to leave his favorite place,i giggle.

"Well i only came to give you your stuff" i smirk.

"More like to see me half naked" he tells me and the smirk on my face totally vanishes.

God i think there is a fire starting on my cheeks, i bend my head trying to avoid his gaze remembering our early moment, god why did he had to mention it.

"I didn't mean it...i..i...you didn't answer..and..i..i" i stutter really hard and Jack chuckles at my behavior.

"God your innocence is hilarious" He chuckles more and l narrow my eyes at him and press my lips together.

"Goodbye Jack" i say coldly and turn to walk away but strong arm holds me wrist, so i turn my head to look at him.

"Okay okay i am sorry but seriously why do you wanna leave fast" he says looking at me with puppy eyes and it fits his eyes perfectly.

"Well i promised Merida to meet up with her at 6 an-" I couldn't finish my words because Jack cut in.

"then you can stay with me until its 5 then you can leave" He asks with pleading eyes and I must say I cannot resist them.

"okay okay fine but I must leave at 5 unless you want Merida to kill you" I agree warning him about the consequences if he didn't let me leave on time, seriously he doesn't wanna encounter the wrath of Merida when I am late.

I can hear Jack whispering a YES when I told him I'll stay with him, I giggle at his childish attitude, I never expected to e like this.

"so how about we go to my room" he suggests "and don't worry this time when you entre i am gonna have clothes on, i smack his arm though i am blushing "AW" he yelps.

"you deserved it" i say as i walk.

"Feisty, i like it" i hear him say and i just roll my eyes, we reach his room and he invites me in having that smirk on his face which i wish that i can remove it from his face.

I check out his room as i didn't have a chance to look at it...earlier , his room is amazing, the main color of it was white like snow and the wall beside the bed was made of glass showing the beautiful view he has around his house, no wonder he feels lonely in this giant place.

"your room is...wonderful" I exclaim sounding like a little girl.

"i am glad you like it" He says with his hands in his pockets and smiling at me.

I notice some pictures on a shelf and i get closer to check them out, some of them had Jack when he was young and others had him and Emma but what caught my eyes the most was a family picture, it had Jack but he was young, and also a woman and a man i guess they are his parents, oh and the woman held a baby, that's Emma, what touches me is that they all seemed happy.

"it never was the same since she left" Jack snaps me out of my thoughts, i turn to him and i see the real Jack not the flirty sarcastic person that he hides himself in it, no i see a drained sad Jack who had many sorrows that his eyes can tell, i start to walk towards him.

"i didn't come to school today because i had a very big fight with my father about her" he continues, i hesitate at first but then i put my arms on his shoulders and start comforting him, he doesn't push me away he hugs me instead, i was taken back at first but then i put my arms around him comforting him, he buries his head in my neck.

After what seemed like forever i don't know time seemed to have stopped we pull away, i look at him.

"look no matter what she still loves you and your father might not shows it much but deep down i know he cares for you and Emma" i tell him and he smiles sheepishly, then he looks deep down in my eyes and i blush deeply realizing how close we are, i move away a little still blushing hard and he chuckles.

"you never fail to make smile" and the smirk is back on his face but his words touched me and it brought happiness to me.

we started to talk and play and most of the time Jack had that smirk on his face as he keeps teasing me, i we stay like until its 5.

"well its time for me to leave" i say standing up and getting my bag.

"already" Jack says sounding like a little boy who his mother asked him to go to bed.

"hey we made a deal" i glare at him in a funny way, he sighs.

"okay but let me walk you to the door" he offers me and i accept.

we started walking down the staircase and we met with a tall man who had hard jaw and he looks so much like Jack, it must his father oh my god i am so nervous, Jack and I stop and the Man looks at Jack, both of them seemed to have a staring contest then he turns to me with a frown, now i am panicking.

"Father"

"Jack, and may i ask who is she" Mr.Frost starts walking towards us until he s infront of both of us.

"um hi i am..Rapunzel Jack's friend and mate in school" i say nervously, his father raises one eye brow and then smirks, okay seriously this family has a problem with smirking.

"friend huh" he tells me as he glances at Jack then back to me.

"well hello Rapunzel and may i say how beautiful your name is" i blush at his comment.

"th..thank you" i stutter

"well i hate to interrupt but Rapunzel was leaving" Jack says coldly and puts his arm around my waist, but i don't push him away, then he starts walking with me by his side.

"i hope to see you again Rapunzel" I hear his father says before we head to the main door.

"i am sorry if my father scared you or anything" Jack tells me and i smile at him.

"no its fine he seems...nice" i reply but the look on his face didn't seem to agree that much with me.

"well i guess I'll..see yoy soon" i say and he smirks.

"oh don't worry about that" i roll my eyes then i exit giving him one last glance before leaving.

i take a cap and head to starbucks where Merida and I agreed to meet, all the way i couldn't get my thoughts of Jack, i really feel sad for him, god i wish if i can do anything to make his better but what can i do. I reach my destination and entre to find Merida already siting, i walk towards her and take a seat.

"hey" i say as i take my bag off and look at her.

"hey and why are you late, usually i am the one who is late" she yells at me and god i hate when people yell at me but come on Merida is my best friend.

"hey i just ad....something..to..do" i say awkwardly trying to avoid her gaze but she narrows her eyes at me, gos she knows me way too well.

"whats goin on spit it out before i do" she threatens and my eyes widen uh oh.

i tell her about how i stayed with Jack a little but i don't tell her about his family issues, he trusts me and i am not gonna say anything, Merida smirks and i know whats she is thinking so i roll my eye, we talked about several things like how creepy Elsa and Flynn disappeared, and i started teasing her about Hiccup, its so obvious she likes him, she just won't admit it as she likes to play the role of the strong independent woman but i kow they'll end together.

we had a lot of fun but the moment i went home i couldn't take Jack out of my mind, he is taking over me, i take a shower and head to my bed still thinking about Jack, i don't know how did he manage to get this close to me ut somehow he did ad i kinda like it, i push away all the thoughts and sleep takes over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 872 17
❝𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆.❞ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 you turn a certain age, you get a bracelet. But it's...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
23.7K 416 12
Hey, just pics, vids and comments on our all time favourite ship- HICCSTRID. Pretty much only RTTE, some from their films maybe. No, we can't live wi...
14.6K 87 23
~~~ACTIVE STORY~~~ Dragonets saving the world or Teenagers trying to complete homework? The second arc of dragonets have come to life as scavengers/H...