I will love you till the end...

By mccannstease

Justin Bieber is a worldwide superstar. Jason Mccann is an ordinary boy. One day they both cross path. Will i... More

I will love you till the end ( Justin Bieber and Jason McCann BoyxBoy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Note
Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( Final Chapter )
Note
Note
New fanfiction

Chapter 10

914 28 0
By mccannstease

Jason's POV

I woke up the next morning. All the memories from yesterday came flooding back. I hate this. This is our first fight and I hate it. I can't even look at him without wanting to punch him or something.

I got up from the couch and went to take a shower. After I took a shower I got ready. I checked the time and it was 9:30am. I needed to take a walk to clear my head. I wrote a note to Scooter/Fredo and exited the bus.

*15 minutes later*

I ended up at the park. I went to the swings and sat down. The park has never been my thing like I have never had any good memories about the park. You see when I was younger around 10 years old my parents passed away. Their death hit me hard because I was really close to my parents. It all started in high school. I started smoking, drinking, doing drugs and clubbing. You name it, I did it. Then when I turned 16 I joined a gang. I thought it would be fun as I was younger then . I stayed in the gang for 2 years. However when I turned 18 Alex found out.

He was so angry with me and he demanded me to quit the gang in which I did. We then moved to LA and that's where I became friends with Mia. We clicked instantly. Her parents got divorced and she chose to live with her dad however he is always on business trips. She even had a boyfriends and they were together for 2 years. That's when everything went crashing down for her. Her boyfriend who was called David had cancer and passed away on their 3 year anniversary. It hit Mia like a ton of bricks and I was alway their for her. Since then she has never been in a committed relationship

You see the reason I had a go at Jay was because I had a boyfriend called James. We were together for 5 months.. We had a fight God remembers what about. Anyway I felt extremely guilty so I went to his house. When I went in I found him with someone else and it broke my heart. He cheated on me. I ran home crying which resulted in Alex finding out and beating him up. That's why since then I have never been in a relationship and why Alex is protective of me. A year later we moved to a bigger house due to Megan going to be born.

I checked the time and it was 10am. I was just about to leave the park until I got a message.

To : Jason

From: My baby

We need to talk.

Every time I hear then four words I feel as though it's something bad. I put my phone back in my pocket and headed towards the bus wondering what Jay want to talk about.

________________________________

Vote and comment.

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...
51.7K 1.8K 30
19 year old Justin McCann-Bieber and 23 year old Jason McCann are living life with their four year old son Liam. follow them in their new road in par...
15.3K 912 55
Justin Bieber a 22 year old who's living in hell ever since his dad took Justin away with him from the rest of his family to be trained, this is his...
13K 1K 55
Jastin version, Sequel & Zustin version in the same book! English/French versions Justin Bieber was head over heels for Jason McCann, and Jason McCan...