The courting

By MeineKeime

Harry Potter, son of Lily and James Potter, half blood wizard. Or not? It's two weeks before Harry's 17th bi... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1. The truth
Chapter 2. The inheritance
Chapter 3. The meeting
Chapter 4. Heka
Chapter 5. The feather
Chapter 6. The second meeting
Chapter 7. Bet you didn't see that coming
Chapter 8. The day after and a talking cookbook
Chapter 9. The invitation
Chapter 10. Dancing, dancing and more dancing
Chapter 11. The ball
Chapter 12. Periods and tea
Chapter 13. The questionnaire
My answers to the questionnaire
Chapter 14. That was quick!
Chapter 15. A shopping trip with a twist
Chapter 16. George and Fred
Chapter 17. Snape, Snape, Severus Snape DUMBLEDORE
Chapter 18. A great secret revealed
Chapter 20. Christmas morning and a nervous Charlie
Chapter 21. Toppy
Chapter 22. Dates and headlines
Chapter 23. Spaghetti and cheesecake
Chapter 24. 'I do' s and special guests
Chapter 25. An interview and the truth
Chapter 26. House visits
Chapter 27. The attack
Chapter 28. The rescue crew
Chapter 29. The princess
Chapter 30. A master vampire and a family's magical core
Chapter 31. The golden trio
Chapter 32. The fall of the Order
Chapter 33. Meeting the family
Chapter 34. The last challenge
Chapter 35. And the winner is?
IMPORTANT
Chapter 36. The death of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbeldore
Q&A
Aaaaaand I was tagged...
Chapter 37. The first night at his place
Chapter 38. The wedding
Chapter 39. A steamy night
Chapter 40. A bun in the oven
Epilouge. 19 years later
Remus Oneshot

Chapter 19. Revenge!

23.5K 830 248
By MeineKeime

Draco POV

I was frantically running around the place.
I had given Heka Harry's present, and she would start in the morning to bring it to him. I was searching for my new dress shoes, they just disappeared! 

I had given Toppy a day off, so I was on my own. "Ahhh I'm getting crazy!" I screamed and threw a box around the room.
Wait!
That sounded like shoes! I picked the box up and started jumping around. "I found them, I found them!" 

"How come that you are so happy about finding a box with shoes?" I heard a voice behind me. I quickly turned around and saw my mother standing there, my father behind her, carrying their trunks.
"I was searching them for half an hour! It's good to see you at home, mother, father!" I hugged mom, while father decided to go upstairs and put away their stuff. "Now come and sit down, and tell me everything what happened." Mother sat herself down on the kitchen chair, while taking of her shoes.
"Not much. The company is doing good, the war has started, but it isn't as extreme as it was the first time. But I think that it will be so soon. I have been to the Halloween ball from the Prince-Gaunt family..." 

I would NOT tell my mother about the courting, she would go crazy about it. "Are you two ready to go to the Christmas party?" I asked mom and took out my shoes.
"New shoes? Draco, you hate shopping for shoes. What's going on?"
Fuck. Didn't think of that.
"Well, I bought them because...." 

"Cissa love, guess what I found!" I heard my father. I turned in his direction and saw him waving some parchment paper.
I dare you, old man!
He gave the paper to mother and whispered in my ear:

"Revenge is mine."
You little...!
"Draco, you are courting a Veela?" mother asked while looking through my papers. Father had entered my room and stole my present plan I had made, my order list, the courting rules and the momentary favorite list of Harry's. I was more furious than I had ever been! 

"You are on the favorite list?" She asked while looking through my PERSONAL stuff. Suddenly she jumped me and whispered into my ear.
"You are on a better way your father had been." At least she isn't demanding gra- "I can already see the little kids running around!"
And there are going all my hopes.
"I am so proud of you, Draco!" I pushed my mother of me and shushed my parents to the fireplace. "We need to get going, we don't want to be late!" 

"Will they be there?" Mother asked, but I had already thrown the floo-powder. When I arrived, I quickly scurried away from the fireplace and mingled in the group. Now it was time to wish Harry a merry Christmas, before other suitors were faster. I grabbed some champagne on the go, and was looking for a man with white skin.
Lord Gaunt was overprotective of his son, and he was faster to find than tiny Harry. He was standing with Lady Brown, his family behind him. 

Everybody had a glass already, just not Harry. So, he wasn't fond of alcohol! I placed my second glass on some random table and came closer to the group.
Harry wore a gorgeous dress in dark green that complemented his figure. He was talking to two men, one seemed a little older than him. "And that's when..." I heard one of them say. The noticed me and turned into my direction.
"A merry Christmas to you." I said and kissed Harrys hand. I wanted to greet the younger man with him the same way, but I noticed the promise ring and I didn't want to seem like a threat to his betrothed.
I wanted to leave this party as one person and not torn into tiny pieces by an angry dominant. "A merry Christmas to you too, Draco." Harry greeted me. 

I identified his companions: One was Neville Longbottom, the heir to Augusta Longbottom and one of the oldest Veela-enforcer families.
Maybe he was Harry's enforcer, but I wouldn't ask.
The other one was definitely part of the Weasley family, with the red hair and facial features of Molly Weasley nee Peverell (but he still looked male!) 

"Hello, my name is Draco Malfoy, pure Veela." "Neville Longbottom, Veela-enforcer." "Charlie Weasley, wizard." I gave my hand to Charlie, but let Neville in peace, after he was pulled to Charlie rather possessively.
I think we two will be good friends. 

Harry had to talk to other suitors soon after, so he left, and Neville needed to 'go to the bathroom' so I was right. I decided to talk to Charlie a little longer. He was a wizard coming from a blood traitor family, I didn't want anything to happen to him, now that I considered him a potential friend.
"And, what do you do for a living?" I asked.
"I train with dragons in Romania. They use a special kind of magic, really element based. Of course, other creatures such as fairies use element-based magic, but dragon magic can be taught partially to such low lives as me. It feels like I'm getting back something that was ripped from me a long time ago." I nodded, understanding what he meant. 

Many light 'pure-bloods' were creature squibs, angry at others that didn't lose their creature parts.
It seems that either the Weasley or Peverell family had element-near ancestors. I looked over into Harrys direction, checking up on him. Of course, Neville had found his place beside him.
"If you were looking at Neville..." Charlie started and I chuckled a little.
"I am courting Harry at the moment, you shouldn't be concerned over your Neville. The looks he gives you are the ones of true love." I assured him and Charlie seemed relieved. 

"It's just, I am eight years older than him. Sometimes, I think I made him give up all the memories teenagers normally make. That he desires someone that will go on wild parties with him and sneaks into his room so that his parents won't notice them." The dragon trainer told me.
"I think Neville is a lot more mature than many others his age. He has a rather adventurous job, and a partner that has settled down already, that he can come home to, is the right thing for him." Then, Charlie nodded and gave me a man hug. 

"That was the motivation I needed." He said and we were about to drink another sip of the champagne, when Charlie's eyes grew wide.
"Fuck."
He gripped his wand and I did the same thing before turning around. There were Harry and Neville, cornered by some men. 

Fuckers touching my Harry! I gripped my wand tighter and Charlie and I approached the group, wands up. "What's going on here?!" I asked.
Three men stood around the boys and they looked angry. "Those two thought they could refuse us!" One of them said.
"And why do you think they should do whatever you wanted them to do?!" Charlie asked them, already angrier then before.
"Those sub sluts should always do what we dominants want! That's their only use!" another laughed. 

That was it. 

I had tried to keep it together, but I had it. My inner Veela was so angry, that my wings came out and ripped my robe.
"How about you three fuck off, now, or this won't end good!" I said, my voice dropping a bit. Two looked intimidated by me, the last one not so.
The room was completely silent, then I heard it. 

"Klonk!" two of them were down.
"Tush!" and the last one fell on his face.
Neville had thrown the heads of two of them together, and Harry had kicked the other's ass. We petrified them and scurried over to the submissives. 

"Everything okay?" I asked Harry, and he nodded his head. He looked up and behind me. When I turned, I saw that my wings were still out.
"I'm sorry my anger took over a little, it's just that I hate such disrespecting persons. I think they are disgusting." I apologized and retracted my wings.
"No problem. Thanks for saving me." 

"WHATS GOING ON HERE!" I heard a loud voice yell and Harry left my hug. "Everything is fine now, father, please don't make a scene!" Harry pleaded.
Neville had called some guards from the Veela-elders that would pick up the idiots. Then, the Lady of the house arrived. 

"We are sorry for the scene Lady Brown." I said.
"It's okay, as long as nobody important was hurt." She said while giving glares at the culprits. She was a dominant vampire, together with her husband she had been fighting for sub and dom equality in their realm.
I stepped away from the scenery, when a house elf popped up next to me and gave me a piece of paper. 

"Run! sincerely, Father."

I immediately ducked and told Charlie I would be leaving. Mother must have spotted me, and I was better off when Harry and mother didn't meet too soon.
I apparated home, hoping to be safe here. As expected, my parents arrived soon after. "That is Draco's love interest? Such a cute boy!"
"Indeed love. Go upstairs and change, I will come soon." father said and sent my mother away, then he sat himself down next to me. 

"You better not fuck this up, son. Your mother is thinking about all the things she will be teaching her grandchildren! And close your doors with a better spell, I was able to open it without magic!" Then father and I had a little father son talk before going to bed.
And I knew, even when father told me that mother was straining his nerves, he loved every bit of her.

A/N: I would like to say some words.

Blueberry. Pillow. Water. Bed.

Thank you.

MeineKeime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.1K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...
336K 8.6K 29
When Draco finds out he's a Veela the day before he's supposed to have his inheritance pop in what happens? Will he find his mate? Who is his mate? W...
7.3K 143 7
Harry Potter goes into hiding with his parents Lily and James Potter when the Dark Lord helps them fake their deaths but Harry does get the lightning...
110K 3.1K 19
It is after the war and Draco finds himself in a tough place, you see he just found out he was a veela. Although some can tell with his light blonde...