Luke Hemmings Secret Sister

By Allena5SOS

Kayla is a tomboy with blonde hair and blue eyes and a black lip piercing. She may seem innocent, but once yo... More

Luke Hemmings Secret Sister
Boring Day At School
She Looks So Perfect
Luke's Sister
Date
Limo and Airplane Rides
Seriously?
London
Videos
Jayla or Jashton
Meetings
Youtube Videos
She Said Yes!
Date
Meeting Mr. Smith Again
Concert Thingy
New House
Author's Note
Shopping...Again
Meeting Their Girlfriends
Playing for their Girlfriends
Glasses
Interviews
Discussions
Join Our Band?
Concert
Author's Note
Author's Note
School Today....Wait..Nevermind
Author's Note
What is it, Have my Boyfriend Think I Cheated on Him Day?!
Let Me Explain
Talking with John
Interviews
Recording
Out
Singing in the Park
They Moved
Hey Guys
Parents
I don't approve
Mom. Dad.
Author's Note

Can We?

12.6K 336 70
By Allena5SOS

    Kayla's Pov

    I have been thinking since the day we got here because who wouldn't? I don't wanna live here anymore, not in London, it is beautiful here. I don't wanna live in the same house as nine boys anymore. It is crowded and some walk around naked, cough cough harry cough. I really want to kove out to maybe a small apartment by myself or one for Jasmine and Jason.

    Jasmine wouldn't bee too happy because Ashton is here and we would be leaving, if they say yes that is. Her and Ashton are still dating but I know Ashton is gonna ask soon, not proposal but make it official. Anyways, I really want to move out. We or I need my privacy, nine boys is not helping with that. I have the money to buy a good sized house because of jobs and everything. I brought all my money that I saved and I can add the money Mr. Smith sent us. It would be well over enough but I still need their ok.

    The boys really don't have a say in it, only Ashton and Luke, well Jason of course to. Luke is my brother so yeah, Ashton is like I said dating Jasmine. I feel like it is time to move out, I can't depend on other people all the time. I have to be independent and I think I'm ready. I know there are times I have to depend on people, but there are times you have to be independent. I actually didn't know where the boys are, it was only me and Jason in the house right now.

    I could ask him now, maybe we can move in together, just us. Jasmine can stay here with Ashton and everybody else. I would really like to move out with the whole band, instead of parts of it. He might say no because he like it here with the boys. I do too, but I want to move out. It is like moving out of your parent's house, you liked it there but you want to move.

    "Hey Jason?" I asked him as I turned around. We were cuddled up on his bed watching movies.

    "Yeah?" he asked. His brown eyes looking into mine, I loved his brown eyes.

    "Promise you won't get mad at me?" I asked him because he might get mad.

    "I promise," he said hesitantly. His eyes full of worry and his lip between his teeth. He bites his lip when he is nervous.

    "I want to move out, like out of this house." I said and the worry vanished.

    "Why?" he asked, looked at me confused.

    "I just want to be independent, I don't wanna depend on people this much. I wanted to ask if you and Jasmine also wanted to move out but she isn't here. Do you?" I asked him, nervously.

    "Well if you want to, I would love to. Do you even have enough money?" he asked.

    "I have more then enough. I could buy one for us three, or us two." I said and he nodded.

    "I saved up a lot of money too. We could but Jasmine needs to be ok with it, also Luke too." he said.

    "Yeah I know, we can ask when they get back. When do they come back?" I asked and he checked his watch.

    "Uh another twenty minutes or so," he said. I put my my head in his chest and he kissed my head.

    Jason's Pov

    She wants to move out and I'm completely fine with it. I would love to just spend time together or as a band, preferably the first one, but the second one is good to. Luke would probably say yes but be hesitant on it. Ashton would also be hesitant on it, but I think he might say yes, I think. It would be good to move out, spend more time as a band or a couple.

    I know I said I wanted to wait to make it official but I don't want to. We have been best friends for a number of years and went on a date, but we still know each other better than we know ourselves. I want to ask her right now but would she think we are going to fast? No, we went on a date a few weeks or a week ago and known eachother for years. You know what, I'm just going to ask.

    Her head was in my chest and I had my arms around her waist. I kissed the top of her head ad shook her a bit.

    "Hm?" she asked and looked at me.

    "Would you uh do you, I mean do you wanna make it o-official? Like be my girlfriend?" I stuttered out. Ok not the way I wanted it to come out but I hope she understands. I felt a soft pair of lips on mine and I was taken back a bit. I responded a little slowly because I was shocked, and her cold lip ring was against my lips. I have always wanted to feel that cold lip piercing against my lips again. We pulled away slowly and she looked up at me with a big smile. I take that as a yes.

    "Does that answer your question?" she asked and I nodded. I gave her a kiss in the forehead and she yawned a bit.

    "Tired?" I asked and she nodded.

    "Yeah, wake me up when they get here?" she asked. I nodded and she colsed her blue eyes. I have always thought her blue eyes were beautiful, they were always full of life and happiness. Her red lip piercing was almost always in because she was scared it would close if it is out. Her pink hair falling down, it is beautiful. Her original hair color was nice but it didn't really suit her, she looks nice with it, but she looks better with dyed hair.

    I didn't realise time had flew by because I was busy noticing every single detail about her that made me fall for her. She had a lot of guys willing to date her and make her happy but she chose me. I know this sounds girly, but she could have picked a model instead but she chose me. There are a lot of better looking guys, and she chose me. I'm not as built as other guys and my skine is paler than most guys.

    A car door slammed me out of my thoughts and I looked at her. I shook her a bit and she opened her eyes slowly and looked at me.

    "Hm?" she asked still half asleep.

    "They're here, the boys and Jasmine." I said and she nodded.

    "Ok," she said as she rubbed her eyes. She sat up and I pulled my hands away, I got up to and she turned to me.

    "Let's tell the others about us?" She asked and I nodded, I grabbed her hand and walked out. We heard laughter and talking downstairs so we followed that and it lead us to people with groceries. I cleared my thought and the three people we need to talk to looked at us, what a coincidence.

    "Uh follow us," I said and they did. We went back upstaira to my room, which smelled of popcorn and chocolate. What we had a movie day, so we had to have snacks.

    "What do you need?" Luke asked.

    "Uh well Iwanttomoveout!" Kayla said really fast. Jasmine understood but the others, not so much.

    "Why?" Kayla asked at the same time Luke asked, What?

    "Because I want to be independent now. I wanted to know if you want to Jasmine? Jason already said yes." she asked and Jasmine thought about it.

    "Yeah I want to but what about him?" she asked pointing to Ash, who was still oblivious to what we're saying.

    "What's going on?" Luke asked.

    "She wants to buy a house for just her and Jason or our band," Jasmine said.

    "I don't know," Luke said.

    "I have the money, I can pay everything. I want to get out of this crowded house," she said. Luke still looked unsure of wether or not she can move out.

    "I don't really have a problem with it, as long as I can see Jasmine, I'm good. It is her decision if she wants to or not." Ashton said.

    "Please Luke?" Kayla asked, giving him another puppy dog look, it was her weak one. Her best puppy dog look is only for emergencies.

    "S-Sure just stay out of trouble," he said hesitantly. She squealed and attacked Luke in a hug. I swaer I could hear him mumble, 'I hope I don't regret this'. I gave him a quick hug and then Kayla suddenly got up.

    "I need to find a house. I need help with that," she said and a guy came in.

    "I'm Paul and Ashton asked me to come over, so what do you need?" he asked.

    "They want to find a house. I know you aren't a person who does that but can you help them?" Ashton pleaded. He sighed and nodded slowly.

    "Yeah c'mon Kayla, Jasmine, and Jason?" he asked, questioning if he got our names right. I nodded and we got up and went to Kayla's room.

    "What kind of house?" he asked.

    "A house with four master bedrooms so we can all live in it. Also maybe a pool and a decent sized yard," Kayla said and he wrote down what she said.

    "I would have to talk to some people but I will let you know as soon as I can," he said and I nodded.

    "Thank you Paul, you're a life saver," Jasmine said and gave him a quick hug.

    "No problem, just go to sleep it's late and we have to talk about things later," he said and we nodded. We said out goodnights and decided to just sleep in Kayla's room since it had a big enough bed and we were already there. We jumped in and I hugged Kayla from behind and she chuckled softly. Jasmine falls asleep bery easily and is easily woken up, sometimes.

    "Night babe," she said.

    "Night Kay," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 94 41
Hi I'm Hannah I've brown hair and blue eyes I am an orphan at the orphanage but no one knows my biggest secret... I'm a Werewolf. I'm 13 and my perso...
5.1K 159 43
{Calum Hood fanfiction} You were something different, the only one of your kind. Your best friend Michael was a werewolf, he was the only one who k...
64.6K 1.8K 37
Christina is a 16 year old girl and she's very depressed... Her parents don't give her any love, respect or attention, she only has 1 friend but sudd...
38.1K 1.2K 46
Hi! My name is Jasmine and I'm 13 years old. I live in an orphanage, where I have no friends. I attend to Northern Sydney Middle School and that plac...