The Horrible Truth (#Wattys 2...

By Malak_Zantout

There was once a teenager called Melissa Mormasey that lived with her foster parents since she was six years... More

It's The Only Way (Edited)
Oh No (Edited)
I'm Sorry (Edited)
Making New Friends
My Secret Isn't Safe (Edited)
Accepting The Promise
Troublemaker
Working in Pairs
At the Troublemaker's House
GO!
Can I Stay?
Meeting Mrs.Henswood
Someone Decided To Scare Me
A Day To Remember
Adopted Brother?
Hello Little Sister..
Awkward...
Wake upp!
What Party? (Part 1)
Kidnapped By Who? (Part 2)
Author's Note
The One and Only Evil Person
Uncountable Questions
Bad Manners
A Lazy Day
Kidnapped By The Gang Leader
Asher Who?
The Mexican Restaurant
I Shot Him
The Haunted House
Strangle Them Until They Die
The End Of Our Rivals
Important Authors Note
Settling The Problems
To The Airport We Go
No Hope

Hawaii's Beach

122 3 4
By Malak_Zantout

Hawaii's Beach at the top.

Waking up, I wasn't at the airplane nor at the airport, I was in a house. I quickly burst my eyes open and jumped happily since Hawaii was one of the best places I was willing to visit. The most important thing, the bed was the best part. It's cozy and soft sheets drift you to sleep in a second. I admired the beauty of the room when my eyes glared at the window, which leads to the beach. I was freaking out! I stroded towards the window and stared at the natural beauty.

"Oh how I love this place." I spoke out of nowhere.

Yeah you do.

It's none of your business.

I'm trying to make you seem happier jerk.

I just laughed at myself and my dump conscious, when the door opened ajar.

"Good morning pumpkin." Lucas greeted.

"Hello my lovely brother." I said with full enthusiasm.

"Ready for the day?" He asked

"Yes! Oh my god, I'll be down in a second."

"Alright." He chuckled.

If you're wondering, we booked one of the most luxurious hotels in the island, with it's two story building.

Getting in the bathroom, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, cleaned my face and applied a simple touch of makeup whilst singing 'No promises' since it relates to what we're doing after a while.

  I just wanna dive in the water with you,
Baby, we can't see the bottom
It's so easy to fall for each other
I'm just hoping we catch one another

Oh, na, na, just be careful, na, na
Love ain't simple, na, na
Promise me no promises
Oh, na, na, just be careful, na, na
Love ain't simple, na, na
Promise me no promises

Baby, I think about you
And I feel it deep in my heart 
Maybe we just ain't meant to be something
Maybe we are.  

Maybe we aren't..Coal.

Thinking about Coal drived me crazy, I was trying to ignore my thoughts but nothing worked. Did he really read my note or just avoided it?

Sighing, I headed towards my closet to pick out one of the best swimming suits as well as a nice dress to match the beautiful and sunny day. Not forgetting, I also need a hat and sunglasses. For my hair, I just left it dangling.

(Swimming suit under the dress.)

With that, I went downstairs and had my breakfast.

"Lucas I'm ready!"

"Alright, we have to wait for Seth and Adrian."

"Ok."

After a couple of minutes, Seth, Adrian and Lucas went downstairs.

Oh la la, what do we have here. I thought smirking.

"You forgot this." Seth handed me my swimming bag.

"Oh thank you!"

"Ok let's go."

We walked since the distance wasn't that far. After a couple of minutes, I placed my bag on the sand and stripped the dress down, leaving me in my swimming suit. The music was pumping loudly and people were dancing in the crowd. I placed the towel on the sand and put the additional stuff on it while singing.

  You know, I love it, when the music's loud
But c'mon, strip that down for me, baby
Now there's a lot of people in the crowd
But only you can dance with me
So put your hands on my body
And swing that round for me, baby 
You know, I love it when the music's loud
But c'mon, strip that down for me.

I walked towards the water and started touching it as well as swaying my hand in it. It felt warm since it's 50 degree out here. I then swam to the deep, my back on the water and looked at the sky.

"Why are you so beautiful Hawaii?"

"Because it is" Adrian said.

"AAA! You scared the shit out of me." I said going back to my previous position while splashing water on him.

"Chill!" He said laughing.

"Nah. I like it." I said splashing again.

He was about to throw a huge amount of water but I swam away leaving him there.

"Come on big boy, where are your powers."

"Funny." He said.

"Someone's sad?"

"Nope." 

He swam towards me and within a second he was right infront of me smirking. He splashed me leaving an awed expression on my face.

"How do you swim so fast?"

"Lessons." He said shrugging.

"Alright, I'm off to the shore." 

"I'll follow."

I looked back and smirked.

"Lucas, I'll have a tan over there."

"Ok." He siad, still looking at the sky while laying his back on the sand.

I layed down and put my sun glasses on as well as set a timer for five minutes.

After ten minutes..

"Melissa, there is food over there if you want." Seth said.

"I'm good thanks." I smiled while sitting.

If it was just Coal and I, it would be better but...if I love him, I have to let him move on.

Coal's P.O.V

"Dude, she's in Hawaii while I'm here struggling to make a desicion." I told Grayson, my friend.

"Just forget her dude. You're going to paralyse yourself, just forget her if you want to live happily."

"It's not easy to forget someone you loved sincerly."

"I know but just do it. It's for the best. I bet she went to Hawaii to forget about all the problems and have a fresh start."

"True..thanks bro."

"No problem."

I hung up and thought. If I truely love her, I have to forget her and let her move on.

Melissa's P.O.V

I was getting tired so I told Lucas I'll be heading to the house. He told Adrian to follow me incase something unexpected happens which I agreed on, in terms of safety. Not that we don't have other members to look out for any trouble, it's because they decided on going to a different place, so I'm now all alone with Adrian.

"Adrian, I'll take a shower and fall asleep so when Lucas comes back, tell him so."

"Alright."

I did all the needs and drifted to sleep easily.

The next morning...

"Wake up sunshine!" Lucas said.

"HMM?"

"Wake up."

"It's too early..."

"It's two P.M."

"What the..."

I jumped out of bed and did my normal routine.

"How is it two P.M"

"Because it is. Now go down and have your breakfast because we are going to the beach again."

"YAAY." I smiled.

We went to the beach with all the members this time, including Jacob and spent our day there. I don't really mind him anymore, we are just friends. When it was night time, we returned and cleaned ourselves and headed to sleep, but before I did, there were nine words in my mind.

I love you Coal, and I'll not forget you.

Coal's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep because of her but I took Grayson's words into account. I just can't go back telling her I'm sorry and I regret it, it's just over man.  All I did was I tried sleeping but before that, I said a couple of words in my mind.

I love you Melissa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

It's the end of the horrible truth..*tears*  Yeah it's the end..*tears again*

I hope you enjoyed the story!

I put all the effort I can in it and I really do hope you liked it.

I may start another story soon so when I upload, don't forget to check it out!

Of course, I won't upload now, it may be after a couple of months.

Do me a favour by:

Commenting :)

Voting :)

Following :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7K 43
Lena Mercer didn't think the tables would turn upside down. An accident was all it took for the person who Lena loved the most to disappear. A mistak...
2.1K 188 51
Isaac love story/teen wolf Alice Argent has been surrounded by secrets since she was born. 16 years later she moves back in the town where her parent...
125K 3.7K 45
One glance at Mason Foster and you expect him to be a normal sixteen-year-old boy. Apart from the bad boy aura he gives off, the cigarettes he holds...
2.6K 104 25
I knew, from the moment that I clicked send, my life would change forever. What I didn't know, was what would come next... Meet Eleanor Winters. This...