I'm a Teenage Father

By lovemefoeva

Allstar Sixx is a Teenage Father at 18. His daughter, Zoey Sixx, is 5 years old. Thus, making Allstar a fathe... More

I'm a Teenage Father (1)
I'm a Teenage Father [[2]]
I'm a Teenage Father (3)
I'm a Teenage Father [[4]]
I'm a Teenage Father (5)
I'm a Teenage Father [[6]]
I'm a Teenage Father (7)
I'm a Teenage Father [[8]]
I'm a Teenage Father (9)
I'm a Teenage Father [[10]]
I'm a Teenage Father (11)
I'm a Teenage Father [[12]]
I'm a Teenage Father (13)
I'm a Teenage Father [[14]]
I'm a Teenage Father (15)
I'm a Teenage Father [[16]]
I'm a Teenage Father (17)
I'm a Teenage Father (19)
I'm a Teenage Father [[20]]
I'm a Teenage Father (21)
I'm a Teenage Father [[22]]
I'm a Teenage Father (23)
I'm a Teenage Father [[24]]
I'm a Teenage Father (25)
I'm a Teenage Father [[26]]
I'm a Teenage Father (27)
I'm a Teenage Father [[28]]
I'm a Teenage Father (29)
I'm a Teenage Father [[30]]
I'm a Teenage Father (31)
I'm a Teenage Father [[32]]
I'm a Teenage Father (33)
I'm a Tenage Father [Epilogue]

I'm a Teenage Father [[18]]

26.5K 235 73
By lovemefoeva

I'm a Teenage Father

[[18]]

This day couldn't get more fucked up right?

"Um, why is she in the emergency room?" I asked the man.

"Well, her cancer just bumped up a bit and now its very fatal. So, she'll have to stay in this hospital now. We can only hope for her to survive over night." the man said.

"Okay, I'll be there." I said and then hung up. Santana looked at me, worried.

"Who was that?" Santana asked.

"Darcy's in the emergency room. Her cancer is getting worse." I sighed. Santana sighed too.

"I've got to go see her." Santana sighed heavily. I looked at her, as if she was crazy.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Allstar, she may have left you and kissed you and other stuff, but she's still my cousin. One of my favorite cousins. I have to remember that." Santana smiled. She sounded very truthful. I nodded at her then we got back up and then we walked to our vehicles.

Santana followed me to the hospital.

We got to the hospital and then we had to wait for awhile to see Darcy.

I couldn't handle it anymore. I stood up then and Santana did too. I started pacing and then Santana had a very apprehensive look on her face.

"Allstar, try to calm down. I'm sure she will be okay." Santana said. I walked over to her and what I really needed was to hold her.

Zoey.

"Oh my god!! ZOEY!!" I let go of Zoey then I called Valen.

"Yeah, man?" Valen answered.

"Pick up Zoey and bring her to the hospital." I demanded.

"Okay, be there in minutes." Valen hung up.

I turned back to Santana. She walked over to me and then she held onto me. I hugged her back.

"You sure it's okay for Zoey to see Darcy?" Santana asked.

"I know I shouldn't but Darcy and her need some kind of closure. Zoey will kill me if she doesn't see her Mom." I said. Santana nodded and she continued to hold me.

"DADDY!!" Zoey cried. I turned around and I saw Zoey running towards me. I opened my arms for her then I picked her up. She hung onto me and her small arms were around my neck.

"Allstar Sixx?" someone called my name. I turned around again and there was this young female nurse. She walked up to me and had no emotion...maybe just hurt.

"Ms. Lupe is unconscious right now. She is fatal. I'm sorry but...she would be VERY lucky if she lived at all tonight. You can see her, she can easily be waken up but she could fall asleep really fast." The nurse said. I turned to Santana and she nodded. I looked at Valen and Matt and they gestured they were going to go. I nodded. They hugged all of us. They left and then I turned back to the nurse.

"Take us to her." I sighed shakily. Santana entwined her hand with mine. the nurse nodded and then we followed her.

We got to room 440. The nurse opened the door for us and then disappeared to a beeping room. We entered the room and then I saw Darcy.

She was in a hospital gown. Her hair was all over her face and she looked so pale. I had never seen her that pale before. Her hair still glowed; healthy. Zoey instantly responded and she struggled to get out of my hold. I set her down gently. She slowly walked up to Darcy. She looked at me and patted the bed. I walked over to her and I sat her on the bed.

"Mommy?" Zoey said. Darcy made a choking sound then she opened her eyes, just barely though. She looked around for awhile then she saw Zoey. Darcy struggled to sit up and I helped her. The bed adjusted to where she could sit up.

"Zoey, honey." She croaked. Her voice was so raspy it looked like she was barely getting over from losing her voice.

"Mommy, why are you in the hospal?" Zoey asked.

"Zoey, honey, I'm sick. I won't wake up probably not tomorrow morning." Darcy said very slowly. Her voice was very scratchy.

"Mommy, you dying?" Zoey choked. No, how did she know what that was?

"Zoey, do NOT cry, yes, I'm dying." Darcy tried to smile. Why is she smiling?

"You be okay?" Zoey asked. Darcy struggled to get her hand up. She did it successfully and then put her hand on Zoey's cheek.

"When I don't wake up, I'm okay from then on." Darcy spilled some tears.

"I know you will, Mommy. I love you." Zoey said. Why isn't Zoey crying?

Darcy sobbed when she tried not to. She pulled her hand back and she covered her face with her hands. She finally calmed down and then she looked at Zoey.

"I love you. Since the first time I found out I was going to have you. Zoey, don't EVER forget I loved you. you are my heart. Whatever I said in the past, I hope you forgive. Don't hate me for it. I want everything in the world for you. I was glad to have you now, because later on I wouldn't have had any. I hope you never forget me." Darcy pulled Zoey to her then they hugged for the longest time. Zoey finally let go of Darcy and then she looked at me. her eyes weren't even red or tearing up. Nothing. She was tough.

Zoey jumped down from the bed and then she pulled me to her. I tried to smile and then Zoey forced me to sit down. Zoey let go of my hand and went over to Santana. Santana looked surprised at first. Zoey hung onto her and she smiled at Santana. I looked back at Darcy. She was wiping her eyes.

"After I told you I wanted to be friends, I just suddenly passed out. Guess this is my time to go right?" Darcy smiled sadly.

"Darcy...this is not your time to go. You only lived 18 years." I said. Darcy intensely looked at me.

"I know but...I guess its payback for being such a bitch huh?" Darcy said. I shook my head. I looked away.

"Allstar, I love you." Darcy put her hand on my shoulder and I turned to her. Tears were going down her face again.

"I know that. And, I love you too." I smiled sadly.

"At least I can here it one more time." Darcy sighed. She put her hand and my hair and pulled me down to her.

"Ask Santana if I can...kiss you one more time..." Darcy said. I turned to Santana.

"Go ahead. Zoey, close your eyes." Santana smiled. Zoey and Santana both closed their eyes with their hands and I turned back to Darcy.

I positioned myself. I bent down and then I gently kissed her. Her mouth was ready for me to explore, one more time. I heard the machine getting more beeps. Darcy laughed and then I sat up. I looked at her and she seemed to get back a little bit of her color back.

"I love you Darcy." I whispered. Darcy nodded and pulled me back down and hugged her.

"I love you Allstar...with all my heart." Darcy whispered in my ear.

I leaned back out and stood up. I looked at Santana. She walked right over and then I walked away, and sat with a sleeping Zoey.

*Santana's POV*

I didn't mind Allstar kiss Darcy. They had sex so it didn't really bother me anymore. I had to forgive Darcy. She didn't know how much I used to look up to her.

"Santana, I'm so sorry." Darcy said.

I tried to smile. "Yeah, Darcy, it's your fault you came back. But, you just wanted to see Allstar and Zoey before you left right?"

Darcy nodded. "Exactly. I never meant to break up you and Allstar. Well, that was my intention at first but I realized how right you were for him."

"I'm glad I can see you again. I'm for what I ever did." I apologized.

"Santana, don't apologize for anything. The reason you did those things was because of me. and this is me repaying it." Darcy declared.

"Darcy, you don't need to repay in dying for coming back and leaving." I totally disagreed. I don't think no one should ever die at such an early age. It's too young. No matter what they did.

"I do. I'm repaying it right now. Don't you see me in this hospital, might not even survive over night?" Darcy's voice got lower with each word.

"I love you Darcy." I said before she said any other things.

*Darcy POV*

That struck me hard. Hearing those words from her, I could hear the machine beeping getting faster. I think I ran out of tears because I wasn't crying.

"I love you too, Santana." I smiled. It was true. She finally forgave me. she bent down and hugged me.

Santana let go of me and stood up. She started crying so hard she walked out of the room.

I looked at Allstar and Zoey. Allstar was smoothing out Zoey's hair. Zoey was talking to him but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Just then...

My heart clenched. My whole body squeezed together. I saw lights before me I never knew the color of. Everything around me circled in the room. I could hear Allstar calling my name.

Blackness over came me. Was this death after all?

*Allstar's POV*

I was talking to Zoey, wondering why she wasn't crying. She would tell me. she was ready to tell me when I heard a high pitched beeping noise. I looked up and then I saw the machine saying Darcy's heart beat was dropping. Nurses and Doctors came in. they didn't even mind us. Santana came back in and her eyes were just red.

I called Darcy's name. I don't think she could hear me though.

Suddenly, her heartbeat went back to normal.

"Nurse, what happened to her!?" I yelled.

"Her kidneys are breaking down now. She wont be able to make it through the night now. I'm so sorry."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Nope, wasn't Darcy's last thoughts yet. I almost started crying when I wrote this. especially when she was saying goodbye to Zoey. Yeah, I guess Santana and Darcy had a nice closure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
14.5K 237 21
She's a normal girl never done anything to bad so what did she do to deserve 11 foster brothers moving in with her? Note: The personality of the char...
1.8K 53 28
**book one** Keep to yourself. That was the first rule to surviving a life on the streets. Don't concern yourself with any one but yourself, mind you...