Accidental love

By nochillmad

Some times love is accidental literally More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chappter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 34 part two and a half
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
39 part two
Chaper 40
42
43
44
40 fuckin5
45
The end
😊
Youve been blessed‼️
And it begins, sequel out now

41

2K 67 8
By nochillmad

I smile proudly fixing Lauren's robe and chord around her neck.

"I'm so proud of you baby" I say adjusting the cap on her head.

"I'm proud Of myself shit, I nearly cussed all my professors out numerous times"  I chuckle

"I got me a fine young educated dime, what did I do too deserve you?" I ask wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Sounds like wifey material" she says resting our foreheads together.

"Too the fullest extent"

"I can't wait till I get too walk down that isle and nearly break my neck in my red bottoms, but it won't matter cause ima look bomb as fuck and get too marry the love of my life"

She smiles genuinely, her right hand moved from Waist too my hand interlocking our hand.

She moves my hand too her upper back resting it there, I smile this is what our first dance will be like.

"I love you so much" I whisper closing my eyes as she slowly starts too sway us back and forth.

"And I love you" she whispered back

"Mrs. Jauregui and Mrs. Jauregui too be" she added leaning up and kissing my forehead.

"not yet, I'd love too marry you today but I've gotta find a nice sized rock too weigh down that hand first"

"Maybe it'll happen sooner than you think" she whispered before twirling me slowly and pulling me close.

"Are we gonna be like that?" Dinah asks emerging into the kitchen hand in hand with her girlfriend of almost three months.

"You mean are we gonna love each other?, I know that I will but your undecided" Daya replies lifting her up on the island.

I watch them interact as Lauren holds me close in the most loving way just sharing her body heat with me like the best girlfriend she is.

"I am decided and I do" Dinah says pulling her between her legs.

"You do what?" She replies resting her hands on Dinah's waist.

"I love you" Dj says cupping the younger girls chin.

"Oh my little gay heart" Lauren says

Daya dosent reply too Dinah instead she passionately older girl.

"You don't know how long I've wanted too hear that" zen says, they look each other in the eyes just staring

"I love you" I say as we still lightly sway back and forth.

"I love you too" she says  with a small giggle.
"Okay love birds in the car" papa J says appearing from the stairs with his suit jacket in hand.

Lauren twirls me again before ending our little dance with a kiss.

"Awe" her mother says walking in from the garage with Lauren's graduation cake.

She looks down at her wedding ring before setting the cake down and walk over too mike and kissing him, he smiles and kisses her again, I can't help but notice how he gets the same look in his eyes when he sees Clara that Lauren does when she sees me.

"Nearly 24 years and I would do it all over again" he added hugging his wife.

"Hold up nearly 24- I'm about to turn 25" Lauren pointed out.

"That would make you a bastard" her father laughed only too elbowed by her mother.

"Didn't you break up like a year before I was born?" She asked"

She gasped horrified, "I was conceived while y'all were broken up, I was make up sex"

I laugh as her father smirks at her mother,
"honey you were conceived on the first round"

Lauren gives a disgusted face un able too speak, but I can't stop laughing.

"Ooohhhh show and tell just a game I play" her father sung mowing his hips.

"I still remember that night like it was yesterday" he stopped after being scolded by his wife along with our laughter.

Lauren began salivating and heaving, I giggled rubbing her back till her dramatic response was over.

"I hope you can take rounds like your mother cause I've got a graduation gift especially for you" I say lowly and grabbing me a handful of that ass for later.

Nope, every one heard,

"Hey hey now" Zen says laughing.

Lauren's mother seems surprised at the side of me that just slipped out while her father gave me a non friendly look. We already had a talk about me always felling on his baby girl, he made his point that he won't hit a woman but his shot gun shells will for him, I'm already on thin ice.

I slide behind the red Lauren " slightly frightened, she was only that red because she's turned on but if she's wasn't she'd be busting me out about being a freak and her the innocent one.

"Chris, Taylor! Let's go" He calls up the stairs

Lauren holds my hand pulling me behind her as we walk too the cars, Isaac grabs her hand and leads her so we're like a train, but what's sad is he's not my baby anymore he's hers.

Lauren had me drive her car, while we're driving there she was playing with my fingers I don't think she noticed how nervous she was.

-
"oh my baby, I'm so proud" I say hugging her and letting her walk too the chairs with the rest of the graduates, I just graduated a year and a half ago but it feels so long ago, Lauren makes me feel old she's got a thing for old ladies like me.

"I'm gonna cry" I whisper too Dinah sitting beside the rest of the family.

"It just started mani damn" she says putting her arm around me.

The dean gets up too the podium and begun talking.

"Today is a big day, as we say good bye too our Sacramento California state graduates"

I tune him out really just focusing on the back of Lauren's head, I can't ever take my eyes off of her she's magnetic.

"We welcome our graduates" he finally says, the first row of students stood and walked too the stage, it seemed like she grew more nervous from what I can see as her legs shook anxiously.

Row7 stood up, our eyes lock I have her a big reassuring smile and a thumbs up.

She gave me that cute ass laid back smile before walking too the side stage.

"Kathrine jaguar" they called out, Lauren stepped up the stairs to goo next.

The petite girl grabbed her degree shook the professors hand and exited the stage.

"Lauren Michell jauregui " he says, I sprung from my seat along with every one else yelling and clapping loudly, here's the thing nearly the whole damn multipurpose room stood up Cheering as well , I know she don't know all these bitches.

My mind was quickly surprised when the sound of a loud air horn on the end of the row sounded.

It came from Zen hand, it drew the attention of every one but Lauren knew her best friend was cheering the loudest.

Instead of shaking the professors hand Lauren had simply grabbed her degree and hopped off the middle of the stage down all the rows.

She walked past her seat and was making her way over too us, the entire rooms eyes were on her our us.

Zen had grabbed my hand pulling me too my feet and out in the middle of the rows, she was recording me as well.

Lauren finally reached us she then hugged me for a couple of moments, I had no idea what the hell was going on.

Isaac squeezed out from one of the chairs handing Lauren something before bowing

"Knock knock" Lauren states loudly with all eyes on us. Damn these people nosy as fuck

I swear if this green eyed dummy is trying too embarrass me like in the grocery store I'm gonna be pissed.

"You stopped the fucking ceremony to tell-"

"Knock knock!" She says louder.

I roll my eyes crossing my arms

"Who the hell is there Lauren?" I asked as eyes were still glued too us.

"Marry" she says with a smile.

"Marry who?" I ask waiting for her last dumb little attention stunt too be over.

"Marry me?" She smiles wider pulling a small black box from behind her beck and lowering her self too one knee.

The crowed erupts into cheer and excitement while I cover my mouth with instantaneous tears forming.

She flipped the box open reveling what had too be the biggest diamond I ever seen.

"You" Lauren says kissing my hand.

"Are my one and only soul mate, I cannot live without you, so it would mean the world too me if you'd let me slide this ring on your finger and crown you the you Mrs. Normani kordei Hamilton-jauregui"

"Yes" I state in tears wiping them.

The crowd cheered louder as Lauren got up and slide the big ass diamond on my finger.

She pulled me into her arms holding me close as everyone cheered and clapped.

I sniffled hugging her tighter then ever before.

"You are such a little sneak" I say into her ear.

She giggles kissing my inner neck innocently.

"I am gonna try my hardest too make you wedding day child birth happy every day for the rest of you life" she added still holding me

"Too Mrs and Mrs jauregui too be" I say finally letting go, she kissed me gently before racing back too the stage too continue the ceremony.

"You knew" I say smacking Dinah.

"I didn't mani that was so cute" Dinah says wiping her own tears.

"I'm getting married" I say through my tears.

"You should have said no" Zen laughs.

"Why?" I ask.

"Do you know how funny that would have been, you would have actually married her but it would have still been funny for the video"

--/
The MRS.😍😍😘😍😘😻😻👩‍❤️‍👩👩‍❤️‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍👩‍👦🍑:can you come here?

Baby mama😍💕❤️:wya?

The MRS.😍😍😘😍😘😻😻👩‍❤️‍👩👩‍❤️‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍👩‍👦🍑:up stairs😐

Baby mama😍💕❤️: up stairs where?

The MRS.😍😍😘😍😘😻😻👩‍❤️‍👩👩‍❤️‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍👩‍👦🍑:

Baby mama😍💕❤️: issa cutie😍😍,Omw
I set my phone down next too me after reading the message, I couldn't help but smile.

"Did you order a fiancé?" Lauren asks, she got up her quick.

"It was more like when you get coupons in the mail, you didn't ask for them but you don't not want them"I explain.

She gasped take back, "are you trying too say you don't wanna marry me?" She stopped right at the edge of the bed.

"I'm trying too say I can't wait to marry you"I said sitting up and pulling her by her shirt into bed with me.

She smiled goofily as I scooted my self closer too her putting the cover over both of us.

I kissed the inside  f her neck gently.

"Oh you called me up here so we can fool around?" She asked smirking.

"No, I wanna talk" i says calming her excited ass.

"Talking is boring orgasams are fun" Lauren smiled goofily again.

"so, last week, you were talking in your sleep, Do you remember?"

"What, what did I say?" She asks.

"Well, from what I made out, you were moaning and you said too 'turn the lights off' and 'blindfold you'

Her face quickly goes tomato red, "I don't remember" she says

"Well when your alarm went off and you were still half asleep I asked you about it and you told me it was your biggest fantasy with me then when back too sleep"

I could tell she was really embarrassed, "it's okay babe, I just wanna talk about it" I comfortingly rub her back.

"I-I-I don't know, it's just something I wanted to do" she buried her face in her pillow.

"Share with me Lo I wanna know freaky freak Lauren" I added.

Her cheeks flushed again,

"So, I've always thought that being hand cuffed was really hot" I smiled creepily at her.

"Tell me your fantasy" I say getting ready

"I-I want you too throw me on the bed rough, and take my shirt off, hand cuff my hands above head, and blind fold me, take the rest of my clothes off and poor lube all down my body" Lauren pulls her lips between her teeth closing her eyes.

"I want you too whisper in my ear how much you love me and kiss all over my neck, I want you too choke me and spread me open massage my clit bite my thighs, then gag me and take the blind fold off so I have too watch you devour me while I can't touch you or talk too you"

"And I want you too fuck me while I squirm and cum over and over" Lauren's eyes finally flutter open as she realizes her lip after biting it so hard.

I myself was wet from that, "fuck babe" I say biting my own lip.

"I didn't know you liked that stuff" I added with a smirk.

"It's just a one time kink, but your the only person I've trusted enough too do it" she says.

I bite my lip and smile at the same time.

"You wanna know mine?" I asked.

She sat up quickly with a smirk "spill" she says pulling me closer.

"I've always thought that handcuffs were hot but, I want too be bound at my wrists and feet with like a ribbon, so I break free easily, the thing is.." I say leaning in Lauren's Ear.

"I won't wanna break free" I said nipping at her ear.

"I want you too watch me take all my clothes off, then spread me open and bound me, I want the tingling lune poured all over me, then massage me all over with it.

"I want too get a finger vibrator, one for clit stimulation and g-stop vibrating, I want you too fuck me with it while you eat me, then I want you too rub my clit with it and fuck me with your tongue"

"Untie me flip me over, tie my wrists back up and fuck me from behind,

"Lift my legs above my head and devour me"

Lauren had bit her lip scooting closer and kissing my neck.

"I can make that happen" she whispered.

"You wanna actually do it?" I asked sitting up.

"We are getting married, why not spend the most special night of my life pleasing the most important girl of my life?"

My eyebrows shit up, "lo are you serious, We don't even know when we're getting married" I say, grabbing my Lauren's humongous I pad and unlocking it.

"You do know I've been planning this since like 3 months ago right?,

"Six months in, I had just got out of the pen, we didn't even fuck with each other for like 2 weeks, you just decided to marry me?"

"You were not in no damn penitentiary" Lauren laughs, "it was 4 days and I knew when you had me pinned against that wall and you looked into my soul and said you loved me more than anything in the entire world" she says cupping my face.

I smile relived, "apart of me felt like you'd never truly understand how much I love you" I say caressing her face gently.

"I think I get the concept" she chuckled.

I leaned in kissing her lips gently before smacking her shoulder.

"Don't ever put me on the spot like that again, your luck I was wearing water prof mascara" I add.

"Ow" she says rubbing her shoulder "I'm sorry I thought that popping the question was supposed too be a surprise".

"It is but, I looked like a complete bitch, I thought you were trying too embarrass me or pull a prank of something" I said.

"If I wanted too embarrass you I'd just jump in front of a car, were gonna see if your the nurse you say you are" she chuckled.

"Don't say that" I whine, "I can't even think about not waking up the most beautiful eyes in the world anymore"

"I know I'm sorry baby" she says kissing me Gently.

"But-I wanna make a couple babies with you real quick soo, you in or you out I can work with both"

"I'm in" I giggle flipping us over and straddling her.
-
Guess who fucking has straight A's and plays softball and wants too snap anyones neck who annoys them

ME!...I'm calling the police🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 2.4K 26
Sometimes love is right in front of your face and you don't realize it.
6.3K 196 11
Sometimes love can be a beautiful thing and sometimes love can be a hard thing.
8.4K 701 32
Sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands.
261K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you