Convincing My Boyfriend's Fat...

By DarkAngel11

Isabelle and Ash are finally together. They thought that they'd live happily ever after but they are seriousl... More

Convincing My Boyfriend's Father (Sequel to WMEBF)
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 1
Convincing my Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 2
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 3
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 4
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 5
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 6
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 7
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 8
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 9
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 10 Part 1
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 10 Part 2
Convinicing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 11
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 12
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 13
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 14
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 15
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 19
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father Chapter 20

Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 18

3.3K 45 10
By DarkAngel11

Pretty boring chapter, but next one should be more...interesting! Enjoy! And  I'm sorry for like the five month wait! I'm a butthole, I know, I know!

>.>

_________________________________________________

Chapter 18

Isabelle’s POV

I balled my hands into fists as Cole led us into the mansion.  I was seriously ready to murder Keith. I didn’t think about how Ash would think if I did it either. I just really wanted Keith’s blood on my hands.

Like, really bad.

“Where is he?” I asked Cole once we were inside.

“In his office, straight down.” Cole told me and then shot out his arms. “But you’re Scooby gang stays here.”

Scooby gang?” Mandy questioned.

Cole ignored her. “Just go. He’s been waiting for you.”

I was already walking down the hallway, the same hallway with the large picture of Ash’s mother. When I got closer to it, so close I could make out the little blemishes on her face, I stopped to admire it. She really was beautiful and a good woman.

I let out a sigh when I thought about Ash. He had lost his mother and now I’m here to kill his father. How messed up is that?

I thought about my arm that was sliced open and raised a hand to it. I barely even feel it anymore, but I knew it was still there. Maybe killing Keith wasn’t so bad.

Frowning, I turned to the door that was ajar beside me and peeked inside. There was Keith, sitting as his desk with reading glasses on. He looked vulnerable then, something I’ve rarely seen since I was younger. I pushed the door open a little more and he looked up from his paperwork.

There’s that Doctor Evil look again.

His eyes followed me as I took a seat in one of the seats in front of his desk. I glanced around the room, taking in the bookcases and cabinets.

“Isabelle.” He greeted me.

“Keith.” I answered, raising a brow.

He folded his arms across his chest and leaned back against his chair. I mimicked him, challengingly. “I had sent Cole to fetch you. I had a feeling you were outside my house, stalking me. It’s what you do. You did it with Mrs. Kelly.”

I remembered Officer Ted read about that on my file. I didn’t even do anything. I was a child who thought my next door neighbor killed and ate cats. I was just trying to get enough evidence to prove it to my parents. “You know me so well, Keith. And I had a feeling that you’re being an asshole.” I shot back. “It’s what you do.

“Right.” He narrowed his black, beady eyes at me. “Well, the reason I wanted you here was to tell you that I called off the hit on you.”

“You mean the hit where you sent criminals after me?”

“No,” He drawled, dripping with sarcasm. “I mean the hit where I sent the Teletubbies after you.”

I shivered. “Do not even say that. I’ll get serious nightmares. Those things are the devil’s spawn.”

He rolled his eyes.

“But why would you do that?” I asked him. “Last time I checked, you hated me.”

“I don’t hate you.”

“Yes. Yes, you do.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Okay. Let me review the events we shared lately, buddy.” I started and sat up on my seat. “First, you told me straight up that it was my fault Layla passed away. Then you told me you do not want Ash and me together. After, you put a hit on me. You must love me a whole lot, right?”

He let out a sigh. “Maybe I took it too far.”

Maybe?” I snapped. “I was kidnapped! I was gutted like a fucking hog and you’re saying that maybe you went too far?”

“Yes.”

I let out a groan. I’m seriously rethinking killing this guy.

“Why did you even call me here?” I asked, deflated.

“I want…a truce.”

“Huh?”

“I dropped the hit list and you don’t mention any of this to Ash.”

“What? Why—“ I remembered how angry he got when I mentioned him losing Ash if he kept up what he was doing. I felt a smile creep onto my face. “You don’t want to lose Ash.”

“What are you going on—“

“I finally got your ass!” I cried, jumping to my feet. My arms flew in the air victorious. “Finally! Vengeance is mine!”

“I’m—“

“We are the champions, my friend.” I started to sing cheerfully. “And we’ll keep on fighting till the end!”

“Isabelle! Shut up!” He snapped, his veins popping on his head.

I quickly shut my mouth and got back into my seat. “Party pooper…”

“I love my son.” He admitted. “I’m not going to lose him because of you. That’s the last thing I want.”

My eyes widened, completely shocked. “I think that’s the first good thing you’ve said since I got in Florida.”

He ran his hands over his face in irritation. “Both of you are the same. It’s so annoying.”

“Me and who?”

Keith got to his feet and dug his hands into his pockets. “The real reason I brought you here Isabelle, is because I want to tell you something. It’s something that if you tell Ash, it’ll destroy him. And you don’t want that, right?”

“No.” I answered without even thinking about it. I didn’t press that he hadn’t answered my question from before. “If you’re trying to break me and Ash up again—“

“I’ll always try to break the two of you up.” He told me. “But this is something that just might do the trick for me without me having to lift a finger.”

I raised a brow. I doubt he’d be able to do anything. “And what could that be?”

A grin crossed his lips. “What if I was to say your mother and I had a thing for a while?”

“Yeah, right. Lies don’t get you anywhere, bud.” I scoffed. “No matter how disgusting that sounds.”

“I’m not lying.” He said. “You’re mother cheated on your father with me.”

“I don’t believe you.” I narrowed my eyes at him. “If that’s true, when did it happen?”

His grin widened, watching me carefully. “Two years ago. Early January.”

I gritted my teeth. It wasn’t impossible. My mom had called me and told me not to come to her house for New Years’ because her and my father was having problems at home. I didn’t really assume it was marital problems. Knowing my dad, she was probably trying to fix some problem he caused.

I’m really going to have to ask my mother about this.

“Let’s say I did believe you.” I started, cautiously. “How does that really help your case? You cheated on Layla a year before she passed away. Ash will hate you for sure now.”

He glared at me. “That may be, but would you really tell Ash? Break his heart? If you do, he’d hate your mom for it and then he’d hate you.”

“No he wouldn’t.”

“Oh, yes he would.”

“Ash is not like that. He’d forgive and forget. He’s not…” I trailed off, remembering how much Ash still missed his mom. But then again, you can’t forget your mother.

“I see you’ve put the pieces together.”

“Shut up.” I snapped. “Since you’re known to been an evil, sniveling, son of a bitch, I don’t trust you. I’d rather ask my mother.”

“Go ahead. She’d tell you the exact same thing.”

I got to my feet and didn’t even bother to say goodbye as I slammed the door shut to Keith’s office. I needed to talk to my mother and I needed to talk to her now. If she did it, and I hope she didn’t the first thing I’ll say is…gross. Secondly, what about dad? He’d feel devastated by this. I mean, the guy’s annoying as hell, but he doesn’t deserve to be cheated on.

“Finally.” Cole sighed out and walked outside.

Kim glared at his back. “That guy’s such a prick.”

“Whoa. Izzy, you look like you’re ready to maul a lion.” Oliver said once I made it to the front door.

I ignored him as I tried to brush past him and out the door, but I felt someone grab my arm. It was Seb.

“Everytime you have a talk with that guy, you come out upset.” He said. “What did he do now?”

“Yeah, Iz.” Mandy frowned. “Are you okay?”

I didn’t want to lie to them and tell them it was nothing. I knew they wouldn’t believe me. At the same time though, I wasn’t ready to tell them what really went down.

Instead, I said, “I’m going to Greece.”

__________________________________________________

Have a great day!

Oh and if anyone makes covers, pretty please make one for me. I tried to make one but I suck at it. You can put anything on it! :)

Continue Reading