Chapter 17

I really want to finish this story already... LOL

I'm getting ready to wrap it all up in a couple of chapter I think.

Hope you all enjoy this! Since it was so short, I plan to put another chapter up sometime this weekend as well!

Enjoy and have a great day!

________________________________________--

Chapter 17

Mandy bit her nails nervously. “Iz, I’m not too sure about this. What if we go to jail?”

I scoffed and rubbed my hands together as if scrubbing off imaginary dust. “We aren’t going to jail. Why would you think that?” I asked and grabbed ahold of the top of the metal fence again. Struggling, I tried to hold myself up long enough to make it over, but failed miserably and landed firmly back on my feet.

“Maybe because we’re trying to break into Mr. Strapp’s mansion.” Mandy replied.

Seb snorted quietly. “Need some help there, Iz?”

I glared at him. “No thanks. Besides, I doubt you’d be much help anyways.”

Oliver tilted his head back and looked over at the front of the gate in thought. “Why don’t we just ask to come in again?”

“Because the stupid security guard hates my guts.” I said simply.

“Oh.”

I chewed the inside of my cheek and stared at the top of the fence. I obviously can’t climb over it like this. Maybe if I had a boost…

“Seb, you big lard of poop. Come get on your knees for me.”

He shot his hands in the air with an amused look on his face. “I am not getting on my knees for you! What kind of guy you take me for?”

I rolled my eyes while Mandy punched him in his arm. Like the stupid guy he is, Oliver laughed. Followed by Kim. I was sort of glad Lance and Amber didn’t come because I’m sure they’d laugh too since their mind is always on sex.

“Just come on, Seb.” I urged him.

Smirking, he came over to me and started to get on his knees beside the wall. Before he could, I smacked the back of his head. When he was about to retort, I pointed a finger at him. “Take that grin off your face, mister.”

“Whatever.” He got on his knees this time, all fours touching the ground.

I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture of him. I realized a little too late that I’d left the flash on.

“Hey!” He snapped. “What are you doing?”

I slipped my phone back in my pocket. “Oh, nothing. Just taking a picture of you. You know, if I Photoshopped some donkey ears on you and a tail, you’d finally look like the ass you were born to be.”

“That was corny, Iz.” Mandy laughed.

He started to get to his feet, but I shot my hands in the air.

“White flag! White flag! I don’t want any trouble…asshole.” I snorted, but stopped when a thought came to mind. “Ew, so does that mean asshole means a donkey’s like…butthole? That’s so gross.”

Seb rolled his eyes. “Just come on already.”

“Okay!” I whispered and started to climb on top of his back. When I managed to get both feet firmly on his back, he didn’t seem bothered by my weight. After finding my balance, I easily reached for the top of the metal fence. “Now push me up. Come on!”

“What the fuck are you guys doing?”

I froze. I didn’t even need to turn around to know who it was.

“Are you going to answer me or stand there like an idiot?”

That’s it.

I hopped off of Seb’s back and stomped towards Cole. “I’m sick and tired of you talking shit to me. I didn’t do anything to you.” I pulled my fist back and gave him a clean one across the jaw. He grabbed his face in shock. “Until now.”

“Iz!” Kim shouted. “He’s a cop! You can’t do that to a cop!”

“Oh, he is? Then maybe I shouldn’t do this.” I glared at Cole before I kicked him in his balls. He fell to his knees with a strained gasp.

“Izzy!” Mandy snapped.

Oliver appeared from around the corner with something in his hands. When his eyes caught mine and the scene before me, his mouth fell open revealing chewed up food. “What—“ He chewed and swallowed the food he had in his mouth. “What happened?”

“Izzy just assaulted an officer. That’s what happened!” Seb roared.

“He deserved it.” I mumbled.

“I came to let you in, you psychotic bitch.” Cole growled from the ground. He was still clutching onto his prized jewels. “Mr. Strapp told me to expect you.”

“Seriously?” I asked.

“What the hell do you think? God,” He let out a groan. “You’re crazy. Who the fuck does this shit? What is wrong with you?”

“Everything’s wrong with her.” Seb replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Damn right.” Cole shook his head and struggled to get to his feet. “You’re lucky I even knew you were here trying to break in. Thanks to that little brat over there.”

I glanced at Oliver who was busy eating away. It looked like a sandwich or something. He wasn’t even paying attention to what was going on anymore.

“Is that my sandwich?” Cole demanded.

Oliver stopped then and looked up. “No.” He said with his mouth full.

“I’m going to—“

I grabbed Cole’s arm before he had the chance to make it to Oliver. I didn’t want him to hurt Oliver because no one can do that except me, but at the same time, I wanted to do what I came here to do. “Forget about your sandwich, Cole. Just take me to Keith.”