Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Isabelle’s POV

“Do I have to go?” I complained. “I’d prefer to just stay in the hotel and suffer for the rest of my life.”

“You need to get out, Iz. You’ve been in this hotel for a day and you’re already grew annoying.” Seb told me.

I rolled my eyes. “Fine.”

“It’s alright.” Mandy assured me. “It will be fun.”

My mouth fell open as I stared at the beautiful five star restaurant before me. “We’re going in there?” I asked them.

Mandy nodded. “Yep.”

“How did you guys afford this?”

“Let’s just say,” She glanced up at Seb and grinned. “We have our sources.”

He furrowed my brows at the look they shared. “That’s not a good look. That’s one of those mischievous looks.” I realized. “What are you two up to?”

“Nothing.” Mandy smiled innocently.

“I think I’m going to go then. Because I’m afraid that you two have something bad up your sleeves—Let me down, Seb!” I screamed when he suddenly threw me over his shoulder, my hair flying all over the place. Why did I have to wear the shortest and tightest dress ever today?

“No. You’re annoying me.”

“This is for the best, Iz!” Mandy called out to me.

I noticed Seb start to walk towards the building so I started to pummel at his back. “Let me down, you asshole! If you don’t I’m going to beat you into a bloody pulp! Do you hear me? A bloody pulp!”

“Stop screaming. You’re only embarrassing yourself.” He whispered.

I pressed my lips together when I realized we were now inside of the restaurant. And I also realized there were a few people staring at us with wide eyes. I gave them a smile. “Are you all enjoying your meal? That’s great. Now, get back to it.”

“You’re an idiot, Iz.” Seb chuckled.

I rested my elbows on his back and my chin in my palms, blowing my hair away from my face. “Where are you taking me, Seb? A tour of the damn place or something?”

“Something better than that.”

Finally, Seb tossed me down roughly onto something soft. “Thanks for setting me down gently, you doofus.” I told him sarcastically, punching his arm.

“No problem.” He smirked and turned around with a wave. “Have fun.”

I glared at his back until he finally disappeared.

What did he mean have fun?

I shifted around in my seat until I was facing the right way and noticed someone I didn’t expect to see sitting across from me. “Ash?”

“Hey, Iz.” He said sheepishly.

“You three all planned this, didn’t you?”

He nodded, waiting for my reaction.

“I can’t believe you got my friends working against me.”

“Well what did you expect me to do, Izzy?” He asked. “You wouldn’t answer my calls or anything. You were avoiding me.”

“No I wasn’t.”

Ash gave me an are-you-serious look.

“I don’t have to listen to this.” I jumped to my feet, ready to leave, but he grabbed my hand. I bit away the warm feeling his big hand had on mine.