I will love you till the end...

By mccannstease

Justin Bieber is a worldwide superstar. Jason Mccann is an ordinary boy. One day they both cross path. Will i... More

I will love you till the end ( Justin Bieber and Jason McCann BoyxBoy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Note
Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( Final Chapter )
Note
Note
New fanfiction

Chapter 9

977 33 1
By mccannstease

Jason POV

I have been awake for half an hour. I have just been watching Jay sleep. He looks so peaceful and innocent. He is so flawless.

"Why are you watching me sleep?" Jay asked which made me jump.

"Shit , don't scare me like that and because you look so peaceful." I said

"Am sorry and don't curse " Jay say and pouted which I found so adorable.

"Aww, it's ok baby and am sorry for cursing." I said and gave him a kiss.

"Please fasten your seatbelt, we will be landing in 2 minutes" The pilot said

We fasten our seatbelt and landed safely. We all got off the plane and headed towards the tour buses.

*Tour Buses*

We entered our tour buses and they were amazing. Their was a kitchen, dining room and 2 bed rooms. Their was also 4 bunk beds.

I then went to our room and they were amazing. Their was a king size bed, x box , bathroom and 2 closets.

"Wow, this is beautiful" I said.

"Not as beautiful as you" Jay said and kissed my cheeck.

"I love you so much" I said

"I love you too, to the moon and back" Jay said.

"Too the moon and back" I said and gave him a kiss.

We then went to the dining room and Scooter went over Jay's schedule with him.

"So, you have 2 concerts in New York. one tonight's and one on Wednesday. After New York we will be heading to Texas." Scooter said.

"Ok" Jay said.

*Skip to end of concert *

Jay has just finished his concert and he was amazing as always.

"Jase, wanna come to my m&g with me"? Jay aksed.

"Sure" I said.

*M&G*

Jay was doing his meet and greet and they were all amazing beliebers. Then one girl came in an she was wearing short shorts and a crop top. I felt jealous by the way Jay was looking at her.

*10 minutes later*

The same fan was still their and Jay was flirting with her. It hurt me to watch so I just left and headed towards the bus.

Justin's POV

I just finishes my meet and greet and I could not find Jase anywhere.

"Hey Fredo, have you seen Jason"? I aksed.

"Yh he is on the tour bus" he said.

"Thanks" I said an headed towards the tour bus.

*Tour bus*

I entered the tour bus and headed towards our room. I found Jase their crying.

"Jase baby, why are you crying"? I asked worryingly.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because you were flirting with one of your fans right in front me" he said.

"I was not flirting" I said.

"THEN WHAT WERE YOU DOING? TALKING BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER YOU TALKING THAT LONG WITH YOUR OTHER FANS" he screamed with tears running down his face.

"AM SORRY" I screamed.

"YOUR SORRY, JAY DID YOU KNOW HOW THAT MADE ME FEEL? I FELT HURT AND BETRAYED" he screamed and went to open the room door to leave.

"Where are you going"? I aksed.

"Am not sleeping with you, am sleeping on the couch and I can't even look at you right now" he said and left the room.

'OMG why do I always screw everything up' I thought.

Jason's POV

After I left the room I took out my phone and rang Mia. She is the only one who keeps me calm especially with my anger.

Convo-

M- Hello

J- Hey Mia

M- McCann! how are you?

J- Am fine.

M-that's bullshit.

J- ok, Justin was flirting with one of his fans in front of me at his M&G today.

M- Do you want me to come their and beat his Canadian ass?

J- no but I just needed to talk to you

M- Am always here McCann

J- Thanks I love you

M- Love you too Jason, bye

J- Bye.

*End of conversation*

After talking to Mia I felt a bit better but I still felt betrayed and hurt. I got changed into my pjs and lied down on the couch. I then fell asleep wondering what tomorrow would bring.

________________________________

Vote and comment.

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 3.3K 31
Justin Bieber is forced to get married to a man name Leo Montgomery, during the engagement with the man, Justin is introduced to a man name Jason McC...
40.7K 2.4K 21
Feisty cheerleader, Justin Bieber meets an older man name Jason McCann and marks the man as his very own personal sugar daddy.
82K 2.7K 21
Justin Bieber is only 16, but he has a three year old son. Jason McCann is 23 and wants a kid, the only thing is that he doesn't know is that he has...
7.2K 319 21
You would think a model would have more self confidence. . .