PRUNINGS: Thinning Black & Wh...

By WendyStenzelOleston

Heartbroken over her choice to terminate her teen pregnancy, Shanna finds herself trying to move on with life... More

Please Forgive Me
Far From Neatly Made
I Don't Want to Lose You
Bye Cory
I'm Just Scared
Face Down on the Sidewalk
I Don't Have Your Lighter
To Get the Outcome You Desire
Way Too Fine
I Do
It Hurts
Not That Hungry
Is There Someone Else?
A Little Frustrated
Has My Shimmer Faded?
My Own Fault
Coffee and a Donut
So Much For Togetherness
One Time She Bit Me
Sitting Around Naked
I'm Right Here
Are You Happy?
It's Not a Size Issue
My Dog Wouldn't Eat Underwear
The Counter is Clean Enough
Is It Dangerous?
I Disagree
I Was No Prize
How Did You Think I Would Feel
How Long Have You Known
I Didn't Want To Do It
If You Really Want A Hotdog
Nothing Happened
I Wish This Were Easy
How Much...
I Need You
That's What You Care About?
There Goes My Security Deposit

Tit Is

8 1 0
By WendyStenzelOleston

SHANNA

The blindfold was making her feel a little queasy in the car. "Are we almost there?" Shanna asked hoping this journey to a surprise would soon be over.

Cory said, "Just a few more miles. No peeking."

"I'm not going to peek but I might chuck."

"There is a very firm no chucking policy in my car, darlin'."

Shanna giggled. "Oh yeah. What will happen if I infract?"

"Death."

"Wow, that's quite severe."

"It's a severe no-tolerance rule. No chucking. Vomit makes me vomit and I don't like vomiting. Not to mention, I just got my car detailed."

She giggled again. "I don't think anyone likes vomiting."

"We're here," he said. "But don't peek. You can't look until I say so."

Finally it was time to remove the blindfold and she couldn't wait to see what he had in store. She heard some noises that indicated—"Puppies! There are so many puppies here!"

Cory smiled. "Yes, I thought maybe you'd like having a little friend to share your time with since I'm so busy. Not that it's a replacement, just a gesture."

She hugged him quickly. "I've always wanted a puppy."

He squeezed her. "I know but I don't want it taking my place, okay?" He looked in her eyes. "You're my girl and I'm not getting this for you to appease you. I just know you always wanted one and it seems like this might be the right time."

She nodded.

"Okay now, you can pick any puppy you want. It just has to be a small one because the apartment has a forty pound rule."

Her heart felt light as cotton candy as she looked at all the different puppies in the room. "How will I choose?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. I hear the dog picks you so why don't you just go try some out."

She looked around his face for a moment then kissed him on the lips. "You're amazing. How did you know I wanted a puppy?"

He gloated. "I'm smart."

Damn he was sexy, especially when he was proud of himself. She looked around the room not knowing where to start.

The third cage she went to was filled with little white fluffy pups, cuter than a baby bunny. "These ones are so adorable." She opened the door and all of the puppies shrunk to the back in fear of the hands that would soon be invading. A few seconds later, one immerged from behind and stepped out confidently right to Shanna's hand. It licked her palm then looked up and barked. Shanna was shocked. Was it true, had she just been picked by the dog? She fell in love with it immediately as she picked the little fluff ball up. "How big will it get?" she asked the sales associate.

"That's an American Eskimo Spitz. They stay pretty small. Maximum of twenty-five pounds."

The puppy began licking Shanna's face exuberantly causing her to gush with love. "Awwww, I love her." She looked at the associate. "Is it a girl?"

"Yes, she is a girl."

Shanna looked at Cory. "What do you think?"

He grinned. "She is adorable and she sure likes you."

"I want her!"

Cory squinted. "Sure you don't want to look at any other ones?"

Shanna was sure. "No. This is the one. Please, please, please can we get her?"

Cory looked at the associate. "How much will this one set me back?"

"Three hundred and twenty-five."

Shanna's eyes pleaded as she pouted. "I know it's a lot but—"

"Ring 'er up." He sighed.

She hopped up and down with the puppy in her arms. "Have I told you what an amazing husband you are lately?"

"Yeah, yeah. I hear you. Just promise me you won't go all dog crazy and carry her in your purse everywhere you go. She's a dog; a pet. Not an obsession."

Shanna looked at the puppy, getting more licks and laughed. "I promise no such thing."

"At least you're honest." Cory followed the sales guy to the register. He turned pointing at Shanna. "And you're not dressing her."

Shanna laughed speaking under her breath, "You will look so cute in pink, won't you?" More licks adorned her face as she smiled from ear to ear.

"I had no idea dogs were so expensive," Cory said as he pulled out of the parking lot onto a back road. "Food, bowls, bed, leash, plus the dog cost over $400. She better be worth it."

Shanna sat with the white fluffy ball on her lap, still being licked. "Of course she is worth it. Look at this face."

Cory looked over. "She is really cute. But I think the smile on your face is what makes her worth it. I haven't seen you smile like that since our wedding day."

Shanna felt like she was beaming. "I'm sorry I've been so needy lately, I just really thought marriage would be different. I thought we'd be together all the time and we'd be having sex non-stop."

"I'm sorry babe. I should have warned you about my busy life. I have purposely created little free time so I wouldn't be tempted; so I could learn to live around my addiction. I promise, it won't be this way forever. Especially when I'm done with school."

She smiled at him. "It's okay. I get it."

"I want you happy."

Looking straight ahead she spoke the truth. "I need more sex." Then burst out a laugh.

He laughed too.

"Who would have ever thought I'd have to beg for sex from Cory Black."

"I think part of me is holding back; scared—but I'll work on it. I don't want you to think I'm not interested. I am,very. In fact I think about you naked quite often, probably too often."

She hugged the dog to her as she looked over at him. "Really?"

"Yeah, eight, ten times a day."

That was such a relief to hear. "I thought maybe you just weren't attracted to me anymore."

He huffed a laugh. "Please. You are the sexiest piece of ass I have ever seen."

"How romantic."

"One time I was in a meeting, we were all standing around listening to the boss man yammer on about safety procedures and I totally zoned out thinking about your tits and what I wanted to do with them—"

"What did you want to do with them?"

He looked over with a sly grin. "How about I show you when we get home?"

"Oh, I like where this is going."

He winked at her. "But back to my story, I was standing there thinking about your tits and how perfect they are and my boss asked me a question. I didn't hear him so he repeated it loudly bringing me out of my daydream. I looked at him as he said, 'Is that clear Mr. Black?'. I stuttered and said"—he paused embarrassed—"I said, 'Tit is'."

Shanna's jaw dropped. "You didn't?"

His face flushed red. "I did. I'm still hearing about that one. Some of my guys call me the tit-master now. And any time the answer to something is 'it is' they change it—"

"Tit is!" she finished for him.

"You got tit."

They laughed together.

"Um, Cory—"

"Yes," he said paying attention to the windy road.

"I think we need to stop."

"I can't, there's nowhere to pull off."

Shanna scrunched her face. "I don't think she likes riding in the car much. She looks like she's gonna puke."

He shouted, "No! Like I said earlier, this is a no chuck zone!"

Just then their new family member spewed bile all over the dash board.

Cory shouted, "No! Not the dash!"

Shanna picked the pup up under its arms facing her out, trying to make sure she didn't get thrown up on.

The dog heaved again, this time all over the freshly cleaned floor mat.

"Oh man!" Cory shouted again looking over with disgust.

Shanna's brow dipped. "She can't help it, don't be mad."

Cory pulled the car to the side of the road and looked over at the passenger side.

"What was the punishment again?" Shanna asked.

"Death."

She hugged the puppy. "No, you can't. I love her already."

He sighed. "Stupid dog."

She grinned. "She needs a name."

"Chuck, her name is Chuck."

Shanna laughed loudly. "No, that is not a girly name at all."

"You can call her whatever you want, but to me she will be known as Chuck from this day forward."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 6.9K 27
Jenna Marks had it all--the reputation, the stupid best friend and the hot ex-boyfriend. Two and a half months after breaking up with said boyfriend...
968 54 45
~THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED~ Highest Rankings: #1 in Xanax #8 in Parental Abuse 18+ This story does contain mature topics. Some topics make...
39.7K 3.1K 46
Avery Merrick had definitely not enjoyed a storybook life. Growing up with a single Mother who was unstable left her in and out of Foster Homes and...
106K 2.7K 42
Makayla Parkers world is turned upside down at the age of 23. She had a beautiful life with her Alpha mate Jace Porter until their marriage. The Red...