A Mob Boss's Territory (Book...

royal888

Please don't read this book unless you have read A Mob Boss's Heirs. There are spoilers in this Book from the... Еще

Author's Note
1. December 1979 (Viggo)
2. December 1979 (Vincenzo)
3. Terza's Touch
4. Terza's Heart
5. His Choices
6. A Jasmin's Call
7. Terza's Fears
8. A Father's Love
9. Born To Be A Don
10. Future Battles
11. Teenage Perceptions
12. Tension At Harlem
13. His Beloved's Battles
14. His Honour
15. Watching Snow
16. Scent of Roses
17. The Church In Harlem
18. His Destiny
19. His Oath
20. Unforgettable Love
21. Battle of Scorpious
22. Invader
23. Icy Times
24. The Love Of A Woman
25. Two Heirs & Their Duties
26. Christmas Eve 1979 (Part 1)
27. Christmas Eve 1979 (Part 2)
28. Christmas Eve 1979 (Part 3)
29. Christmas Eve 1979 (Part 4)
30. Christmas Eve 1979 (Part 5)
31. The Young Don (Part 1)
32. The Young Don (Part 2)
33. The Young Don (Part 3)
34. The Young Don (Part 4)
35. The Young Don (Part 5)
36. Flying Back To New York
37. The Welcome
38. Nolan At The Mansion
39. Irish Nemesis
40. Show Down
41. 4 Minutes
42. The Past (Part 1)
43. Keys
44. Traitor
45. Adele's Embrace & River of No Return
46. Her Knight
47. Battles Inside
48. Truth
49. Mistakes & Regrets
51. Allies Always
52. True Meanings
53. Self Discovery
54. One Question
55. True Power
56. New Dawn of Threats
57. His Mother's Words
58. A Hurtful Truth
59. In The City
60. View Of Future
61. Fathers Minds
62. Sweet Dreams
63. Happy Times With Her
64. Early Visit
65. Talking Points
66. Negotiations
67. Cold Wind of Change
68. His Decisions & Choices

50. Chambers

3.4K 244 26
royal888

Antonio was in so much pain. He didn't expect any less at the hands of Francesco. He was battered. Francesco had come in silently right after O'Neil's crew had come. He had beaten him to a pulp and had set off to go home while Antonio was left for the entire night to wither in pain. The chair he had been strapped to was a pile of sticks as he had been smashed against it so many times. He was laying on the floor motionless after he had endured the beating. The light in the room was bothering his eyes. He had been staring at them the whole night while in pain and hadn't had any sleep. His body was on fire. But what hurt him the most was Francesco's silence last night. He wanted his cousin to talk to him. He wanted Francesco to tell him how much he hated him for his mistakes. But Francesco hadn't said a word. He had just left him to die of guilt perhaps. Antonio knew had let his cousin down and hated himself for it. He had let his wife and child down. There was no point begging Francesco for their safety. Francesco did what he decided. Nothing influenced him in any way. The thought of his family brought tears to his eyes. The face of his wife. His son crying. He couldn't believe how he had allowed his family to be put in danger.

The door opened suddenly and he saw Costanzo enter. He tried to speak but it came out as a painful moan.

Costanzo walked to him quickly "Let's get you out of here..." He sat down next to him and lifted him from under his shoulders "Can you try to sit up."

Antonio shook his head, not able to speak.

Costanzo said "I don't know the extent of damage. I will need to get you out."

Antonio tried so hard to speak "My son..." It came out weak but it did.

Costanzo sighed "He is at my home. He is safe. He was in bed when I left him this morning to come here. Sorry I couldn't come sooner. I was not allowed to... My instructions are to get you to a doctor and take you away... I know you want to ask about your wife. I don't know where she is kept. Only Francesco knows. I think she may get banished and you won't see her for a long time. You are only alive because Francesco can't kill you... You are blood but that doesn't save you in this case when you hurt his blood. Vincenzo has an attachment to you. If Vincenzo orders your death only then you will die. Francesco will make you suffer. Have no doubt."

Antonio nodded "Kill me."

Costanzo said "Francesco knows you wish for that. You won't get your wish."

Antonio breathed "And Paulo..."

Costanzo's expression changed "Don't bring him up... Just don't. You are banished for now by the way. So get used to it... I will do what I can to help your wife. Since Vincenzo has an attachment to you, I will be surprised if he kills your wife. I think he will be satisfied with banishment for now..."

As Costanzo took Antonio out, he was faced with Francesco's men who declared they will take it from there and he needed to go. This wasn't a good sign. He wanted to know where they were taking Antonio. But it seemed like Francesco didn't want him to know. Costanzo was sure that Antonio was going to feel like he was in hell while he was separated from his wife and son. He was going to break down to pieces. He was certain.

Costanzo watched Antonio taken away as he sighed. He was getting emotional as a tear came down. He couldn't take it. He just couldn't. He hated standing where he was. This cursed place was his father's lair that he never wanted to step foot in and neither did Francesco. Their father was responsible. Only him.

Costanzo looked outside the window. He didn't think he wanted to see his father before judgement day but an opportunity had presented itself while Francesco had sent him there. His brother was on his way and he seemed to be stuck in traffic part of the roads were closed and I the shortcuts were oddly enough closed too. He sighed. His brother had warned him that loyalists to his father could be coming from Sicily to ambush the place but they were ready. They could try attacking.

Costanzo couldn't resist the urge to want to talk to his father. He wanted to ask him questions. He knew it was pointless after so many years but he wanted to speak to him. So he decided to make his way down to where his father was kept, in the basement.

As he opened the door he found the cell to be full of people actually. As he reached for his alarm he found himself hit and disarmed. He fell to the floor and looked up to Vitale who was looking at him apologetically. He said "Sorry. But we can't alarm the Americans to what we do here..."

Costanzo looked at his cousin shaking his head "My brother will not let you get away with this..." He then noticed how his father was unconscious and he was being carefully carried away.

Costanzo tried to stand up but Vitale warned "Sit back Or I have to hurt you... You can't take all of on..."

As Costanzo watched the guys take his father through a secret passage he said "Aren't you going to run?"

It was now Vitale and a circle of his men who were wary of what Costanzo was going to do. It was just them.

Vitale said "No. I wait ... for instructions ... about you..."

Costanzo said "You do know my brother will find out... Do you really think he will let you go without any consequence..."

Vitale said "No. But Vincenzo will..."

Costanzo was shocked "So it's him doing this? He is betraying his father?"

Vitale looked hurt as he stepped away from Costanzo and retreated to a corner "He is not like that. If anything he is going against the principles of our family..."

Costanzo stood up and looked at him "He is going against his father's principles... He is siding with my father who must pay for his sins..."

Vitale said "No he isn't. Is that what it looks like? This is no rescue mission. This is a condemnation mission... He is going against his father's principles, grandfather's principles actually and great grandfather's..."

Costanzo asked "Hiding and saving my father only goes against my brother..."

Vitale said "He will be hidden but he would wish he is going to be found by you... Vincenzo is after blood. He is going to spill blood... He is going to hurt his own blood..."

Costanzo was confused "What?"

Vitale said "Vincenzo is outraged. Our initial mission was to enter this soil as back up for security in secret... I didn't think I was going to be asked to arrest my own uncle... He has ordered us to take his grandfather away. He will spill his blood while we watch and we learn the lesson we will be next if we harm his blood. The old don will be mad but he can't do anything. We have to follow Vincenzo... No one thought appointing him to power can bring demise to my uncle..."

Costanzo couldn't speak. His mouth had gone dry.

Vitale continued. "Now he has blocked the roads so his father can't get here... I should be gone. But I don't know what to do with you... I can't take you and I can't leave you here to alert the rest of your people..."

Costanzo shook his head "Vincenzo can't do this... Not without talking to his father and taking to me..."

Vitale said "Well. Thank you. I am not liking this either. He wants to bleed his grandfather to death for what? After so long? I never would voice my opposition but this is madness. Mama Adriana is still alive. It's not going to be a silent murder... He will make an example out of him... He was outraged this morning when he called. I have never heard him so outraged..."

Costanzo could see how Vitale didn't even want to recall his conversation with Vincenzo... He watched as Vitale took out a water bottle and started drinking. He was too young... He was only eighteen. He didn't think his next mission was helping in capturing his own uncle. Costanzo breathed "Take me with you..."

Vitale said "No. I can't."

Costanzo said "I need to be there. I have the right to be..."

Vitale said "Only if Vincenzo demands it..."

Just then one of the men who was out of breath arrived back through the door that opened into that secret chamber Paulo was taken through "Sir... Orders have come... We need to move..."

Vitale asked "What do I do with Costanzo?"

The man out of breath said "The Don said they must be given a choice, once they come they can't turn back and if they stay they must not follow..."

Costanzo thought. It was best to stay and alert Francesco. So he said "I stay."

Vitale said quickly "That's sorted then. Let's go... Francesco Rosario is getting closer by the minute..." Vitale then as quickly as he could walked through the chamber and locked the door behind him. He was reluctant. He couldn't believe what was happening but he could not object. He made his way through the twists and turns using a map Vincenzo had given him that he was trying to make sense of under the dim neon lights on the ceiling. Ironically these chambers were architected by his uncle Paulo.

Finally they reached their destination. He opened the chamber door and entered the building where Vincenzo was going to be. He made his way to see his cousin who had asked to be alone. He knocked on his door and no response. But he entered. He was Vincenzo's favourite cousin. So he got away with entering even if his cousin didn't want to see him. He saw Vincenzo behind an apartment old desk playing with a long line of bullets as he was holding a gun with another hand.

Vitale sighed "Vincenzo... Can we talk about this?"

Vincenzo looked up and shook his head "You have the same choice as everyone else... You don't follow or if you do, you can't turn back..." He then stood up "I don't want to hear it. I am not interested..."

Vitale put his hands up "Look. Killing is not the answer."

Vincenzo said "And living is? Is it? Leave and wait for orders... I will keep him waiting... He doesn't deserve a quick death..."

Vitale said "Can't you wait?"

Vincenzo said "For what?"

Vitale said "You need to tell your father..."

Vincenzo said "I left a letter when I left. He will find it soon enough."

Vitale said "How many days? How many days are you torturing him for?"

Vincenzo said "As long as it takes."

Vitale protested "He is old. He won't make it."

Vincenzo stated "He is not meant to... That's his problem. Not mine."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Mafia's Stolen Daughter lcr

Подростковая литература

2.2M 58.5K 33
"No one will ever love you." •••••• Imagine stepping into Aubrey Simpson's shoes. You're living a depressing, abusive life and then discover everyth...
The Mafia Leader, Damien. Shifah

Любовные романы

1.7M 63.9K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
214K 7.7K 57
The Mafia Heirs #4 He dislikes her yet she is everything he wants but does not at the same time. She hates his guts. He is everything parents tell t...
The King Wanting His Queen Jess

Любовные романы

1.1M 26.1K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...