My Long Lost Prince : Complet...

ChiFujiwara tarafından

Highest Ranking: #2 in a slight comedy, #2 in Hawaii and #1 in Hawaiian. Book scene: He seemed to change deme... Daha Fazla

Crash and Yell (Updated)
Accidents Happen (Updated)
Unfinished Business (Updated)
Family friend. (Updated)
The Letter (Updated)
Oh No She Didn't! (Updated)
Aloha! (Updated)
The new house (Updated)
Roaming (Updated)
Hello stranger. (Updated)
In The Dark Of The Night(new chapter)
Oh boy! Here we go!( Updated)
Hello again..... ( Updated)
Stranger's Pov. Hello Stranger (Updated)
Afternoon drama (Updated)
Family (Updated)
As life goes on.... (Updated)
One last time... (Updated)
Little One.... (Updated)
Strangers Pov. Afternoon Drama and Present Day (Updated)
Present day (Updated)
Suspicion.... (Updated)
Soarin Flyin!(UPDATED)
Love and Support
A Father's Intuition [A New Chapter]
Wow! (Updated)
They see me Roamin' they Hatin' (Updated)
Stranger's Pov. They see me Roamin' (Updated)
Anything but a Lazy Day(UPDATED)
What happened? (Updated)
A new beginning? (Updated)
Sebastion: A little love (Updated)
She wasn't ready. (UPDATED)
Don't forget to smile(UPDATED)
Your Highness! (UPDATED)
Tretchery(UPDATED)
Sebastian's Pov. Tretchery (UPDATED)
The Ending of a Chapter
Sequel!!!! (UPDATED)

Dinner for twenty. (Updated!)

941 49 79
ChiFujiwara tarafından

Please vote, comment and enjoy!

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Lilly's Palace uniform above....

"Thank you. I will rest now."

I flopped myself onto my bed and drifted away into sleep with a blush still on my cheeks.

I shivered as the cold atmosphere surrounded my body and i huddled up closely to my blankets.

What time is it?

7:30 pm

I sighed and streched.

What time did Kali say I was supposed to work the dinner shift?

I quietly approached his door and knocked.

"Come in!"

As I walked in, I was surprised to see him working diligently.

"Kali...." I warned.

"No! Wait! Wait! I'm allowed to use it now!" he said shielding his laptop from me.

"Mhmm. Okay." I said coming closer to the bed, making him sigh a breath of relief.

" I just wanted to check up on you and ask, when am I supposed to be ready for my shift again?" I asked, looking out of his bedroom window.

"Yeah. You should be in the kitchen and waiting in about twenty minutes."

"Ok thanks senior! Will you be accompying me?"

"That I will. Your dress is already in your closet, come knock on my door when you are ready."

"Yessir!" I said, rushing to my room to get ready.

After a quick shower, I took out the red floral knee high dress from in my closet and placed it on.

Okay... I may be a bit curvier than I expected, but I think uts still decent.

I placed on my black flat shoes and did my hair in a side braid.

Okay... perfect!

I sped towards Kali's room and knocked on the door.

The door swung opened and a panicked Kali pulled me inside.

"Okay.. here's the situation. Today the King, his wife and twenty extra guests are here for you along with some other servants to serve...."

" What?!"

"I know! At first you were only meant to serve the King and the queen, but suddenly people decided to visit!"

" But I've never served anyone before! Not even close to TWENTY PEOPLE!!!! Can you help me Kali please?"

" I will help you. Just breathe.."

I inhaled deeply, then exhaled.

"Okay. Let's do this." I said walking towards the door. He nodded and led the way.

"Here are the rules: Do not talk unless spoken to. The people coming are important officials so mind you're manners and No flirting with the guests! "

"Oh please. Like I'm interested." he nodded his head as we continued walking.

I kinda have someone else in mind anyway.

We entered the kitched and I stood by the two doors leading to the dining room while Kali was talking to his mother.

I tip toed and looked through the two see through glass circles.

Wow. These guys are huge! No wonder! And I thought that Manny was big.

" Lilly." I turned around to face Kali.

"Yes?" "The servants already brought out everyone else's meals and left, but now we have another extra guest, so you have no choice, but to go."

Okay!

"Who is?" I asked leaning forward.

" Her name is. Mahina. She's Prince Sebastian's fiancé."

Wait, he.... has a fiancé?

"Oh... I see..."

He looked at my face and sighed.

"I'm not supposed to say, but he doesnt like her so it doesnt affect the way he may think of you. "

I blushed.

"What do you mean? Does he think of me?"

He groaned.

"Nevermind, she's the one that is the most profoundly dressed."

I nodded as I was handed a plate of food and was told to place it on the platter in front of her.

I nodded my head and faced the door.

Remember head held high, mind you're manners, and don't forget to smile.

I took a deep breath and exited the doors.

Everyone snapped their heads in my direction.

I bowed.

" I beg your pardon your majesty. " he nods his head.

"Are you the new servant hired by my son?" I sat up and answered.

"Yes sir. I am currently here to serve Miss Mahina her dinner." he nodded his head and motioned with a hand for me to proceed.

I looked at the table and spotted a lady wearing a strapless green dress, showing most of her bust and slouching weirdly.

Okay then.

I walked up to her with my head held up high and smiling sweetly. I placed the dinner down in front of her and said. "Enjoy your dinner miss." backing away gracefully.

Okay that went well.

I was about to reach the door when a voice stopped me.

"Young girl. Come here."

So close!

I bit my lip.

"Yes your majesty?" I said nearing the head of the table and bowing suitably.

"You're a pretty thing now aren't you." he said touching my hair.

I looked up and pulled away.

What?

" Now why don't you join us. I know that we'd all like the company." he said smirking at me.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked still confused.

"You could even sit by me. I'd love the company." I tilted my head.

"Why?"

I mean his wife is right there! And he as guests. What does he need my company for?

He looks up shockingly and whispered in my ear " So we can have some fun later." raising his eyebrows and smirking at me.

I am still confused.

The man on my left whispered in my ear "He's proposing that you sleep with him as in have sex." my eyes almost popped out of my skull.

Hell. No.

" Thank you your majesty, but no thank you. I have no interest in men of your sorts." he shot up.

"And what do you mean by that?"

"Well, with all do respect, do you always flirt with other women in front of you're wife?" I asked.

He chuckles at me and said "Only when it amuses me."

The other men in the room chuckled and whispered amongst themselves about the queen.

"Maybe she's a clingy misfit."

"She's probably no good in bed."

"She's with another man isn't she?"

"Disgusting isn't it.... I also heard that she got raped at a young age."

The queen looks down sadly and I snapped.

" That's horrid. " everyone snaps their heads towards me.

"A real king would love and cherish his wife no matter how different she is. But by the way things seem to be going, you are a very unfaithful king and your highness-" I said referring to the queen.

"I apologize if my presence and your husbands reaction displeased you. I shall leave if that's your wish." she smiles an nodded her head making the king huff and look away.

I headed out but turned around and faced the guests.

" By the way I wouldn't talk about the queen like that especially in her presence if I were you. It's not very wise seeing how you're currently in the king AND queen's palace." they all gasped as I headed back into the kitchen.

Kali and Mamo stood there with their mouths agape.

"What?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"No one has ever stood up to the king before, other than his son and no one has ever favored the queen."

Well that's strange.

"Why? He's obviously a jerk and a terrible husband." Mamo stepped up.

"Well, lets just say that he gets grumpy when stood up to and he's never been rejected before so who knows what will happen.."

"What the- how could no one reject him before? He has a wife for God sakes!"

Kali shook his head.

"It's shameful really." Mamo and I nodded our heads.

"Servant! Come in here NOW!!!!"

We looked at each other.

"Is he calling for me? This can't be good." Kali nodded his head and told me to go to my room as he went in my place.

I rushed out the back door as Kali went through the door where the guests were.

I ran towards my room as yelling voices were heard behind me and I locked the door once inside.

I heard crashing noises and hid under the bed. The door was kicked down and people started probing the room. Some walked into my closet and others into the bathroom.

Crash!

My stuff!

"When we're done, can we have fun with her for a while?" someone said, then chuckling was heard through out the room.

"The one who finds her gets first dibs. Besides, it'll be fun seeing how feisty she is."

Oh Hell No!

Someone chuckled.

"Maybe she's feisty in bed too..." everyone broke into laughter.

Oh God help me!

Someone bent down to check under the bed, but I lifted myself up so that my whole body is off the ground and is pressed on the bottom of the bed. His eyes scanned the bottom as I held my breath.

Hold it!

Hold it!

He sighed loudly and got up.

Thank God.

"She's not here. We need to tell the king." and then clattering noises were heard.

"Quiet! Everyone agrees that there was no trace of the girl?" some murmurs were heard.

"Good! Now lets move out! And NO harassing the maids this time!" the men grumbled and then the sounds of footsteps were getting quieter and quieter by the minute.

Okay. Are they gone? I slipped my way down until my face was resting on the floor.

Thank God! But.... I can't leave yet... it still might not be safe....

I trembled with fear of what could've happened and stayed under the bed for about twenty minutes before I heard footsteps right beside the bed.

Oh no! I hoisted myself up again until I heard a familiar voice.

"Lilly? Where are you?"

Kali?

I came from under the bed and gave him a life threatening hug.

"Thank God! If they found me they could've-could've...."

" Shh, shh..... I know... I heard." he said stroking my hair and holding me lovingly.

"How?"

" When Prince Sebastian confronted his father, he sent me to check on you and when I got here they were already here.

I heard what they said and if they found you I would have smoke bombed the room, slipping you from their grasp.

I wouldn't let them hurt you. Not in a million years."

I hugged him tightly and said " Thank you Kali, but I'll admit... I expected a better plan from you..."

He chuckled at me and said "Its all I had at the time okay! Give me a break! Sebastian would've had my head if I had no plans anyhow." making me chuckle.

"Thank you, but will the guards come back?" he shook his head and said "No. In fact the prince is punishing them now as we speak."

Oh?

"Wow."

"Tell me about it. I hope that he didn't go too extreme. " he scratched his chin.

Too extreme?

"How extreme do his punishments go?"

He thought for a moment.

"Maybe its best to tell you when we go inside my room."

Your room?

He noticed my questionable look and said "For safety."

I nearly smavked myself.

Duh.

I thought looking at my tattered room.

" Okay!" I said catching up to him and entering his room, locking the door behind me.

"Soo??"

He raises his eyebrow, but catches on. "Sorry. I swear. I can be so slow at times."

That's alright my man.

"Its cool. Well? What was the most extreme punishment given by him and why?" he takes a deep breath and sits down next to me.

"When Prince Sebastian was about twelve years old, he had the strength of ten grown men. His father was having an affair with one of the servants and the three guards assigned to protect his mother, tried to rape her."

Oh My God.

"However, before they could do anything to her, the young prince protected his mother and knocked the three body guards unconscious.

His father said that she was fine and didn't really care about what could've happened to his wife, but the prince did not stand for it.

He got permission to punish them himself, even if it meant that it would kill them. "

Wow. That's some true love right there!

"Well? How did he punish them?" Kali sighed dramatically and placed his hands on his face.

" I really shouldn't be telling you this....."

Oh Come On!

" Oh Come On! " I said slapping his arm playfully.

"Fine! He tied them up onto the roof and flogged them publicly until they bled to death.

I refuse to tell you what they're corpses looked like, its too... inhumane. But I will say that one of them was missing his arm and another.... "he leans in to whisper.

"His genitals..... "

Haha!

"Oh. Okay. Thank you for telling me..." I said scuffling a laugh.

He nodded his head and fell back onto his bed.

"Now relax and make yourself at home."

Um.. Okay.

I lied down next to him and closed my eyes.

A series of Kali talking to the prince, getting us food and speaking to him again ensued until I asked for the last time.

" Is it safe yet?"

"Uh... yeah... I just finished talking to the prince. You can go ahead."

Awesome!

"Thank you Kali. " I said going him a quick side hug before going back into my room.

I expected to see a knocked down door, however it looked just as it was before.

Um.. okay...

I entered my room to see that everything was clean and in order. It's almost like I imagined the whole raid.

I stepped inside and patted down my bed.

I guess that things will go back to normal now.... hopefully.

I heard a rattling noise behind me and turned around quickly spotting something moving in the shadows.

Wait.. Is it him again?

"Sebastian... is it you?"

He hummed and spoke.

"Do you like it? "

I looked over the rroom again and nodded.

"It's almost like it was never damaged."

"Good. " he said, turning quickly to the door and thats when I saw his back.

I gasped and held onto his hand.

"Goodness. You are hurt. "

He huffed and shook his shoulder.

"I am fine."

I glared and puffed my cheeks.

"Yeah and I'm Abraham Lincoln and I live in a penny. Sit. " I said, attempting to guide him to my bed.

He thought for a moment before amusingly giving into my banter and took a seat.

I went to the bathroom, got first aid and cut on my bedroom light and that's when I saw how bad it is.

He watched me intentlly as I gaped and rand my thumb against his bruised lip.

"Keep staring at me intently like that and I may just have to kiss you. " He smirked.

I blushed and jumped on the bed, sitting behind him.

"Whatever!" I huffed, opening my kit with a bashful smile peaking onto my face.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3K 119 14
One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that I was Luke von Ordane. The second male...
2.4K 96 45
I walked to my door and took my key card from my bag, I felt his stare on my back. I turned around and caught him staring at me. "What?" I asked anno...
1.4K 119 20
Please if you have not read All Mine Book 1 or 2 please do so before reading this one thank you. "Boy's think Daddy is home from work." Alexander sna...
41.6K 1.8K 37
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...