Dream Phantom

By SheHopes

(Book IV in the Dream Series) How do you fight a nightmare? Dani Deleon has always been able to see the night... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

Chapter Seventeen

11K 1.1K 95
By SheHopes

"We cannot find him."

Asibiaashi looked away from the spiraling mist that was escaping the fountain that stood before her. A low level phantom was bowed to the ground, her golden hair scattered around her.

"You cannot find one of your own?"  Asibiaashi asked.

"O-Ozar isn't the same as us. He's much too powerful."

Asibiaashi nodded, "He dares to escape his punishment?"

"He knows you've sent the Drifters after him," the phantom said. Her body was fading in and out of being translucent, which was an indicator of her rank. Ozar never faded which was proof of his strength.

"He must think he's more powerful than I am."

"No! You are the most powerful of us all. Ozar might be hurt or-"

"Do not defend him. He has stolen from me once more. He must purposely want to sap my strength."

"That's impossible. You are the only one that is powerful."

Asibiaashi leaned over the female phantom and dug her hand through the phantom's back. A piercing scream echoed around them until the feathers of the dream catcher shook.

"I want you to let the Drifters know I've rescinded my order to bring him back alive. I want Ozar nearly dead."

Asibiaashi pulled back her hand which was covered in a silver ooze and the phantom gasped before her body fell to the ground in a quivering heap.

"I will have Ozar punished."

"Yes," the phantom's voice was thin and almost inaudible.

"In the meantime, it appears I'll have to take care of these humans myself."

"It's dangerous."

Asibiaashi grinned, "For them, yes."

She stared back at the fountain to see an image of a man confined to a hospital bed. He was in a coma but because of Ozar touching him, this human was stealing her dreams.

"What will you do?" the phantom asked, still struggling to hide her pain.

Asibiaashi dipped a finger into the water and whirled the image around until it was too distorted to make out. The corner of her mouth turned up, "Kill him, of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 280 36
(IN PROCESS OF EDITING BADLY WRITTEN BOOK, Written in 2015, completed 2016) An average teen, Nicole and her parents move to a new town and when she a...
416K 33.8K 49
Book 3 of the Shadow Demons Saga: So far, life in Peachville has been tough for Harper Madison. She's survived attacks on her life, learned how to co...
292 65 28
Being able to create alternate universes in your sleep might seem like the ultimate super power, but when a malevolent force from the dream realm tra...
Blair © By ZRoseO15

Science Fiction

7.5K 487 21
{FALL 2018 FEATURED STORY @smile254} {Complete - Highest ranking #1 in Dreamworld} He always said he'd come for me again one day, I was just hoping I...