EPILOGUE

"Our kids are both starting kinder together," Roberto said. "We should be car-pooling. It's good for the environment."

"Gladys, please tell your husband to stop being so bossy," Jax groaned. "Dani and I want to drop of Kiera off the first day of school."

Helen, Oliver, Dolores, and Calvin were taking pictures of Dani and Jax's daughter who was dressed in a pink dress with white tights and pink glitter tennis.

Roberto's son was two months younger than Kiera. He was able to start school with Kiera which had Roberto excited with plans for the future.

"Just think what would happen if they fell in love and got married?" Roberto grinned. "We'd all be one big happy family."

"We are one big happy family," Dani reminded him.

"And my daughter isn't getting married until she's fifty," Jax said.

Dani rolled her eyes as the sound of crying escaped the baby monitor. Helen raised her hand, "I'll get Cyrus. You and Jax focus on Kiera's first day."

It had been several years since Dani had seen the dream phantom destroyed by Asibikaashi. She still had nightmares but she knew Kiera didn't. Omar promised to keep Dani's secret about her being a living dream catcher and he continued to study art. He had even invited Dani and Jax to a recent exhibit that featured the dream phantom and what he imagined Asibikaashi looked like.

Roberto and Jax never heard from Lilah again after she quit the force. Her step-father also went mysteriously missing. Gladys and Roberto quickly made up after Lilah had explained what Gladys' brother, Tristan, had been up to. It had taken a lot of groveling on Tristan's part for Roberto and Gladys to forgive him but they understood that family was important and wanted him in their lives despite his past mistakes.

"Okay, everyone," Jax shouted. "Helen, bring Cyrus over. We need to take a family picture."

Jax set the timer and ran back to stand by his wife. Dani couldn't stop grinning. She thought back to the days when she lived alone and only had Billy as a friend.

"Okay," Dani shouted. "Everyone smile and say, "Dreams!"

Her life had changed the night she ran into Jax. Now, she was surrounded by people that loved her and the people she loved. This was her family and no matter what obstacles or nightmares they faced in the future, they would be there for one another.

~THE END~